do you like to dress?

watching your erect nipples, so touchable. my hand on your upper thigh sliding your short skirt higher. love the feel of your nylons on your smooth thighs. May I roam?

perhaps I can bend over for you as your hand slides up there ?
 
oh my, that would be wonderful. you feel very ,,,nice there. you are very delicious. do you enjoy arousing me?

Arousing you... yes. I do . In the way that I enjoy the possibility of bringing you pleasure. perhaps release.
 
I wonder what percentage of gay, bi and bicurious men like to cross dress. From this forum, it would seem like a lot. For me, nothing beyond some nice panties or lingerie is interesting... partly because I could never pass. I like being feminine, or submissive... maybe I'm just too lazy for all the makeup and stuff.....
 
love to wear full dress even though I could never pass. Also, like the feeling and smell of make-up. so sexy!!
 
I LOVE 2 dress. been dressing fully since i was 12, minus a few of the years i was in the miltary. the feel of pantyhose over panties and smooth legs, w/a soft satin or silk slip over it, then a dress or skirt over that, w/heels on. 'tis great.
 
the feeling of you milking me as I thrust in and out. increasing contractions feel sensational.

making it oh so tight for you as you glide in and out, feeling the full length as I bend legs at the knee and bring them down inside your calves, locking you you in as I push back, tilt my hips slightly up to take all of you, felling you swell even more..
 
making it oh so tight for you as you glide in and out, feeling the full length as I bend legs at the knee and bring them down inside your calves, locking you you in as I push back, tilt my hips slightly up to take all of you, felling you swell even more..

mmmm you know how good that feels. . the friction of your nylons rubbing on my legs does indeed increase my level of arousal, but you know that.
 
Back
Top