The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VM :D

Feeling any better today?

Bit by bit. I'm still not allowed to drive and HM won't have me doing anything more strenuous than laundry so mostly I fiddle around the house and write. The novel is up to over 62K words so I'm feeling pretty productive. I can hardly wait for my soft palate to stop being sore, though. Food has minimal appeal at present. :(

Bit by bit. I'm still not allowed to drive and HM won't have me doing anything more strenuous than laundry so mostly I fiddle around the house and write. The novel is up to over 62K words so I'm feeling pretty productive. I can hardly wait for my soft palate to stop being sore, though. Food has minimal appeal at present. :(

Congrats on the writing progress ... and maybe something like a milk shake would help -- get some protein and carbs, liquids are reasonably easy to swallow and the cold might help relieve some of the discomfort for a little bit ;)

Congrats on the writing progress ... and maybe something like a milk shake would help -- get some protein and carbs, liquids are reasonably easy to swallow and the cold might help relieve some of the discomfort for a little bit ;)

Actually I'm better off with lukewarm liquids. Applesauce works well, as does yogurt. I had some well done chicken last night and some liverwurst for lunch. That last was to rebuild the blood but the crackers underneath weren't quite so good an idea! Maybe some soft white bread would work better.

Actually I'm better off with lukewarm liquids. Applesauce works well, as does yogurt. I had some well done chicken last night and some liverwurst for lunch. That last was to rebuild the blood but the crackers underneath weren't quite so good an idea! Maybe some soft white bread would work better.

Yeah ... I can see where the crackers might cause an issue :rolleyes:

Liverwurst sounds good though ... don't get it very often as I'm the only one that eats it here

Yeah ... I can see where the crackers might cause an issue :rolleyes:

Liverwurst sounds good though ... don't get it very often as I'm the only one that eats it here

I'll bring some good Braunschweiger to Chicago and some German mustard and rye bread. You bring the dark beer. ;)

(I'll swipe Sue's line)

Hi peeps!

How's everyone doing this eveniing? Who's havin' cold weather alerts? It's all over the news that the snow's about to hit the fan. :(

(I'll swipe Sue's line)

Hi peeps!

How's everyone doing this eveniing? Who's havin' cold weather alerts? It's all over the news that the snow's about to hit the fan. :(

You won't believe how much snow is falling in SoCal. Not where I live, of course, but in Lancaster which is only 2300' elevation! Brrrr . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back