Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

He rolled her on top of him, and just let her be there, her hair falling over him.
 
Two of them fell asleep like that, her nuzzling into him and him holding on to her.

In the morning he woke up and realized that he didn't have a job to go to. He prepared a bubble bath and left Alex a note to join him if she wants.

He laid in the water and just dozed off.
 
She woke up and found Durcet's note. She made her way to the bathroom and found him dozing. Stripping, she got into the tub and curled up next to him, kissing his cheek. "Hey, baby," she said softly.
 
He was pleasantly surprised. He lightly massaged her back and kissed her neck a bit.
"Did you sleep okay?"
 
He was overwhelmed with happiness with her there, but somehow he was still a bit uncomfortable.

He realized even with the fact that he had strong feelings for her, and that this was mutual and based on their own deep involvement with each other, they were still strangers on some levels, their relationship very sexual and never really determent.

"You... how did all this happened?" He didn't know how to formulate the question he needed to ask.
He was glad she was there but It was clear that there were deep personal background to her that he didn't know all that well and this was all things that led them together.
 
He was unsure of where he was going with this, and he didn't want to ask her anything upsetting.

He decided to put that things aside and enjoy the bath.

He took some shower milk and slowly started rubbing it on her back and shoulders, after that he just hugged her around the stomach pressing his head next to hers.

"Later we could take Hawke to a movie."
 
"I'll look up kid friendly movies," she said, a little perturbed that he didn't ask her a question, but not wanting to upset him, she relaxed into his hug, setting them aside.
 
He kissed her.

"You know, Hawke needs a family, and I want us to be that family."

He started kissing on her cheek and neck.
 
Back
Top