I want to write a school story, based in America

blurred

Experienced
Joined
May 3, 2006
Posts
50
So I'm English.
I want to write a school story based in America and I require a lot of help with this.
The basic premise is a Do Over. The main character goes back in time with all of the knowledge he has and proceeds to stomp through school. I would like to work with a writer who can help me create a Q&A for different lessons. I have a rough idea of what I want to do with the lesson plans but need more, detailed help.

If anyone is willing to help me, please message me.
 
You might want to give a few more details - what year is it in the story, is it a public school or a religious school or something else, what area of the country...? I'm also assuming that "school story" means high school, but this being Literotica, characters have to be 18 to be having sex, so that would only be senior year of high school, and only for some students - I myself graduated high school when I was 17.
 
hola me llamo piscina de la muerte

You might want to give a few more details –

I can do that!

What year is it in the story?

1980 and he’s 14 years old

Is it a public school or a religious school or something else, what area of the country...?

Public school set in a whatever is classed as a town in the states

I'm also assuming that "school story" means high school

Correct.

But this being Literotica, characters have to be 18 to be having sex

Also correct, but I can produce two versions, one for Literotica and one for another site I want to post it on, this would not be an issue

So that would only be senior year of high school, and only for some students - I myself graduated high school when I was 17.

No the story would be set when he’s 14 but again, could be done so that it doesn’t include sex and still be interesting.

I wanted to do 30 chapters around High School, it would be in three parts:

Adapt.

Evolve.

Become…

That would be the basic settings for all the parts, he would Adapt. Evolve. Become… and then have to start all over again with each part of his life, always evolving and becoming something, different to what he was.

I have a massive game plan for this, and I would really like some assistance.

I would want to do maybe ten chapters that involve Q&A’s with the main character and whatever teachers are involved. I have done some research into this, so I’ve got a good head start but this is where I’ve come stuck.

I’m 36 this year (yay! Feeling old) so it’s been a long time since I’ve been in school, but even then that was English Schooling, so I don’t know American Schooling very well.

I’m hoping that by the time I get to College (in the story) the story would have garnered enough attention that people can help me with the College side of things.

And always remember with great power comes great irresponsibility.
 
So, basically you want help from Literotica to write a story for another site? This is an erotica site, and I doubt that even a nonerotic story about a fourteen-year-old is appropriate (or may pass) on this site.
 
So, basically you want help from Literotica to write a story for another site? This is an erotica site, and I doubt that even a nonerotic story about a fourteen-year-old is appropriate (or may pass) on this site.

I did want to put it here but there are to many restrictions, on the other site 14 is the legal age, which helps and suits the story. But, as I said it can be changed, as in the first part, sex isn't a huge part of the story.

Going back in time and changing things is ~ wink wink.
 
I'm not old enough to know what high school in 1980 would have been like, sorry.
 
Back
Top