Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kikmosa

You haven't pissed off anybody here, at least I haven't seen anybody post anything saying so. You just seem a little frustrated. Go somewhere by yourself and just yell out everything that does piss you off. That's what I do. Course I live way out in the country so that helps. By the time you're done yelling you are too tired to be pissed off. Things have a funny way of turning around when you least expect them to. Do something different that you haven't seemed to have the time to do. Reward yourself for just having survived.

kikmosa said:
Why does it seem like everything I do either hurts someone or pisses someone off?????? I've had it. No more. From now on I do nothing and say nothing. Of course that's bound to piss someone off too. At this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Girlfriend... I'll tell you just like someone told me...

"Fuck 'em if they can't take it!!"

Everyone has the right to their own opininion and it's of no consequence to you if they put their ass on their shoulders!! At least you don't have to live with them... lol

Take care sugah!! You got friends that accept you for who you are no matter what you say!!!

Hugs!!

LizA:kiss:

TantaLiza said:
Girlfriend... I'll tell you just like someone told me...

"Fuck 'em if they can't take it!!"

Everyone has the right to their own opininion and it's of no consequence to you if they put their ass on their shoulders!! At least you don't have to live with them... lol

Take care sugah!! You got friends that accept you for who you are no matter what you say!!!

Hugs!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHE SAID!

:D

I actually had my first bi-curious dream last night!! OMG!!!!

~running out the door real quick~

TantaLiza said:
I actually had my first bi-curious dream last night!! OMG!!!!

~running out the door real quick~
*wonders if this is because of certain avs with toys in them, only cause Liza mentioned they were bothering her...* :D

Could be very possible.... *eg*

Last night, I dreamed about going to the Dr and walkin on a deserted beach.... ~sigh~

Leaving a bowl of choc kisses...

TantaLiza said:

Everyone has the right to their own opininion and it's of no consequence to you if they put their ass on their shoulders!!

Hmmm... having someone's ass on my shoulder sounds like it might be fun... (as long as it isn't MY ass.... that'd hurt!) ;)

manofsteel52 said:
Hmmm... having someone's ass on my shoulder sounds like it might be fun... (as long as it isn't MY ass.... that'd hurt!) ;)

I can think of a lot better position for my ass at the moment, too! :devil:

On that note... I'm headed for the shower to think about it... *eg*

Curious_Fem said:
March 7th can't get here soon enough. :D

March 7th eh??

Got some big plans??

Well I will add my blurt..........ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Sweetevil said:
March 7th eh??

Got some big plans??

Well I will add my blurt..........ONLY 10 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

No, nothing big.

Wonderfully exciting, definitely. :) :kiss:

Sweetevil said:
Well then good luck!!!! and of course........HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Thank you, sweetness....**** is my middle name. ;) Looks like you have something exciting coming up as well......so you have fun too! :D

Curious_Fem said:
Thank you, sweetness....**** is my middle name. ;) Looks like you have something exciting coming up as well......so you have fun too! :D

Oh don't worry I will!!! I always do!!!....:D

naughtygirl said:
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to be with him! 9 days, 13 hours!!!!!!!

rof ^5's gf I know how ya feel.. only 12 days to go for me ... whoo hoo!!

thank you for the all day hug :rose:

oh. and grabbing my ass would work too !! :kiss:

WHY does drama seem to follow you wherever you go? Perhaps it is because of the way you REACT and and interact with people?? Could it be? But, will you listen? Nooooooooo. You are always justified in your mind, meanwhile you wonder why you find conflict in every facet of your life. That's right, everyone is out to get you.:rolleyes:

I do pretty damn well to keep it all in check but I don't know how much more I can take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back