Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting day here today...Just wish people could be honest and on the up and up.

hi ladies, lonely looking for a lovely lady to enjoy some time with

Hi ladies

I am new to lit and although I am not bi or gay.... I am the proud mom of a wondeful
lesbian and I just wanted to say hello!

I love my boyfriend, but he just isn't very sexual. I need to find me a girlfriend! LOL. (I grew up in a lesbian household...so it never was strange to me for a girl to kiss a girl. I only found out when I was nine and tried to kiss my best friend what the REST of the world was like and that sometimes it wasn't ok. Too bad they couldn't all be like my family!) Anyway...I haven't kissed a girl since then...and I've been thinking more and more lately what a great idea it would be to find me a woman that would fit nicely with me and my man. Than I could have the best of both worlds!!

Popping in to say hi :)

I love my boyfriend, but he just isn't very sexual. I need to find me a girlfriend! LOL. (I grew up in a lesbian household...so it never was strange to me for a girl to kiss a girl. I only found out when I was nine and tried to kiss my best friend what the REST of the world was like and that sometimes it wasn't ok. Too bad they couldn't all be like my family!) Anyway...I haven't kissed a girl since then...and I've been thinking more and more lately what a great idea it would be to find me a woman that would fit nicely with me and my man. Than I could have the best of both worlds!!

Najesta, hope you find what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back