Ferguson Neverending 2017

It is interesting to see how this homicide of the white Australian woman turns out.

While a tragic situation, for years, people have witnessed the contemporary acts of racial terror made by officers of the law, and juries have concluded that the racialized fear of Black bodies, male and female, is a justifiable motive to violently remove these bodies from earth.

So let's see here:


Rookie cop perpetrator is a Muslim Somali!

Where are the Blue Lives Matter folks for this case? Crickets.

Will they dig out pictures of her partying and drinking alcohol? Any pictures to deflect sympathy?

How will this play out? We will wait and see.
 
Last edited:
It is interesting to see how this homicide of the white Australian woman turns out.

While a tragic situation, for years, people have witnessed the contemporary acts of racial terror made by officers of the law, and juries have concluded that the racialized fear of Black bodies, male and female, is a justifiable motive to violently remove these bodies from earth.

So let's see here:


Rookie cop perpetrator is a Muslim Somali!

Where are the Blue Lives Matter folks for this case? Crickets.

Will they dig out pictures of her partying and drinking alcohol? Any pictures to deflect sympathy?

How will this play out? We will wait and see.
Thomas Plunkett, Officer Noor's attorney, made this comment: “it would be nice to know if there were some Ambien in [Damond’s] system.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/07/20/justine-damond-friends-family-statement/

I think it's a real shame that immigrants are pouring across our borders to shoot other immigrants.
 
Thomas Plunkett, Officer Noor's attorney, made this comment: “it would be nice to know if there were some Ambien in [Damond’s] system.”

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/07/20/justine-damond-friends-family-statement/

I think it's a real shame that immigrants are pouring across our borders to shoot other immigrants.


The immigration issue is irrelevant. It's all about race in America.

She's rightfully painted in a positive light. But that respect is never extended for black victims of police violence.

You can't post an article of a black victim of police violence without armchair usually right wing commentators pointing out:

"Well if he/she hadn't..."

"Why is he/she smoking weed?"

"He/she needs to take personal responsibility for their actions" My favorite

"They looked scary." Black bodies are frightening, studies have shown black children are viewed much older and threatening.

"They had a past criminal history."

As if all that matters.

They just can't help blaming the victim because they have no respect for black lives and you know that it is true.
 
I lived in Germany as a kid and my family had many German friends including people who lived and fought in the war. You state that it was a private enterprise, but not really. The State owned everything including the people. (By the way they had their own kind of Parent Program) The press was controlled and like our leftist press excused the corruption and crimes of the party and its leaders. I have lots of friends who have lived under Communist control. Not one has anything good to say about leftist. But people have short memories. Look at history and those who did not study it or learn from it were doomed to live the evilness over. The same can now be said of people n this country who call themselves leftists, progressives, etc as well as the people in Europe who seem to have a very short memory. It is very easy to lose your freedom, and very hard to get it back.

Soros was not a Nazi solider as some jerk on here tried to make it out that that is what we were saying. What we were saying is he survived the Nazi terror, but as he stated learned from it and actually saw no evil in it. To him a one government world, a one leader with only an elite core in charge (more like royalty) is his vision. He has gotten money from and given money to both the Clinton's and the Obama's. And if you want to check out sources look for a government "fee" that went to one of Soros organizations in Europe.

The posts by those who cite "racism" are the most racist posts on here. They still live in the late 19th and early 20th century and try to explain that people are not responsible for their actions, but that race is the cause of all evil. They use very old stereo type sayings that no real educated American would use today. Duh. It is true that under the Democrats segregation and racism was a long long problem in this country and that they still treat people of different color or religion, etc. as being in a "box". They have done all they can to keep racism a problem and an excuse. And they have people like Jackson and the tax evader from Chicago as their "Uncle Toms" who bus people to different cities to riot and cause problems for the law abiding citizens. Ferguson is a good example of this.

When it comes to police, etc, they are truly color blind (that should be a good thing, but the way they do it) as they can not see that first responders now a days are made up of both sexes and all races and that religion is not a factor. That when someone commits a crime an officer is "called". If you are stupid enough to resist or pull a weapon or look as if you are a threat to the officer or the public then you have yourself to blame. That doesn't mean that all officers are heroes. They are human and sometimes a bad apple is in the bunch. We have laws (unlike they do in socialist countries under Communist or Nazi rule) where we can bring these to justice.

As for "reports" and "sources" and "studies" quoted on here, most are just fake put out by organizations with a political agenda and not as a true study, etc. It's like taking your news from the main stream media in this country. You have to hold your nose and close your eyes to their lies and b.s.

Obama sent in his corrupt FBI Director with about 40 agents to find or make something wrong in Ferguson, but they couldn't. (It's funny but the same people on here crying about injustice never said a word about Bill Clinton bribing the AG and getting the weak kneed FBI Director to drop Hillary's crimes.)

Like all that the leftist have cried about since January 20 and has been proven fake or out right lies, the anti Constitution leftist will hang on to their false claims and gripes in the hope that some fool will believe them.
Y
What is fun is seeing how they make fools out of themselves and how upset they get when people stand up to them. Maybe we should get Hillary to put a rope around them like she did the "reporters" and keep them caged and out of the way.
 
Ferguson's Tom Jackson is hawking his new book, involving the legal troubles and unrest after the murder of Michael Brown. By coincidence, another murder trial will start on July 31, 2017

Anthony Lamar Smith was murdered by a weapon not issued by the police department. A gun was planted on the victim.

The circuit judge ordered a gag on the case, ordered no cameras, and no jury will be involved in the trial of Jason Stockley.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_6f51e6fe-6d69-52d8-8a0a-8d542449653b.html

(The Ferguson police still exhibit contempt towards the community. (You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force the horse to drink.)

Making the rounds of talk shows to promote his book, former Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson will be a guest Thursday on "The View."


Jackson's book, "Policing Ferguson, Policing America," was released Tuesday by Skyhorse Publishing. A review will be in Sunday's Arts & Entertainment section of the Post-Dispatch.

Jackson headed the Ferguson police department in August 2014 when an unarmed Michael Brown was shot and killed by officer Darren Wilson. A federal report indicates Brown had attacked Wilson before the shooting occurred. The incident set off months of protests and unrest.

http://www.stltoday.com/lifestyles/...cle_50fd9f1c-e615-5f50-9916-97d7d4272a66.html

US appeals court: Lawsuit against Ferguson, Darren Wilson can go forward
July, 25, 2017
 
Deadline

If you have a discrimination issue that must be answered, do not wait!

"Chapel also notes that the state's anti-discrimination laws don't change until August 27. Anyone who's experiencing workplace discrimination, he suggests, should seriously think about filing a lawsuit before then."



The NAACP has a message for anyone thinking about traveling to Missouri: Be careful.

At the organization's national conference in Baltimore Wednesday, delegates approved a "travel advisory" warning visitors to take caution — a move that the president of the NAACP's Missouri chapter calls virtually unprecedented.



H.B. 43, weakens the state's anti-discrimination law


https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...mpaign=rightrail&utm_content=TabbedPopularity


https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...ator-pushes-law-limiting-discrimination-suits

Sued for Discrimination, Missouri Senator Pushes Law Limiting Discrimination Suits

SB 43 would gut the state's Human Rights Acts


The new law codifies the protections enjoyed by whistleblowers in Missouri — but expressly carves out exemptions for those who work for, yep, the state of Missouri, including its university system.

Under SB 43, Roberts says, the whistleblowers who helped bring that situation to light would have zero protection.

The Dirty Little Secret of Missouri's SB 43: Whistleblowers Would Get Screwed

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...campaign=rightrail&utm_content=RelatedStories

No compensation for the torment, and dirty tricks the lawyers of the dirty corporations put into action.


Whistleblower Protection Act" would take away the ability to be awarded punitive damages, Reis says — which is often a way juries show their displeasure with employers who've acted badly. Let's say Big Bad Corporation fires the guy who caught it cooking the books. No longer can the jury sock the company with hundreds of thousands of dollars in punitive damages, transferring its money to its former employee (and his lawyers) to serve as a warning to other bad businesses. Now the maximum Big Bad Corporation might face in damages in Missouri are a few years of backpay and the actual cost of the ex-employee's medical bills.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2017/08/01/naacp-warns-black-folk-women-traveling-missouri-may-not-safe/

"Whereas the U.S. State Department issues travel advisories to the American people when regions of the world become dangerous to U.S. travelers ... the NAACP issues an advisory to members of protective classes, including people of color, women, seniors, the LGBT community, those with disabilities or those perceived to have disabilities and religious minorities," the advisory reads in part.
 
Do not drink the water ?
.
Check the water and do a contamination test, before you swim ?
Wealthy people on vacation do care about the people downstream.

Local luxury resort dumps raw sewage, kills 700 fish

"Their sewage facility is designed for a population of 1400," said Hough, "and Innsbrook says there was [sic] about 10,000 people here over the Fourth of July holiday and the system just couldn’t handle it."

So into the creek it went. Boyce said the incident took his company by surprise, but he also seemed to downplay the state’s concerns.

“The DNR, I think they will describe it as insignificant,” said Boyce

But that is not what DNR did.

“It’s definitely a significant event. Anytime we have a fish kill it is significant,” said Hough. He went on to say, “At the end of the day a facility has to be able to support the maximum population that's going to go into it even if it's once a year,"



http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/luxury-local-resort-dumps-raw-sewage-kills-700-fish-1/459811369

July 31, 2017

As first reported by the Warren County Record, low oxygen levels in Charrette Creek, located just south of Innsbrook Resort, caused the fish kill. Those low oxygen levels were the result of a sewage contamination, courtesy of Innsbrook's overloaded wastewater treatment facility. In other words, the fish literally suffocated in poop.



Innsbrook is a private, gated resort community located in Warren County. Residents tend to be rather well-off — Governor Eric Greitens even purchased a home there in February for $750,000. In other words, the fish specifically suffocated in rich-people poop.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...-a-bunch-of-poop-in-missouri-creek-kills-fish
 
Stevante Clark was given the opportunity to speak the truth.

His brother, Stephon Clark was gunned down in their grandparents’ backyard for holding a cellphone at night.

22 years old, and murdered

March 30, 2018


Stevante says he’s been mistakenly called his brother’s name in interviews, and that his photos have been mistaken for Stephon’s. It’s like he’s entered an alternate reality where he was the one who died, while a caricatured portrayal of his brother is what survives to peddle to the masses.

Under the most “normal” circumstances, grief can drive a person mad. But under this white-hot national spotlight, Stevante doesn’t get to grieve like other people. He’s wary of his private pain being turned into some crude commodity by the leering media and professional opportunists. So he tries to hold it in. The strain shows. Stevante pinwheels from sorrow to fury in a lightning flash. One moment he’s stomping his boots against the floor, the next he’s in someone’s face demanding to be heard. It’s understandable. It’s a human reaction in an inhuman situation.

“Every time people see me, they see pain,” Stevante explains. “They don’t see me, say, ’Oh, he’s cool.’ No, they see me, they wanna cry. They wanna cry. And I’m the one always gotta be like, ’Be strong, be strong.’ Knowing damn well my heart is just shattered."




https://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/his-brothers-keeper/content?oid=26051332

Not far from Ferguson, Missouri
a nearby county, East Prairie, Missouri-

A 28 year old man is dead.

'Police Continue to Get Away With Murder,' Says Tory Sanders' Mother

The mother of Tory Sanders blasted Attorney General Josh Hawley's decision not to file murder charges against a rural Missouri sheriff

March 30, 2018

Even without the murder charge, Sheriff Hutcheson is still fighting a multi-front legal battle. He is facing a raft of state and federal-level charges from incidents that include the alleged robbery of a 77-year-old hairdresser and the illegal monitoring of cell phones belonging to state troopers, the former sheriff and a sitting judge.

He is also fighting civil lawsuits related to the ghastly stillbirth of an inmate's baby and the overdose death of a young mother in her jail cell as staff allegedly mocked her.

He was indicted last week on eleven federal identity theft charges for the alleged cell phone monitoring.


https://www.riverfronttimes.com/new...get-away-with-murder-says-tory-sanders-mother
 
Ferguson awoke America to the system that is formed, when inequality and injustice dominates the lives of minorities.

A pattern repeated, over, and over, again.

https://thinkprogress.org/sacramento-segregation-geography-stephon-clark-72d7800743ee/


There’s an importance to the geography where this guy was shot. Nobody wants to understand or admit how this has taken shape.”

That neighborhood was entirely pushed out and destroyed in the 1950s and ‘60s. It was very deliberate,” local historian William Burg told ThinkProgress. “It came from a longstanding desire from the city to reclaim those areas for the white business class.”

It’s a story common to American cities. In Charlotte, St. Louis, Los Angeles, and dozens of others, intentionally isolated communities of color that found prosperity and the beginnings of intergenerational upward mobility — the main thread of the American Dream — were eventually torn down or paved over in the name of highways, stadiums, and public attractions.


The closing couplet of those rhyming American stories is always the same: The same neighborhoods policy and racism created become the most deprived, and the most heavily policed.

Blight


You can’t say we’re destroying this neighborhood because it’s black or because the people there are Japanese, so you say oh we’re destroying this neighborhood because it’s blighted. It becomes a euphemism."

-William Burg
 
What did the Sacramento Police Department do, after two officers killed Stephon Clark ?

They hit a protester with a police car.

Witnesses and the struck protester said the sheriff's vehicle left the scene.


The sheriff's deputy four times sounded his siren and said, "Back away from my vehicle." He slowly pulled forward and left the scene. A second sheriff's vehicle followed and struck (Wanda ) Cleveland, sending her to the curb, the Channel 10 video shows.

Legal observer Cres Velluchi recorded the number of the patrol car that hit Cleveland as 1476894 and reported it to the California Highway Patrol. Velluchi said the Highway Patrol declined to take the information.



http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article207598209.html

A second sheriff's vehicle followed and struck Cleveland, knocking her to the ground.

(Wanda) Cleveland said she started walking toward the curb after the first sheriff's vehicle moved away because her arthritis was bothering her. She said the driver of the second vehicle did not say anything and abruptly accelerated, hitting her in the knee.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article207621909.html
 
Danye Jones' Death Is Being Investigated as a Suicide.


But His Mother, a Ferguson Activist, Says It's a Lynching*

https://www.theroot.com/?startTime=1541086620486


Danye Jones, a 24-year-old man who was found dead, hanging from a tree on his family’s property, earlier this month. St. Louis County says they are investigating Jones’ death as a suicide. But his mother, Melissa McKinnies, a prominent protester who helped organize demonstrators during the Ferguson Uprising in 2014, says her son was lynched in retaliation for her activist work.


Rev. Darryl Gray, a prominent St. Louis activist, told CBS that activists in the area are still targeted and harassed, mostly via social media and text messages. But others say the harassment has gone even further—police, after all, are still investigating the suspicious deaths of DeAndre Joshua, an activist killed in 2014, and Darren Seals, killed in 2016. Both were found inside torched vehicles.

Some believe that Jones’ hanging may be a continuation of a pattern of killing off prominent activists in the area.
 
Anyone with a brain knows if officers in uniform with guns say stop and you resist you are at fault with anything that might happen. First their lives and the lives of innocent people around them are more important than the feelings of some fool putting up a fight. They are use to dirt bags resisting arrest and if they even think there may be a threat to them (after all they promised their family they would come home that night and not make any stupid mistakes that might change that) they are going to use force to bring the "suspect" (that's a word the leftist media no longer use) under control.

We know the man in question had used violence and threats against a citizen and did not follow the orders the uniformed officers gave him. Why he behaved in such a foolish and criminal way only he knows.

Another thing, you notice that it is the leftist that always bring up race. They are filled with hate and part of their training or belief is to pick groups to hate to divide the people. They forget we have laws that make all citizens equal and not only the progressive fascists or left wing communists.

Their desire is to destroy the laws and the forces sworn to protect those laws and rights of the people and replace them with a police state corrupt and owned by the political leaders like the KGB. Our own previous leaders have turned the best police force in the world, the FBI, into a corrupt dirty cop organization used as political police. Hopefully the present administration can clean them up and the DOJ and other organizations that have now become "Ultra State Police" back into true justice departments.

Right now if a police officer commits a crime or uses undo force the courts and the people have a right to investigate and if laws have been broken to take the person to trial or at least fire them. But once the left get in control, the police become a "state" police loyal only to the party leaders and like in China and Russia and other such countries the people not the criminals live in fear.
 
Back
Top