Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Prayer....

Dear Lord, Every single evening As I'm lying here in bed, This tiny little Prayer Keeps running through my head. God bless all my family Wherever they may be, Keep them warm and safe from harm For they're so close to me. And God, there is one more thing I wish that you could do, Hope you don't mind me asking Please bless my computer too Now I know that it's unusual To Bless a motherboard, But listen just a second While I explain it to you, Lord. You see that little metal box Holds more than odds and ends, Inside those small compartments Rest so many of my friends. I know so much about them By the kindness that they give, And this little scrap of metal Takes me in to where they live. By faith is how I know them Much the same as you, We share in what life brings us And from that our friendships grew. Please take an extra minute From your duties up above, To bless those in my address book That's filled with so much love. Wherever else this prayer may reach To each and every friend, Bless each e-mail inbox And each person who hits send. AMEN

Should I really do it again? Another international move? Another language to learn?

Does a wandering star ever really have a place to call "home"?

Everyday life changes. It's so freaking hard though. Never sure what is around the next corner....and you get weary. I wish I never had to grow up. :rolleyes:

*places a cool hand on your forehead, calming your restless sleep, taking you into a deep slumber to rest your mind and body*

i'm gonna get you through this.

grieve, my love, grieve. And when it's time, we will celebrate life again.

~ I really wish you'd call me and let me know what's going on sometimes, specially with your's and his health. I'm not 16 anymore, I can handle it. It's okay for me to worry about you, you know and it's because I love you both so very much that I do.

What in the hell am I going to do without you one of these days? You are the constant in my world, the one thing I can truly trust and I'm terrified of the day you will be gone.

~Elizabeth~ said:
~ I really wish you'd call me and let me know what's going on sometimes, specially with your's and his health. I'm not 16 anymore, I can handle it. It's okay for me to worry about you, you know and it's because I love you both so very much that I do.

What in the hell am I going to do without you one of these days? You are the constant in my world, the one thing I can truly trust and I'm terrified of the day you will be gone.

Fergive me sissy?

fucking browser...3 days of eating all my stuff....

big blue e can fuck off....

Curse be on your head...

Dhalgren150 said:
fucking browser...3 days of eating all my stuff....

big blue e can fuck off....

Curse be on your head...

You should try Avant for a browser, hon. Much better and quicker, too. ;)

~Elizabeth~ said:
You should try Avant for a browser, hon. Much better and quicker, too. ;)

I am searching to get me a new browser....

my fucking one ate all my mail for 3 days now...

I do send curses to those that knew how to get it back...

how fares ye E ?

I have been in the mists to damn long... time to venture out into the lights.... :D

BreezyDcng said:
Not sure how much more clear I could be. I've blocked you on IM, I refuse to answer your calls, and I'm avoiding you like the plague you are. What part of. "I'm not interested in you... leave me alone." did you not understand?

not worth worrying about someone you'll never meet.......

~I'm worried about Bre... she's not feeling good and may be running a temp... not good at all!!

~Lisa is starting her chemo at 10am this coming morning... she's scared shitless and I wish there was something I could do or say to make it easier for her!!

~Wonder who the fuck these damn customers think stock the fuckin shelves?? Fuckin elves?? Of course I know how much the fuckin cookies cost!! I put 'em there myfuckinself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~OK... I understand that smoking is a very addictive habit but do you think you could put the cigs AND the novel down long enough to actually be around when I fuckin need help???

~I really do fuckin love my kid but I'm ready to ship her happy ass on an extended leave!!!

~I feel like I'm deep in a fuckin hole that there's no way to get the fuck out of!!! I need help and the drowning sensation is almost overwhelming.... no relief in sight! *sob*

~As much as I love and appreciate my family and friends, it just isn't adequate enough....

mansome said:
not worth worrying about someone you'll never meet.......

It's someone I dated once. And he's still not worth worrying about... I will just appreciate when the light bulb finally dings above his head, "Hey... time to move on."

Finally!!!

Ya know, for all the times I ragged about his mean posts, I can NOW see what he means...and he's right...Thank you love, for opening my eyes. It took awhile.

jazey_43 said:
Ya know, for all the times I ragged about his mean posts, I can NOW see what he means...and he's right...Thank you love, for opening my eyes. It took awhile.

*hugs* not sure what you are talking about, but getting stressed over anyone's post whether mean or not isn't worth it...

mansome said:
*hugs* not sure what you are talking about, but getting stressed over anyone's post whether mean or not isn't worth it...

Thank you honey...*hugs ya back* And if truth be told, you'd be damn surprised at what I was talking about...*ggls*

jazey_43 said:
Thank you honey...*hugs ya back* And if truth be told, you'd be damn surprised at what I was talking about...*ggls*

well, to tell you the truth... as much as I think I know this place..... I do get surprised still in here...

mansome said:
well, to tell you the truth... as much as I think I know this place..... I do get surprised still in here...

Oh you and me both, Darlin...you and me both!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back