Do you like to Jack Off while you swallow the load?

buster1949

Really Experienced
watching someone Jack off while they are sucking a hot cock really turns me on

Hands-Free...

When I'm gratefully sucking-off my Boyfriend I don't really need to jack-off, just the sheer ecstasy of having his big beautiful cock in my mouth gets me so hard its on the edge, and I usually cum-off spontaneously even before he blows his load down my greedy throat… this is true. In fact, he usually phones ahead to let me know that he's got some free time to spend with me, and I'm hard even before he arrives here, merely in anticipation of doing sex with him… but then again, I'm a dirty slut when the mood takes me, and the mood takes me fairly frequently...

I have yet to have the experience, but I know that my cock would be rock hard and yearning to shoot, so, yes, I think that if I had a pulsating penis pumping cum down my throat, I would want to stroke my cock....

I have yet to have the experience, but I know that my cock would be rock hard and yearning to shoot, so, yes, I think that if I had a pulsating penis pumping cum down my throat, I would want to stroke my cock....

What Woolmohair said.

I usually find that I'm playing with my cock when I'm giving head
Ditto. Not all the time, sometime both hands may be occupied but if one is free, then why not?

Love to be sucking you right now and jacking my clit for you.
Can someone explain this for me? Is it just me or what?
It is a dick, your cock, or whatever but it is NOT a clitoris. Women have a clitoris. Men do not, not even gay men. I do not care how effeminate you are, whose clothes you are wearing or anything else, it is still a dick. Men have an asshole, not a man pussy. Do you refer to a woman's asshole as a man pussy? Maybe woman pussy #2? No! It's an asshole! And you do not have a clitoris!

Last edited:
It was an anonymous encounter and he was a sexually aggressive alpha male. I had never been in a situation where it wasn't mutual but it was evident that he was going to use me to get him off. I was a little afraid. He told me to take off all of my clothes. I complied as he watched. Once naked he told me to lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge and to have my arms at my sides. Once positioned, I watched as he got undressed. He was fully hard and his dick was of decent size but not huge - which was a relief. He told me to open my mouth as wide as I could and to close my eyes. I remained in this receptive position for about 30 seconds and I was getting turned on. He slide his dick in my mouth and once it was wet and slippery, he began to face fuck me hard and deep. I opened my eyes and watched his balls swing as they thrust in against my nose and then back off. I was as hard as a rock which must have signaled him that I liked what he was doing. I wasn't sure if playing with myself was allowed but I couldn't help it. I was just an profane for him to fuck and I was okay with that. I could tell he was getting close to finishing and I assumed he would cum in my mouth. He pulled out suddenly and shot his load on my face, in my mouth and on my chest and that put me over the edge. He watched as I shot my load all over myself. He commented about how much I came. He walked away for a moment and returned with a towel which he handed me. "You're a good cocksucker" he said as he picked up his pants. "I needed that". He quickly dressed as I began to wipe his cum off my face. "I gotta go". Once you clean yourself up, see yourself out". I was no longer of any use to him and was dismissed.

ABSOLUTELY no reason both of you shouldn't have a little fun just remember to keep focus on that hot piece between your lips. I teased my last boyfriend that if he didn't get it up again in five minutes and finish me off I'd give him a rude awakening when he least expected it:)

I scared him one mornig enough to make him believe I would so, that lil threat got him fired up surprisingly enough;)

when I was sucking cock..If my hands weren't busy stroking his cock and balls or fingering his ass...I most likely was stroking ...

It was an anonymous encounter and he was a sexually aggressive alpha male. I had never been in a situation where it wasn't mutual but it was evident that he was going to use me to get him off. I was a little afraid. He told me to take off all of my clothes. I complied as he watched. Once naked he told me to lie on my back with my head hanging over the edge and to have my arms at my sides. Once positioned, I watched as he got undressed. He was fully hard and his dick was of decent size but not huge - which was a relief. He told me to open my mouth as wide as I could and to close my eyes. I remained in this receptive position for about 30 seconds and I was getting turned on. He slide his dick in my mouth and once it was wet and slippery, he began to face fuck me hard and deep. I opened my eyes and watched his balls swing as they thrust in against my nose and then back off. I was as hard as a rock which must have signaled him that I liked what he was doing. I wasn't sure if playing with myself was allowed but I couldn't help it. I was just an profane for him to fuck and I was okay with that. I could tell he was getting close to finishing and I assumed he would cum in my mouth. He pulled out suddenly and shot his load on my face, in my mouth and on my chest and that put me over the edge. He watched as I shot my load all over myself. He commented about how much I came. He walked away for a moment and returned with a towel which he handed me. "You're a good cocksucker" he said as he picked up his pants. "I needed that". He quickly dressed as I began to wipe his cum off my face. "I gotta go". Once you clean yourself up, see yourself out". I was no longer of any use to him and was dismissed.

That's hot. The world is a better place with good cocksuckers.

i usually do , i get so excited with a nice cock in my mouth i just have to stroke myself at the same time ,hand down panties or panties down ,it doesnt matter ,i just have to cum ,hopefully at the same time as he shoots his load in my mouth which makes it perfect.

i usually do , i get so excited with a nice cock in my mouth i just have to stroke myself at the same time ,hand down panties or panties down ,it doesnt matter ,i just have to cum ,hopefully at the same time as he shoots his load in my mouth which makes it perfect.

-------

When I'm gratefully sucking-off my Boyfriend I don't really need to jack-off, just the sheer ecstasy of having his big beautiful cock in my mouth gets me so hard its on the edge, and I usually cum-off spontaneously even before he blows his load down my greedy throat… this is true. In fact, he usually phones ahead to let me know that he's got some free time to spend with me, and I'm hard even before he arrives here, merely in anticipation of doing sex with him… but then again, I'm a dirty slut when the mood takes me, and the mood takes me fairly frequently...

we think alike honey , i love the thrill and anticipation when they phone ahead and by the time i am on my knees sucking i am ready to cum myself without any other stimulation, i hardly ever need to "jerk off"

Both of my hands are usually busy helping me please the man whose cock is buried down my throat... Either playing with balls, stroking his shaft, pinching nipples, or fingering ass, etc. I kind of forget about my own cock when I'm pleasing someone else. Now I have ridden a dildo fairly often when I suck cock. Thats nice :)

Yes . I stroke and wait to swallow my cum the whole time wishing it was Gmans cum I was swallowing in front of a group of people

Haven't done it yet, but I imagine I would stroke myself too.

No

When I am sucking Paul or who ever Paul has me suck I am totally into what I am doing I prefer to play with his balls ass or stroke his legs while I give a wet sloppy blow job After I get his load I saver it for quite a while while I clean him up then I might jerk myself off Most times I don't think of it my self but am told to

position and suck him, I had a FWB that liked me to straddle him in a 69 position and suck him, told me to jack off while he fingered, toyed with my ass, when I would cum I ate it from where it landed, always swallowing his load.

Oh dear god yes...... nothing makes me hornier than sucking cock and i just have to stroke while im sucking, i love it, im such a dirty lil cumslut and i moan like a slutty little girl while im stroking and sucking!

Very much soo Love to feel cum shooting into my mouth and it helps me cum when I feel it besides my wife likes to see me shoot and swallow at the same time

position and suck him, I had a FWB that liked me to straddle him in a 69 position and suck him, told me to jack off while he fingered, toyed with my ass, when I would cum I ate it from where it landed, always swallowing his load.

oh so hot.

that does sound perfect, love taking the load while shooting the load as well

Back