Men who like getting pegged but aren't bi?

Before I ever was pegged, I mostly fantasized about a busty woman with a strap-on. That eventually added having her bring a man in and leading me to suck and be fucked by him, but that version only came up every once in awhile.

I love being a very femme sissy and my wife indulges me from time to time including a good pegging some times. I have been with a man a couple times, in the presence of my girlfriend at the time. It was never about being attracted to the man it was feeling as deeply as I could that I was feminine and wanton.
 
The male anatomy is more suited for pleasure back there than the females.
I believe that.many men if they examine the desire to be pegged might find some latent bi tendancies.
I know, been there done that. :D At first I tried to fit my tendancies into the female male dynamic but after a bit of exploring found that the true craving was for pleasure from all directions and both sexes.
 
The lovely mother of my children and I tried about everything on some level at some point.

Whilst I was exploring some feminine side issues no doubt related to some childhood nonsense, we tentatively tried some minor exploration only to find out it isnt just my wallet im tight with.

Anyway it was unclear if it had been successful what was the accompanying scene, in my head it was more watching her in a lesbian scene. I was aware of course she was seeing it as a bi scene for me. (she liked male male porn I wasnt squicked by it but it does nothing for me, no chicks you see)

She had spun years of tales in my ear during hot "aurel sex" sessions involving lesbian scenes, threesomes...(she self identified as bi, but hadnt acted on it)

I thought turn-about fairplay.

what was HOT was knowing what she was thinking, she knowing I knew and the LOOK in her eye of absolute salivating lust. The time that comes to mind (a bit off topic but I think its in the vein) was when she was encouraging me to fellate a dildo. In my head it was fem-dom...also me mirroring back to her the technique she used stroke for stroke over the years, in her head bi.

And yes it's a bit confusing.

A lot of people ask me "how can you KNOW you arent bi if you havent been with a guy, or what if the guy was like this or that or whatever. My actual gay and bi friends over the years have reported they had gay dreams early on. I never have not even a wtf was that sort of one, so i just dont think im wired up that way...id be open about it if i was, all the more partner possibilities i expect, but shrug I'm not. Itsa shame too 'cause I can be damned pretty when I wanna!
 
Fair and good question

what position did you use?

I expected doggy. But almost out of . . . wait for it . . . assumption. (thank you)
That is the truth though. And the bi part of the brain is where the assumption I believe comes from.

To my surprise, she did not want that. It was all about me on my back, grab knees and go. Also over her shoulders.

Yes, to answer your id, I was nervous. Performance anxiety or something.

Every night or regular? No Would I again? Yes.
 
Bring it on...in

I fantasize about a woman with a strap-on pegging me. Love anal play just need to find someone to help.
 
Thanks for the replies everyone, what and an interesting and varied group us human beans are :D


I very much like the idea of being pegged by a woman, but I have zero interest in taking it from a guy. I suppose there's a part of me that wants to be used. I dunno. Doubt very highly it'll ever happen, but the fantasy is a nice one.

I'll use you baby ;), nah, but I do probably love you even more now :rolleyes:
 
Doggy feels good but 'missionary' is best because I see her above me, her breasts, her sexy lingerie, that way she bites her bottom lip as the strapon base grinds against her sex just right and she can easily stroke me, get me off and feed me my cum.

Damn, now I wish we did it every night, but maybe this weekend?
 
My wife enjoys pegging me...she likes doing it doggie which is such a sub position for me. I'm not bi but very bi curious. I hope to one day try a mmf with my girl....I think we'd enjoy it since we both get off fantasizing about it.
 
haha.

nevermind, i know the answer. I would love to try and get fucked in the ass once by my wife with a strapon. :)
 
nevermind, i know the answer. I would love to try and get fucked in the ass once by my wife with a strapon. :)

I have a feeling if you would LOVE to try it once... you'll be asking why you've kidding yourself all this time ;)

Also, even though I am openly bisexual (so maybe I just disqualified myself) it has been years since I've dated a man. I've also had some casual hookups with men and some MMF threesomes with my girlfriend since then as well. I mention this because I've realized over the last several years that I am FAR more turned on by being pegged by a woman... specifically my girlfriend. I have been pegged by a few other women than her as well, but something about the intimacy makes it much more pleasurable for me.

Now don't get me wrong... if anyone were to observe her taking my ass, they certainly are NOT going to be witnessing some kind of love-making in satin-white sheets, surrounded by butterflies and cupcakes on the night stand. Things can quickly become no-holds-barred, filthy, hardcore--with some toys that are quite "challenging" in dimension. There are times when she wears my ass out, but it's about the connection still too. We share everything with each other and are well-aware of each others' sweet and caring side, yet we are willing and unafraid to explore our nastiest desires without much hesitation. I think this connections makes it that much more powerful, and it has been far more fulfilling than my most intimate relationship with another man ever was (a guy I was head-over-heels for by the way).
 
I've had a few guys say to me they aren't bi whatsoever, but still enjoy a little anal action.
 
This is more of a general interest question that anything. I was just wondering are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

I've noticed on here that it seems that a lot of men who like getting pegged are bisexual (nothing wrong with that o' course).

Also is it a case of originally just liking being pegged by women and then the fantasy escalating and becoming a fantasy about being fucked by another guy?

I'm just curious, humour me.


Never tried it, but always wanted to with the right woman. A woman only, no interest in a man. Have used toys during self play.
 
I peg myself using realistic dildos and anal toys. LOVE IT.
 
I to do love anal play and love to be taken by my wife but do not find men sexually attactive. We do some role switching and it is a huge turn on that I did not know I had until she introduced it to me. The first time this happened to me I was blindfolded. The night started with me blindfolded and receiving a great sensuous massage. Then she left for a few minutes... when she came back i felt something on my lips (didn't even know she had a strapon). I licked and devoured the whole thing.. then she rolled me over and started lubing!
 
Not Gay but I enjoy it too

For me I just love being touched anywhere or in my anus. I'm totally straight, and not into Femdom either but it drives me crazy when my ass is licked or fingered in concert with a hand or mouth on my cock. Would I let my wife put something thicker up there though?? Hmmm I'm not sure, it would probably feel good and I like to try things but I'm just not sure...food for thought though.

My sentiments too. Men have nerve endings too back there, so why not enjoy it. Doesn't have to be a gay thing just like BJLovers said.
 
I was fucked by a guy long before I ever got fingered, pegged etc by a women and both feel really good, but each is somewhat different.

I find woman are usually more careful at first.

Men are more in tune to how the experience is to them.
 
My wife will use toys on me. She's never pegged me, but I could see how it could feel nice. I agree that the nerve endings are there and they do feel nice.

I'm not into the sub/humiliation/sissy stuff either. The thought of sexually interacting with a guy is definitely not a turn on. I'm not bi or bi curious at all. My threeway fantasies all involve FMF, and not MFM. However, playfully interacting with my wife involving her giving me anal stimulation is a turn on.
 
I knew I was bi long before I asked my wife for it. That said, when I'm with her that way, I'm not thinking about guys - I'm thinking about her. Obviously I'm not your target audience as you clearly stated 'straight guys' but I thought it was worth pointing out that the activity has nothing to do with gender for me - it's about pleasure, connection, intimacy.

And for Stella - missionary is far superior imo. I feel much more connected to her that way. I like to see her face too. She's pretty and I like to look at her. :)
 
are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

This describes me. I have not been pegged yet, but want to, and would want it mish so I could watch her do me. I have had a few women use their toys on me, in a couple of cases a pretty big one. That was awesome. I will always remember this exchange I had with a kinky woman who brought a bag of toys to our encounter...

Me... I'm not sure you'll be able to get that in.
Her... Relax and be patient. It'll go.

It did, and she took me for quite a ride adding a hand job to the mix. It took me some time to recover from that climax.

In all cases the women seemed to really enjoy having me submit like that.
 
I have a fantasy about a dominate woman wearing a strap on making me suck her cock and slap my face with it until my eyes water. Then she sits on my face in a 69 and I tongue fuck her asshole as deep as possible. She pulls up my legs and sticks her tongue and fingures up my ass. The feeling is incredable and the more she does it the more I want it. I cum from the excitement and she feeds me my own cum from her fingures and rubs the rest on her strap on cock and has me lick it clean. Then on my back with my ankles up around my ears she enters my ass. I feel like a bitch in heat in that position. At first it hurts but soon I can feel my ass needing her cock deep inside me. My cock is so hard again as she fucks me slowly at first. My tight asshole is not wanting to let her strap on cock go. That is when I relize that I am her now her anal slut and I want her to fuck my ass when ever the mood moves her. She begins to pound my ass hard while playing with my cock. She tells me her cock is bigger then mine and she owns my ass always! I cum so hard I think I might have blown out a testacle! She scoops up my cum and dribles it in my mouth and tells me in no uncertain terms that there will be more ass fucking and cum eating in my future.
I thank her and I am looking forward to more...
 
Ooh this is my thread!!! :D

I bought a nice friendly, feeldoe like strapon, it does not look phallic and is a nice, pretty pearly pink colour, my very-much-straight boyfriend says he will indulge my curiosity with it.I'm not going to domme him, just fuck him nicely like he fucks me, the deal is though that he gets to bum secks me after I do it, which I'm usually happy to do anyway :D.
 
Back
Top