Horny Guys

oh god i would love you to be here telling me how to fuck myself while you stroke and humiliat eme, call me a slut and slap my cock hard before sucking me off. didnt cum for 4 days so have very swollen sack ......got my toy fullly in.....fuck,,,,so many naughty ideas.....:kiss:

Yes. Such a good little sissy slut. Fucking herself so hard on her dildo. Preparing herself for the day when she really gets fucked. Uhmmmmm. And me there to taste the fruits of your practice. Your going to cum in buckets and it is going to taste so good! :kiss:

yes yes a fucking dirty sissy cockservingwhore messing my panties and tasting myself, working this dildo hard, feels sooooo hard inside me, want my hios to be grabbed and feel someone thrust into me, god i love it slurp:kiss::kiss::kiss:

yes yes a fucking dirty sissy cockservingwhore messing my panties and tasting myself, working this dildo hard, feels sooooo hard inside me, want my hios to be grabbed and feel someone thrust into me, god i love it slurp:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Such a good little slut. She knows just what she needs. A nice hard cock to fuck her ass. Until she can get it, she will fuck her dildo hard so she know just how to ride a real cock. Uhmmm. What a good little slut. Loving every minute of it! Ride that dildo baby! Cum so hard in your sweet little panties!

yes yes yes! this horny slut is taking on a 10" black cock and lovin every fucking minute, pushing down hard and taking it all in...mmmm wish it could spurt lovely creamy cum all over my face too, so need a good hard fucking, feel like a slut, act like one, dress like one have mistress order me to please her and her stud fucking love it..........:kiss:

yes yes yes! this horny slut is taking on a 10" black cock and lovin every fucking minute, pushing down hard and taking it all in...mmmm wish it could spurt lovely creamy cum all over my face too, so need a good hard fucking, feel like a slut, act like one, dress like one have mistress order me to please her and her stud fucking love it..........:kiss:

You really are a slut that is ready to take on a real cock. 10 fucking inches in that hot ass of yours!!! Amazing! You right that cock good and hard! I want to hear you scream as you cum so hard on that black cock!

panties wrapped tight round my aching balls, fist pumping my sissy cock and ....cumming....AAAAAAAAARRGGGGGG! fuck fuck fuck..............cum on me now, let me suck you clean....mmm love talking with my mouth full, answering your questions with a mumble....fucking dirty slut I am.....:kiss:

panties wrapped tight round my aching balls, fist pumping my sissy cock and ....cumming....AAAAAAAAARRGGGGGG! fuck fuck fuck..............cum on me now, let me suck you clean....mmm love talking with my mouth full, answering your questions with a mumble....fucking dirty slut I am.....:kiss:

Such a good little sissy, cumming with her mouth full of mistress' cock with her ass so full!!! Just like a sissy should. Now clean up my cock and your fingers before going to get a shower! Then after your all clean, maybe you can get dirty again!:devil::kiss:

Such a good little sissy, cumming with her mouth full of mistress' cock with her ass so full!!! Just like a sissy should. Now clean up my cock and your fingers before going to get a shower! Then after your all clean, maybe you can get dirty again!:devil::kiss:

mmmm yes miss! feel so dirty and used right now, sheepishly cleaning myself up after almost going unconcious when i cam so hard, my sissy cock now just a litle clitty, be so nice to have you here now, my smooth arse to play with for being such a good slut, nice satin slip against my skin, short sharp smacks on my arse now and then...please can i have those panties now?:kiss:

mmmm yes miss! feel so dirty and used right now, sheepishly cleaning myself up after almost going unconcious when i cam so hard, my sissy cock now just a litle clitty, be so nice to have you here now, my smooth arse to play with for being such a good slut, nice satin slip against my skin, short sharp smacks on my arse now and then...please can i have those panties now?:kiss:

;) Such a good little girl!

i'm real horny tonight. i set up to get my cock sucked tomorrow during my lunchbreak. my cocksucker does a great job. i can't wait. i'm going to shoot a huge load and have a wonderful orgasm.

I think I was born horny and it just keeps on going. I'm a bi married man and love cock but can't seem to find any around here

bisexual male

sounds good,,im also naked right now,,playing with my ass and cock,,,im really horny now,,with one finger of my left hand in my tight ass and another hand in my hard cock ,wanking hard,,,,,,,,,any one horny like me?

Back