Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Glad you are still around and doing ok! Theres no rush with a degree, so don't stress too much!

Theres nothing better than a good surf session to sort your mind out! (unfortunately i moved to Leicester......As far away from good surf as possible......but i have a bike and hills to ride instead for now!)

The Bastille are pretty fooking awesome! been listening to them a fair bit recently! Have you heard the new Alkaline Trio song?

I'm just working that bit out :) it's not as big a deal as I originally thought. Gonna spend a summer in the Lake District cooking, climbing and chilling. No surf there either unfortunately ;) I'll miss it. But bikes and hills are good too.

I haven't, no. Which one?

Husband? Lucky man...

No, no. House mates :) I was whispering pretty quietly, huh.

Good luck with getting your stuff together, I'm sure everyone here will wish you well in that challenge.

Sounds freezing! Surfers capacity for self torture never fails to amaze me it can be the coldest, wettest and stormiest day in decades and someone will still be out there! I love surfing in a warmer climate but sadly lack the dedication for the British winter! Hope you warmed up quickly!



Simply beautiful, your voice matches your looks perfectly, hope we hear more one day soon.

Thanks :) everyone's been really sweet. Dirty too, but sweet.
It wasn't that big, particularly, about 5 foot, just cold. But worth it. Stormy days here scare me, it reached about 25 foot a few weeks ago in some places.

Haha, 'soon'. I got more today.

**********

Thanks for all the lovely messages :) this is a little (well, a lot) naughtier:

https://soundcloud.com/calypso0576-1/for-mw/s-ik1sP
 
That was amazing Calypso thanks for sharing! Got so many naughty thoughts going through my mind right now and all triggered by you!
 
We've had a great video, and a couple of great audios...I wonder if we're heading toward a "full" audiovisual experience...
 
Mmmmm.... wish you had time alone to record that audio. I can tell you just want to scream out loud, don't you? Dying to cum sweety?
 
I'm just working that bit out :) it's not as big a deal as I originally thought. Gonna spend a summer in the Lake District cooking, climbing and chilling. No surf there either unfortunately ;) I'll miss it. But bikes and hills are good too.

I haven't, no. Which one?



No, no. House mates :) I was whispering pretty quietly, huh.



Thanks :) everyone's been really sweet. Dirty too, but sweet.
It wasn't that big, particularly, about 5 foot, just cold. But worth it. Stormy days here scare me, it reached about 25 foot a few weeks ago in some places.

Haha, 'soon'. I got more today.

**********

Thanks for all the lovely messages :) this is a little (well, a lot) naughtier:

https://soundcloud.com/calypso0576-1/for-mw/s-ik1sP

you know, your housemates are probably doing the same thing you're doing (other than recording it, but who knows?), so i'm sure it's ok to be a little louder

maybe you could go to someplace your housemates aren't, perhaps the foyer at buckingham palace? hmm??
 
I'm not dead! Just had a particularly shitty few weeks. Turns out I'm too far behind on my university course to catch up for exams now, and I've got to take a 10 month interruption, to read, and get used to/off medication, gather all my crazy back up.

Just got back from a surfing trip in which it hailed when I was trying to get changed in the car park. Sweet fucking christ that was cold. Then I get in the car and realise it's 1 degree outside and that's probably why it was really bloody cold in the water. Not even like it was worth freezing my ass off, so messy like. But anyway, on the way back we listened to the whole of Bastille's album (is it their only one? I don't know.) and this song struck a chord with me. The lyrics are really simple but I found them pretty meaningful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E36WU9Wzf4

How's everyone else been?

I hope Things are getting Better for you, Caly ..It's a shame that You lost time at the University ..:( .. Great Audio .. You sound as Sexy as You look !!! ;)
Happy Hump Day Caly !!!!

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
You are so fucking hot and that audio was incredible. Loving that accent. Keep the trend going, maybe with more moans of passion and less whispering. Hey, a guy can dream, right?
 
just heard your two voice recordings and my dear lady they are certainly hard on inducing, lovely sound of you enjoying some quiet you time ;)
 
I've always fantasised about a topless girl making bread... please say you're still topless...

:kiss:
 
I've always fantasised about a topless girl making bread... please say you're still topless...

:kiss:

I WAS topless whilst making bread actually, cause it's been really hot here today so I was prancing around with just my pants on ;) but I had to shirt up cause it got cold...
 
I WAS topless whilst making bread actually, cause it's been really hot here today so I was prancing around with just my pants on ;) but I had to shirt up cause it got cold...

Seriously, that's proper sexy.
 
Bread making goddess huh - useful skill to have too :D

Enjoy your trip to the Lake District too sexy lady :rose:

I'm just learning, really :) I'd like it to be a skill, but I gotta practise first. However between making chilli and bread, my kitchen now looks like a bombsite >.<
 
Back
Top