Show me your Bass

Misal_u8.jpg

i'd love to link my first bass, but i honestly have no idea what it even was. you know, beyond a bass guitar.

it was purple.

and it had the bestest feedback because it had shitty pickups.

still that doesn't help me know the brand or anything because it had no fucking labels on it at all when i bought it cheap from a friend who also had no idea what make or model it was so there you go. it's a fucking mystery, yo.

my second was a cheap, boring thing that is undeserving of a pic.

i'd love to link my first bass, but i honestly have no idea what it even was. you know, beyond a bass guitar.

it was purple.

and it had the bestest feedback because it had shitty pickups.

still that doesn't help me know the brand or anything because it had no fucking labels on it at all when i bought it cheap from a friend who also had no idea what make or model it was so there you go. it's a fucking mystery, yo.

my second was a cheap, boring thing that is undeserving of a pic.

A crestwood?

I didn't realize they made a Bassman combo like that in the 70s. I have a '65 blackface Bassman head, that I love and was quite a hit with a know guy this weekend.

Its not a bassman. Its a musicmaster. Just a student model meant to go with the musicmaster bass. I figure its a 72 because of the tail on the fender logo and the power tubes being 6aq5a. I wish they were 6v6s but its still a cool amp. I think the inputs are like a normal and bright. Its a 15 inch speaker and 12 watts. Its actually kind of a crappy bass amp. Killer clean guitar amp though. Takes pedals really well. With humbuckers it has a nice break up when cranked but at 4 it rattles the window so ya...

Edit. From my understanding its pretty much a big champ

Its not a bassman. Its a musicmaster. Just a student model meant to go with the musicmaster bass. I figure its a 72 because of the tail on the fender logo and the power tubes being 6aq5a. I wish they were 6v6s but its still a cool amp. I think the inputs are like a normal and bright. Its a 15 inch speaker and 12 watts. Its actually kind of a crappy bass amp. Killer clean guitar amp though. Takes pedals really well. With humbuckers it has a nice break up when cranked but at 4 it rattles the window so ya...

Edit. From my understanding its pretty much a big champ
I might have to look for one of those. The bummer about the Champ sometimes is the 8" speaker.

Off to eBay...

Back