Nfl 2014-15

Is the Giants offensive line really bad?

Are the Bills any better with Watkins?

About 10 minutes in this evening, and we had some answers.

One big hit on that skinny body and Johnny Dawg is sidelined for the entire season.....I dont see it. He is slight of frame and performs best OUTSIDE the pocket.....I've seen that movie before, and it doesnt end well.....Good luck

Little guys kinda bounce off big guys on contact...

;)

Take it from me, it is easier to punch through a concrete block than a peacock feather.

Last edited:
Its a preseason game......christ sake, a glorified practice

First half of game 3 are worth paying attention to - assuming you have absolutely nothing else to do!

The RB from BC for the Bills played well from the accounts I read. Wonder if Bon Jovi will buy the team?!?:rolleyes:

Like Joe Montana? Fran Tarkington? Doug Flutie?

They were short not necessarily small. I have stood within 3 feet of Johnny while he was in full uniform and the kid is small with a capital S. Besides the guys you name are from a different era with smaller and slower players than play today. They can not even be compared.

They were short not necessarily small. I have stood within 3 feet of Johnny while he was in full uniform and the kid is small with a capital S. Besides the guys you name are from a different era with smaller and slower players than play today. They can not even be compared.

Flutie was just short, imagine if he was over 6'. Fran was small, I think.....but so long ago when linemen weren't that big and fast like today.

Flutie was just short, imagine if he was over 6'. Fran was small, I think.....but so long ago when linemen weren't that big and fast like today.

I agree Beco as well as the linebackers. Hell there are linebackers today that go 270 and run a 4.5 forty. It is a different world that when those other guys played. And I am taking nothing away from their greatness.

15534458-mmmain.jpg

Manziel at the end of a nice bootleg during Saturday's scrimmage...

...that's fellow rookie Chris Kirksey chasing the Dawg out of bounds. The Browns took Kirksey in the third round and there's talk out of camp that he has a legitimate shot of being the Brown's starting inside linebacker on opening day. Kirksey played at 6'2", 235 @ Iowa last year.

Speaking of opening day:

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau: 'I'm expecting Johnny Manziel to be the starter' for Cleveland Browns

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/pittsburgh_steelers_defensive.html

15534458-mmmain.jpg

Manziel at the end of a nice bootleg during Saturday's scrimmage...

...that's fellow rookie Chris Kirksey chasing the Dawg out of bounds. The Browns took Kirksey in the third round and there's talk out of camp that he has a legitimate shot of being the Brown's starting inside linebacker on opening day. Kirksey played at 6'2", 235 @ Iowa last year.

Speaking of opening day:

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau: 'I'm expecting Johnny Manziel to be the starter' for Cleveland Browns

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/pittsburgh_steelers_defensive.html

Rarely does a QB drafted in the first round not start. With the CBA it usually is a no brainer because they would be paying the other QB a lot more.

Rarely does a QB drafted in the first round not start. With the CBA it usually is a no brainer because they would be paying the other QB a lot more.

Yes...

...I'm sure that's LeBeau's reasoning, too. :rolleyes:

Like a fine wine...

Maybe, Peyton Manning will throw 60 touchdown passes this season. The 38-year-old, five-time MVP clearly is throwing the ball better. It will be difficult for him to do better than the 55 touchdowns and 5,477 passing yards he had last season. But he is throwing with greater velocity and length.

During one 11-on-11 session, Manning hit tight end Julius Thomas in stride on a deep pattern for a touchdown.

- Mike Klis, The Denver Post

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/c...nings-throwing-improves-but-2013-numbers-will

I'll betcha that he is not as fragile as you imagine.

;) ;)

One thing you see with small players is the ability to get lost in a crowd and he's behins some 300 lb. behemoths himself.

I agree Beco as well as the linebackers. Hell there are linebackers today that go 270 and run a 4.5 forty. It is a different world that when those other guys played. And I am taking nothing away from their greatness.

4.5 is easy when you're going in a straight line...

Peyton's the one we should be worried about at his advanced age...

;)

He's one hit away from retirement.

Anyone who needs pics of Jones proving himself a fvckwad has long been blind...

...good job, Ms. Keller.

But where's that infamous LIT progressive deal...

...you know: it doesn't matter what two consenting adults do behind closed doors, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Oh, yeah...

...that's different.

Too bad he wasn't beating the sh!t out of blunt trauma, eh?

Back