Status
Not open for further replies.
20smoke said:
what happens at 1000?

free trip to Vegas :devil:
you get to change your title sugarbritches:kiss:

And if you're going to Vegas..or anywhere for that matter...I wanna cum:nana:

Raindear816 said:
Thank you ((AP)) I plan on draining him...but not financially;)

Hey (((BG2)))) :rose: so great to see ya!

I'm the luckiest gal in the universe.:D

she does that very well!!!!! but then again she does everything very well!

that's why I'm the lucky one!!!

BeachGurl2 said:
You are that, sweetie. But I think Smoke's pretty damn lucky, too. I'm glad to see you back here and hope your daddy is doing better. :rose:
thank you BG2, I really appreciate the prayers and concern. He's taking steroids to help with the healing process, so he's fulla energy right now, lol. It's good to see him nearly back to his old self in spite of the disease.

asian_princess said:
er how bout..."give me a free trip to vegas??"

now if I talk too much to you somebody's gonna get pissed!!!!

nah.... that one's not quite working for me.... gotta be something pervy :devil:

Raindear816 said:
Thank you ((AP)) I plan on draining him...but not financially;)
I'm the luckiest gal in the universe.:D

who needs money babe? the way i see it you don't even need money for clothes!!! :p :p :p

Raindear816 said:
you get to change your title sugarbritches:kiss:

And if you're going to Vegas..or anywhere for that matter...I wanna cum:nana:

DAYUM!!! what we waiting for!!!!!!!!! :nana:

asian_princess said:
who needs money babe? the way i see it you don't even need money for clothes!!! :p :p :p

she's so much better outta them right?

that was 999 gotta go to where it all started for 1000!!!

Raindear816 said:
thank you BG2, I really appreciate the prayers and concern. He's taking steroids to help with the healing process, so he's fulla energy right now, lol. It's good to see him nearly back to his old self in spite of the disease.

oh, i'm glad to hear that your dad is feeling better RD, my bf's father is having serious health problems and it's devastating...so, so gld to hear about ur good news :)

Raindear816 said:
I'm glad to hear that. It's very hard when your parent is ill. I go through it with my mom. She has Crohn's disease and is often in the hospital with it. Almost lost her more than once. So I totally understand what you're going through. Know that I'm still keeping you guys in my prayers. :rose:

Raindear816 said:
Thank you AP & BG2 :rose:

Smoke baby, i loveyousofuckinmuchi'dinhaleyouificould! :devil:

I thought you kinda tried that... oops TMI... please strike that comment

(NOT)

I loves my slutty lil angel! :heart:

I want to be there for my friends... even help with a place to live if necessary.... BUT.... now I have no personal space to hide in!!!!!!! *sigh*

TantaLiza said:
I want to be there for my friends... even help with a place to live if necessary.... BUT.... now I have no personal space to hide in!!!!!!! *sigh*

*sweeps the cute one up and snuzzles her silly*

You'll find it hon.....got a pm I want to share...watch for it.

jazey_43 said:
*sweeps the cute one up and snuzzles her silly*

You'll find it hon.....got a pm I want to share...watch for it.

Huggles and snuggles to you, my friend!! :kiss:

~~I have come to a reasonable mental acceptance of my situations in life... I can handle them with grace and know that I will survive... I have friends that will love me as much as I do them in return!! :heart: :rose:

Just in case... Merry Christmas, ya'll!!! :kiss:

TantaLiza said:
Huggles and snuggles to you, my friend!! :kiss:

~~I have come to a reasonable mental acceptance of my situations in life... I can handle them with grace and know that I will survive... I have friends that will love me as much as I do them in return!! :heart: :rose:

Just in case... Merry Christmas, ya'll!!! :kiss:

{{{{{{{{{{{{Liza}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

You have an abundance of grace and goodness darling. Yes you are loved!

Merry Christmas to you. :kiss:

spiritshadow67 said:
*blurt*

Why the Hell are some men soooooo fucking stupid?????

*end blurt*

You okay honey??? You know where to find me if you need a listening ear.

Is there anyplace on this planet sane enough to have a dignified plan for medically assisted suicide???Let me know so I can move there before I get to be 87 like my dad, stuck in a nursing home because of a stroke, deafness, macular degeneration, a hip replacement, a staph infection from the hip replacement, pneumonia from the staph infection, no ability to speak or write, on a feeding tube because anything he tries to eat and drink goes into his lungs...A MAN WITH NO QUALITY OF LIFE WHATSOEVER!!!

Where does it say in the Bible that we let the old people suffer like this???It says honor and respect our parents...Not let them rot in the living hell of their own degenerating minds and bodies.

But the fundies would rather put an inmate on death row, or kill a doctor who dares to do the legal thing and terminate an unwanted pregnancy...Or send our children to die for their military industrial complex...BUT NO, unless you're rich if you get old and can't get out of bed without the aid of 2 nurses, and can't even wipe your own behind..IT'S TOO FREAKIN BAD FOR YOU!!!

And today, my own freakin governor, a woman who I have met and respect...a democrat even, a member of my own party... overturned Dr. Jack Kervorkian's clemency plea for a parole 2 years earlier then he is supposed to be released...2 freaking years...for a man who has chronic hepatitus and is not expected to live out those 2 years anyway...

I knew Jack Kevorkian before he got sent to prison...he used to speak at the medschool where I worked before seminary....People joke still about him being "Dr. Death"....but at least he cared....I once heard him outline his "perfect plan" for safe and sane assisted suicide..With dignity, and the same kind of checks and balances (even more stringent) in place, that we have when someone wants to have a sex change, full psychological, physical work ups....A team of care managers, therapists and physicians...all laid out so that the person and their family can easily go through the transition...

And my father, then man who used to scare me, is broken, and existing, not even living...

((((((((((((((mcopado and your Dad)))))))))))))))) :rose: You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

Raindear816 said:
((((((((((((((mcopado and your Dad)))))))))))))))) :rose: You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

you're in mine too.... lotsa hugs for you both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back