New Member Introductions

Welfcome!

Hey, I'm 18 and a total obsessor with this site. Finally signed up!! haha, maybe I will start writing on my own, who knows. I am in school, college, and no one knows how obsessed with sex I really am. Girls aren't supposed to be this turned on all the time. Oops, guess i'm doing something wrong! Oh well!

Hey you're 18. Got all those hormones blasting away. You're supposed to be horny all the time. Ahh to be young again! Welcome!:D:devil:
 
Hey, I'm 18 and a total obsessor with this site. Finally signed up!! haha, maybe I will start writing on my own, who knows. I am in school, college, and no one knows how obsessed with sex I really am. Girls aren't supposed to be this turned on all the time. Oops, guess i'm doing something wrong! Oh well!

I think you are going to make a lot of friends here who can help you with that "issue". BTW, turn on your PM option - you will get a lot of attention, I'm sure.
 
Sorta new

Hi guys and gals. I've been lurking in the shadows around here for years finally decide to join. I'm 34 a BBW love reading all the stories. I'm considering posting a few of my own. A native Texas born and raised here. So Im country to the core. See yall around kisses

Misty
 
Hey Misty, looks like you are like me, an exlurker now a rookie. Loving the creative sensual fun here. I posted my first story 4 days ago and I waiting approvable. Fingers crossed it will published soon.
WC X
 
Hi I have been visiting this site for about 6 years and I am now just registering. I am recently widowed, 51 year old young woman, I live in the states but I am Canadian, I have four grown children and 3 grandbabies. I enjoy reading erotica but have not tried my hand at writing any yet. But who knows. I am fairly computor illiterate so I don't know many of the abreviations , so please forgive my ignorance. Thank you.:)
 
Hello there. I've been reading stories on Literotica since the early 2000's. For some reason, it never occurred to me to register for the forum until recently.

My main purpose for joining the Literotica community is for Sexual Roleplaying. I enjoyed SRP when AOL's RP communities - collectively known as "Rhydin" - were still active. (The screen name I used there is the same I'm using here.)

I'm going to end this introductory post with a question: how do you customize your forum title? Things like "Really, Really experienced" sound a lot better than "virgin".
 
Hello there. I've been reading stories on Literotica since the early 2000's. For some reason, it never occurred to me to register for the forum until recently.

My main purpose for joining the Literotica community is for Sexual Roleplaying. I enjoyed SRP when AOL's RP communities - collectively known as "Rhydin" - were still active. (The screen name I used there is the same I'm using here.)

I'm going to end this introductory post with a question: how do you customize your forum title? Things like "Really, Really experienced" sound a lot better than "virgin".

Changing Title is done with increasing post count.
 
Hello I am new here, I sure wish I had found this site years ago because I could have I could have saved a lot of money on not having to buy Penthouse Forum and Variations magazines and other adult letters mags. I have always preferred written erotica over video erotica because the mind is far more vivid than most videos.

I once worked as a clerk at an Adult book/video store on the grave yard shift and I have some stories to share about that. I was somewhat naive when I began the job but three years later I was very knowledgeable compared to when I had first started the job. I will tell you this that if you love porn videos this job will diminish your love for them. I still watch the occasional porn video that I can find online, but am disappointed in that I can not find what I most want to see, and that is guys performing analingus on women, there certainly seems to be a dearth of this topic in video on the Internet. By the time I had left the job I had made a nice compilation VHS tape on this topic sadly this tape died from over use and was eaten buy a video player. If anyone has a link to such a video on this topic please share it with me. Is this something that few other men are interested in?
 
Last edited:
A Gift To Our Erotic and Forbidden Core

As a relatively new member to the Lit family, I'm finding it to be a luscious island for exploring and evolving our creative, erotic and unfulfilled senses. Looking forward to meeting many others along the way.
 
Hi everyone. I just joined and I think this site looks great! I look forward to meeting people and sharing stories.

So how can I upload a picture for my avatar?? Can't seem to find a way...

Rob
 
Hi everyone. I just joined and I think this site looks great! I look forward to meeting people and sharing stories.

So how can I upload a picture for my avatar?? Can't seem to find a way...

Rob

100 posts allows users an avatar.
 
Hello

Hello my name is chris. I am 31 year old male. I am married with 3 kids all girls and i work two jobs. My intest stem mostly in the world of science and medicine. I use to write in RPGs years ago and i hope to write again soon.
 
40 yo F, divorced 9 years, celibate for 7. Am looking for new adventures, and a place to put my writing
 
Kinda of new

Hello my name is Lisa, I am 39 yrs old and I have one dog named figaro. I have been coming on here for awhile and decided to join and meet new people.
 
I figure since I've been a board lurker for over a month, I should stop in and say HI!

I'm newly 40 :) and have been married for 17 yrs (together for 23). A male friend overheard me talking about a wiggle in your chair hot romance book with a co-worker almost 2 yrs ago and said I would love Literotica. I've been reading since (and have it bookmarked on my phone lol). I'm still lurking my way through the boards, enjoying it so far ;)

~mfd

I hope you thanked him.
It's kinda hot the idear that he knows your user ID.
 
Attempt 2...

The deep breath and plunge into introductions.

I did try a little earlier, but was denied, and of course will look a bit silly if the original comes out of the woodwork.

But the gist of the longer, (and better written, honest) original was:

"Hello"
"happily married"
"liking for IM or email chat that turns into story swapping / collaboration when like-minded"
"feeling the need for more vocabulary - 50 words seems a little inadequate"
"this looks like a good place to go. Some very well written stuff here."

Non-lurker. More "impulsive jumper in with both feet" (while recognizing a tautology when I see one), so I'm sure I have not seen more than a fraction of the site yet.

But I will explore thoroughly.
 
Engaged 25 year old college student majoring in culinary arts.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do and how to do it..but that's always going to be the way life goes isn't it?

I'm engaged to a long haired gamer that makes me question WHY I'm with in on a daily basis...(in a good way)

Always up for making new friends..which is in itself awesome...the fact i can cook? even more so. lol

I've got a think for medieval style tops that hug the ladies..yes I love my ladies get over it. I love my hair...even if it's kinda confused on the straight/curly situation.

*hugs lovelies*

D.
 
Hi there,

I'm new as of today. A friend had told me of this place. I've been writing poetry (usually dirty) for years and the odd short story (under 750wrds). I've been thinking lately of developing my writing skills for the purpose of eventually selling them to subsidize my Horse Addiction.

:)
Cheers,
c
 
Back
Top