Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Meds doubled. Therapy on the way. It's so good to hear other people's stories, makes me feel a little more hopeful, so thank you.
p.s. :kiss:

Caly wishing You all the Best Hon .. I've been there .. got the T-Shirt too :)
 
my pictorial debut! :D
I'm a 22 year old student, just flirting with a little exhibitionism.

Index fun

Starting out: Short shorts 1 2
Starting out: Panties and bra 1 2
”Professional camera lady”
Wet shirt tease series 1 2 3 4
Spruced up 1 2 3
A little bit about climbing
In action
Ass 1 2
Casual
Fruuube
Legs 1 2 3 4
Pink panties 1 2
Boobs
Nude
Lips 1 2 3 4 5
Robed 1 2 3 4 5
Tits and panties
Bedhead
Too much of a view?
Thigh highs and heels 1 2 3
View from the road
I love hot baths
Joyeux Noel
Video
Jumper, jeans and a little more
Comfy PJs
B&W panties
Rack fun 1 2
New heels 1 2 3
TGIF 1 2


I watched....and almost fainted at your video. I hope you don't mind me asking. But I'm terribly curious. Your behind is SO PERFECT, have you ever...... had a cock in "it"?
 
Meds doubled. Therapy on the way. It's so good to hear other people's stories, makes me feel a little more hopeful, so thank you.
p.s. :kiss:

Just remember you are an incredibly attractive and confident woman with lots going for her. Hope you have speedy recovery. Just takes things slowly and one day at a time. That is all any of us can do anyway! Good luck.

Oh, and of course I/we miss you tremendously. :D
 
Mental illness doesn't compare between people. Everyone is unique in the way they experience and deal with it, that's one of the things I've had to learn. Being more or less ill relatively than someone else helps no-one. Sorry, I feel quite strongly about that :)

Thanks for the article, I got round to reading it today and it's genuinely so helpful. White is so right to be standing up for what he needs, and it just outlines the institutionalized way we have of dealing with something we can't see. Like my doctor said, it's like having a broken leg that nobody can see. It still needs to be put out there and accepted, and White is so brave to be doing that.

Perhaps I phrased it wrong by saying it's "not as bad" for me, but regardless what you say makes perfect sense. I certainly didn't mean that in a demeaning sense or anything, but I'm sure you got that. Stay strong, you've got lots of love and support in this corner :)
 
Hope you're feeling better and getting well! You look amazing as always! Can't wait for more!
 
my pictorial debut! :D
I'm a 22 year old student, just flirting with a little exhibitionism.

Index fun

Starting out: Short shorts 1 2
Starting out: Panties and bra 1 2
”Professional camera lady”
Wet shirt tease series 1 2 3 4
Spruced up 1 2 3
A little bit about climbing
In action
Ass 1 2
Casual
Fruuube
Legs 1 2 3 4
Pink panties 1 2
Boobs
Nude
Lips 1 2 3 4 5
Robed 1 2 3 4 5
Tits and panties
Bedhead
Too much of a view?
Thigh highs and heels 1 2 3
View from the road
I love hot baths
Joyeux Noel
Video
Jumper, jeans and a little more
Comfy PJs
B&W panties
Rack fun 1 2
New heels 1 2 3
TGIF 1 2

Superb pics so sexy :rose:
 
Been a fan from the beginning but that last photo, your legs are absoloutly stunning!

Wishing you all the best in your recovery! Xx
 
all the best

Dear Calypso ...
You are an amzing woman. I wish you all the best, a good rection to medicine, a very good therapist and a good feeling for your own power and selfhealingforces (is that an english word - i dont know ... - but i think u get what i mean)

may the power be with you

tom
 
Back
Top