Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denae said:
I feel your stress, even though I've been extremely fortunate to have always had good health.

Wish you were here-I'd use a baseball bat to strike at a cushion-you could get your frustration out by telling me to hit it harder and harder until it was nothing but stuffing.

Definately Lit related Blurt:

THANKS DENAE!!!!!!!
........*smooch*

((((((((SBHC)))))))))) :rose: I hope things improve for you in the best possible way.

Oman, you never cease to inspire the romantic in me. Please hug yourself and Jenny for me.

BLURT*

*sigh* do I really have to spend the long weekend with YOU? :rolleyes:

END BLURT*

Well you could spend it with me instead.. LOL

Hi Raindear.. Safe from the Hurricane I hope?

Raindear816 said:
BLURT*

*sigh* do I really have to spend the long weekend with YOU? :rolleyes:

END BLURT*

Nightbird said:
Well you could spend it with me instead.. LOL

Hi Raindear.. Safe from the Hurricane I hope?

:kiss: Yes, NB sugar, I'm safe. My sisters took a beating in the Mobile, AL area, but otherwise we are all safe and sound.
Just where would we spend the weekend, darlin'? ;)

Where would we spend the weekend? Umm in each other's arms..

I'm glad everyone is safe and sound.. Would you believe I'm getting the remnants from it up here as a Tropical Depression...

Raindear816 said:
:kiss: Yes, NB sugar, I'm safe. My sisters took a beating in the Mobile, AL area, but otherwise we are all safe and sound.
Just where would we spend the weekend, darlin'? ;)

Nightbird said:
Where would we spend the weekend? Umm in each other's arms..

I'm glad everyone is safe and sound.. Would you believe I'm getting the remnants from it up here as a Tropical Depression...

Perfect answer, darlin' and what a better way to spend rainy days? :kiss:

Dhalgren150 said:
RD..... how fares ye... it is good to see your posts....

makes the Druid smile... :rose:

Hello dear Druid!

I fare well these days. Wishing for nothing but a little more time to do the things I want.

It's always great to see you smiling.:kiss:

Not Lit related.

You Macho son of a bitch! Just because they pushed back the surgery date doesn't mean you need to torture yourself anymore than necessary! But no you idiotic mother fucker, you have to go right along with other people making changes to plan and give up on anything remotely resembling comfort! Like I don't give a shit about you? God damn it all this is one of the reasons I think I avoided men for as long as I did! Doesn't change my love for you but it's going to hurt watching you do this shit to yourself.

Hackers and Spyware

*** NON LIT RELATED BLURT ***

Hackers and people who write malicious code; malware, spyware and spam are geneticly flawed and should be terminated like the vermon they have mutated into. A rat is a rat is a rat... and they should all just DIE!

*** THANK YOU *** :nana:

Ms.Breaker said:
Not Lit related.

You Macho son of a bitch! Just because they pushed back the surgery date doesn't mean you need to torture yourself anymore than necessary! But no you idiotic mother fucker, you have to go right along with other people making changes to plan and give up on anything remotely resembling comfort! Like I don't give a shit about you? God damn it all this is one of the reasons I think I avoided men for as long as I did! Doesn't change my love for you but it's going to hurt watching you do this shit to yourself.

*snuzzles my Darlin Breaker*

Hang in there honey...men will be men...he'll come around. Men hate pain too, sweetie. Keeping you guys in my prayers...*holds ya tight and lets ya bitch* :heart: :kiss: :rose:

=^( My only sibling, My 34 year old younger sister's name is Katrina ...... I know it's just a coincidence that her name is identified with the worse natural disaster in America.. but people can be cruel....

of course this is a Non-Lit Related Blurt.....

* Non-Lit *

This hurricane is going to be a massive rip-off for us all in America. The oil, insurance and other companies are going to get richer on our backs.

So what's new?

I pray for the families who lost members and the dire situation of those affected.

"With all of the weeks, days, and hours we have together, don't you wish we could have just one more minute?"

Very much Lit related:

Some one might want to keep a very keen eye where they step before you step into something that bites you the fuck back in ways you never dreamed of

You know what? America is in a terrible National Crisis with the aftermath of the Hurricane on the Gulf Coast.... We have well over 100,000 military personnel in Iraq getting shot at and killed every day in Iraq in a feckless endeavor with potentially no end while G.W. Bush is in office.. his mentality has been to "stay the course" even if the course is wrong and the decision to go that route was wrong.. he's a bullheaded egomaniac.. who thinks he hasn't made a wrong decision yet.... if there was any time for this coward to save face by pulling troops out of Iraq it's now.. Having them comit to Americans in our time of need would make him look like a hero, while keeping American troops out of harms way every day.

I'm certainly not a fan of G.W. Bush.. and at this point I really don't care what reason he gives for pulling our troops out.. but this REALLY would be a good reason.. god knows those millions of Americans in peril on the gulf coast would appreciate it........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back