A Lucky Lad and a Charming Lass [Closed for Mother of Tears]

"no that makes sense um i will be going you two thanks again."-He left as Lucky felt something else in the air he would have to check later when his powers were at peak.-"now what?"
 
"Maybe we should go with you, Danny." I suggested, "We need to make sure you get home safely after what happened." I wanted to be sure that there was no trouble. I could tell by the look on Lucky's face that something was not right. I did not say anything. I did not want to frighten Danny.
 
-Danny Nodded as we escorted him home once we dropped danny off Lucky looked over to Cat-"OK I checked it out while we walked Danny home i consulted my Blarney Charm and....There is Heavy Super Natural Activity Around...We Need to stay sharp...as long as we wear the two Shamrocks i gave us we have our abilities under control and it will be hard for others to infect us with there abilities."-Lucky said.-"I need to Look at the Magic brew in my Families House...Once i do that i will have a better understanding what exactly is going on but sadly can't do that tonight so tomorrow after school."
 
We managed to get Danny home safely. The supernatural presence in the city was becoming very apparent. It was not just us, but there were more. I was a bit worried considering we could feel quite a bit in Danny's neighborhood. In regards to the werewolf venom, someone was dealing it in and around school. I did not know if any of the other jocks got a hold of it. "Dammit, I just thought of something." I said, "Danny was not bitten by a werewolf, but there is a new drug going around which its main ingredient is werewolf venom. I don't know if Danny was the only one who took it. "

There was not much we could do that night. I needed my rest. "Lucky, can you walk me home?" I asked. I felt as though we were being watched, but did not see anyone or anything.
 
"Sure thing lass."-Lucky said as he walked with her and sighed.-"Want to spend time at my place then because it's protected by Sacred leprechaun magic?"-He asked as he sneezed which he also snapped his fingers they vanished from sight of everything becoming invisible but they were still there all things considered if something was around they couldn't see them.- "Don't worry Lass it will be ok that drug i doubt it were wolves need to be stuck directly he could of just been coming in to his powers.-
 
"Actually, that would be a better idea. What if someone is tranquelizing them to get the venom? I had been occasionally hearing about such mystical serums made from essences of different supernatural beings being sold as well as supernatural beings themselves... Rumor has it there is a black market for this stuff. That is why I try to be careful at school and outside of school. " I agreed. It was best that I would not be left alone. After all, was Danny the only one who got injected. What I feared was that if there were other members of his team that were injected then they would have to be freed as well.

I explained, "We need to watch all the jocks at school regardless of the sport. With the werewolf venom, it is a matter of time when we will see a lot of aggression even before transforming. Later, I will show you a book of all the supernatural beings that exist besides us and the werewolves. There are a lot especially in this city. They have been laying low whether to keep themselves safe or waiting to make some problems."

Upon arrival at Lucky's home, I got ready for bed. I used my powers to create a see through lace nightgown. In addition to the Leprechaun protection spell, I even added my own siren magic to increase protection.
 
-Lucky got ready for bed and had shorts and tshirt on he hears her knock on the door and opens it seeing her night gown he blushed.-"well now thats mighty sexy."
 
I giggled as I got into bed with Lucky. I cuddled up to him to get some rest. It was going to be a very busy day. I had unsettling dreams and visions. I could sense an evil and it was not just from one supernatural being but several. Isolated issues, but knew that we were going to have some work to do. I woke up from my dream and grabbed my dream journal. Rather than writing, I began to sketch as though I was possessed. I furiously began drawing out a couple of the threats. One of which frightened the hell out of me. It was a creature. It appeared human, but its eyes blazed red with hunger and lust. It wore a skull as a mask. I had to do further research on this one. The other picture I drew was of something that appeared to be like the Creature from the Black Lagoon, but it had fangs. This one I had a feeling I knew what was going on. The swim team. It was not just werewolf venom going around, but other types of blood being for sport performance. I woke Lucky and showed him what I drew.
 
-Lucky woke a bit with a start and focused.-“oh jeez i don’t think its Venom love those are all real Super Naturals...we can’t subdue them all we may need to find the main cause i think i know how we can do that...”
 
"How can we find out?" I asked. Another thought that came to mind was that maybe there was a deal made with the devil. I had heard that the sports program at school was struggling due to a lot of losses. I had overheard the coach complaining to the assistant coach about how they got their asses handed to them at the last football game. Either that or somehow the coach managed to find out about their being supernatural beings not realizing how dangerous some can be. It seemed all the supernatural beings were in certain sports programs. I do remember him asking me to be in track, but I had declined. I had never really revealed myself at school, but then again it could've been a random offer.
 
"If they are super naturals well that is easy i need to look in my families book for spells and practice one there is a few i know that work for sure its leprechaun magic and it should help us out."-Lucky got up Its really early but lets get some breakfast and look at that book we have work to do Cat."-He went to turn the shower on and stripped.-
 
I stripped down and got in the shower with him. In addition to his families' book of spells, I could check mine as well.
 
-Lucky washed her very well and then let her wash him before she left the shower he stopped her.-"Were dealing with dark and powerful forces we need to be careful nothing reckless."
 
Back
Top