Tigrans' Revenge

If she wants to do that I'm all for it. I like her and her writing style should fit right in
 
MM if you need help with Scottish accent feel free to PM me. Grew up in Scottish household and speak the lingo like a native. I am a first Gen Australian rest of my history is Scottish Irish Welsh Scandinavian.
 
I'm Baaaack! I just couldn't stay away with this chance to write with ya'll. :D I'll get a Bio written up for Isis, just hope I can find a picture of an armored Lioness.
 
Last edited:
Welcome back ... I was just getting ready to write for your character. So your timing was prefect!
 
Seeing what everyone else wrote I couldn't resist jumping back in with both feet.
 
Gilly Burrows - female halfling- rogue/thief
About 4'5" in height, white hair and bronze skin
She is very quiet. Her family is all dead (murdered, but she doesn't talk about it) and she has been living on her own for the past five years. She is very proficient with a bow, daggers and short swords. She has been living in the Bankers District trying to keep a low profile.
Her defect is that she is afraid to care about others because she may lose them.

Gnome_Girl_by_staino.jpg
 
I have my last post set up for the Tigran's to find Scar, Isis and the girls not by the Bugs
 
FYI

Seems like two groups are forming ... one outside the city ... and one inside.

there are WAY too many garliks and shadow demons to retake the city by force.

In the morning ... the tigran's will be ordered out to the mines ... to dig up iron ore ... and start making weapons. (kiln will be used)

those outside the city ... may want to attack the ore being moved around...or sneak back into the city ... and start causing problems!

another idea is the magic user's school... also untouched at this point. Also the ships and river traffic (see map) ... have fun!
 
Can the Tigran's find Scar, Isis and the girls? I wrote my post for it.
 
I can always have Skadu find them and point them in the right direction
 
That's what I was thinking first being he's so stealthy in the trees.
 
Okay but remember he will not do much talking and will probably scare the girls by appearing from nowhere
 
Sorry I haven't written again. My granddaughter was born yesterday and I had been at the hospital since Monday. Probably won't be writing until Monday, but if you want to move those two forward MM, please feel free to do so. I will try to catch up on the where the story line has progressed and be back Monday to kick some bug butt!!! LOL :D
 
congrats on the birth Breezy. Hope all was easy and Mum and bubs are doing fine.
 
First congratulations Breezy!

I'm writing for both ... Lord Haki is an NPC ... so you can write for him if you need too ... The queen is my character in the outside the city group ... a what do you need me to write?
 
Everyone,

Here is what I was thinking. The bug army will run into a few booby traps ... but will manage to surround what is left of the main tigran army (and the queen, mirri and deson) ... Mirri will be the commander ... and set up some defensive lines (in the jungle)

The 5 claws from the graveyard will make it back just in time ... to attack from the rear thus saving the main army.

Aziza, Sanura , and Skadu will have no idea what is happening for now ...

Skadu is returning with the 5 claws ... and figure it out pretty quick at that point.

Anyhow ... does that sound good to everyone?
 
ahh a little puzzled about Skadu Milk. You have him not knowing what is going on and then coming back with the 5 claws. So which one . Do he and the scouts pick up the mirror message and rush back to gather the claws and rush back towards the main body or do the scouts continue on and only the claws return?
 
Skadu and the 5 claw are laying a false trail to the graveyard. At the completion they are to turn around and rejoin the main group at the river.

When Skadu turns around and heads toward the river he will see evidence of a large bug army entering the jungle.

Skadu ... and commander Hatur will hurry and come to the rescue!! YEA ... attacking the bugs from the rear.

sound good?
 
Last minute vacation, won't be home until thursday... write my character if you want MM, I will pick it back up when I get home. Sorry it was a last minute plan.
 
Back
Top