‘Predicktor’ app Measures Dicks

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
A Toronto doctor has designed a smartphone app that can purports to predict the size of a man’s erect penis. The app, called the Predicktor, uses a number of criteria, including height, shoe size, finger length and sexual orientation to estimate a man’s penis size to the tenth of an inch.

Now we need an app to tell if the girl at the end of the bar is negotiable?

Culligan referred to studies, including data gathered by pioneering sexologist Alfred Kinsey, that found that gay men have longer, thicker penises than their heterosexual counterparts. On average, Kinsey reported, gay men’s penises were a third of an inch longer.
 
Quote:

Culligan referred to studies, including data gathered by pioneering sexologist Alfred Kinsey, that found that gay men have longer, thicker penises than their heterosexual counterparts. On average, Kinsey reported, gay men’s penises were a third of an inch longer.

Kinsey's conclusion derives from specious reasoning. Polls never prove anything. The best a poll can do is provide information about the facts/opinions of those so inclined to respond to the poll. Therefore, there is always an inherent bias in every poll, and this bias is especially present when men are asked about their penis size. The results are skewed towards those men who are so inclined to respond to a penile length poll. And who is more likely to truthfully provide that information, men with very small, or men with very large penises?

If we assume that Kinsey's poll takers were all truthful, the results could mean that there are far more gay men with spall penises who preferred not to respond to the poll compared to heterosexual men. If we assume lying was consistent across the board, Kinsey's results could mean that gay men are more inclined to lying than heterosexual men. The only honest result one could claim is the poll does not prove anything.
 
Any guy that concerned with his size needs to be
Those who have it are not worried about it

So how many size threads have been posted here?:rolleyes:
 
Size. Meh. I just get pissed off at double standards. That's my obsession. That and my desire to eventually wean society off the State. :D
 
Back
Top