So.... I'm back.....

Good afternoon all!

Anyone feel like a good chat? Still love to meet new people... hence the bump.

Hi BM! Bump for you! How have you been? I hope you've been well. It's been ages since I've been to Lit - as usual, busy with work, life and stuff. :) Take care & hope you find what you're looking for! ;)

Hi BM! Bump for you! How have you been? I hope you've been well. It's been ages since I've been to Lit - as usual, busy with work, life and stuff. :) Take care & hope you find what you're looking for! ;)

Hey Shai!
Hope things are well on your end too!
Doing good here - if a little less busy than I'm used to. Down time is good for rest and relaxation and all... but I'm bored!!!

Just giving myself an early morning bump... Kicking around, drinking a tea, waiting for some meetings to start. How's everyone's day shaping up?

bumpity bump.......
Anyone around to chat with?

Hell, after 9 years.... anyone left to chat with lmao :D

Bump for myself...
I had an awesome Easter weekend. I actually managed to stay up an extra day and just got home.

Anyone around/feel like chatting?

Well, here I sit in the office, waiting between meetings....

I think I've managed to alienate just about everyone on lit! I think that deserves an "accomplishment"!

Nothing to be sorry about!
Family always comes first.
Things are going good here.... I'm starting to think about what to do for dinner

Nothing to be sorry about!
Family always comes first.
Things are going good here.... I'm starting to think about what to do for dinner

What did you decide on for dinner?? We had chicken, noodles, green beans and cranberry sauce. My nieces are all here spending the night, well minus one, but one of them has a milk allergy so have to make sure we have stuff she can eat!

I played on World of Warcraft for a bit, but now thinking about heading to bed. Hope you had a good evening!

What did you decide on for dinner?? We had chicken, noodles, green beans and cranberry sauce. My nieces are all here spending the night, well minus one, but one of them has a milk allergy so have to make sure we have stuff she can eat!

I played on World of Warcraft for a bit, but now thinking about heading to bed. Hope you had a good evening!

Ended up with a gourmet burger and fries.... really really nice.
Unfortunately, now I'm hungry again.... and making myself something to eat.

I could never get into WoW. I was more of an FFXI guy for a long time. But now, I don't game as much. More time... but I do miss it from time to time.

Hope you have fun with your nieces... seems like it might be a bit of a handful!

Ended up with a gourmet burger and fries.... really really nice.
Unfortunately, now I'm hungry again.... and making myself something to eat.

I could never get into WoW. I was more of an FFXI guy for a long time. But now, I don't game as much. More time... but I do miss it from time to time.

Hope you have fun with your nieces... seems like it might be a bit of a handful!

That burger sounds good! Tried to practice softball with my one niece who plays, but the other two were watching and she was self-conscious so she quit. Irritated me a bit since when she actually plays there are lots of people watching and lots more family watching! Oh well, maybe she will come over by herself and actually WANT to practice.

I am not a hardcore gamer, but I used to be. Now I just play to escape and have fun! I have played/tried other games, but always come back to WoW. I do have to admit I never tried any of the final fantasy ones though!

Hope you have a great day, gonna put your thread as a subscription so I know when you respond and can find it quickly! LOL

That burger sounds good! Tried to practice softball with my one niece who plays, but the other two were watching and she was self-conscious so she quit. Irritated me a bit since when she actually plays there are lots of people watching and lots more family watching! Oh well, maybe she will come over by herself and actually WANT to practice.

I am not a hardcore gamer, but I used to be. Now I just play to escape and have fun! I have played/tried other games, but always come back to WoW. I do have to admit I never tried any of the final fantasy ones though!

Hope you have a great day, gonna put your thread as a subscription so I know when you respond and can find it quickly! LOL

If you're just out with family.... and by yourself and not with your team... it can be a bit more embarrassing. Still, just give her a chance and she'll come around ;)

That's the best part, a little escapism is what's needed from time to time.
FFXI.... isn't for casual gamers... it's not solo friendly, really. FFXIV redux looks like it might be though.
I still like my console games.... but gah, FFXIII was horrible

Hope your Sunday's going well :D

Good morning, Brave!! It's been a long time.......

Hey Livvy! How's it going? You back on lit now?

If you're just out with family.... and by yourself and not with your team... it can be a bit more embarrassing. Still, just give her a chance and she'll come around ;)

That's the best part, a little escapism is what's needed from time to time.
FFXI.... isn't for casual gamers... it's not solo friendly, really. FFXIV redux looks like it might be though.
I still like my console games.... but gah, FFXIII was horrible

Hope your Sunday's going well :D

Hey Livvy! How's it going? You back on lit now?

My Sunday is going awesome, doing exactly what I want.... NOTHING! LOL

My Sunday is going awesome, doing exactly what I want.... NOTHING! LOL

Those are the perfect Sunday's - just sitting around and not doing all that much.

That was my plan for today - unfortunately (or well, fortunately, as I love em) - my friends have dropped by - TWICE and dragged me out. Now my good friend's hanging out and we're going to either play games or watch some movies.

And! Hi Nisha!!!
How's it going?

Those are the perfect Sunday's - just sitting around and not doing all that much.

That was my plan for today - unfortunately (or well, fortunately, as I love em) - my friends have dropped by - TWICE and dragged me out. Now my good friend's hanging out and we're going to either play games or watch some movies.

And! Hi Nisha!!!
How's it going?

I live out in the country and all my friends are married so they don't come drag me out! Wish they would, I would go willingly! Heck, I would be happy if they just came over and hung around for a bit! Oh well, have to find some single friends I guess! LOL

I live out in the country and all my friends are married so they don't come drag me out! Wish they would, I would go willingly! Heck, I would be happy if they just came over and hung around for a bit! Oh well, have to find some single friends I guess! LOL

Heh, could be the "out in the country" thing as well. I go stir crazy when I head out of the city for any sort of extended period of time.
Though, for some reason, I bet you don't have any problems getting people to want to spend time with you.

Heh, could be the "out in the country" thing as well. I go stir crazy when I head out of the city for any sort of extended period of time.
Though, for some reason, I bet you don't have any problems getting people to want to spend time with you.

That is a bet you would lose unfortunately. :(

Back