Gotta Get Me Some....

That is putting it mildly! :rolleyes: I would appreciate you sharing old pics from the index. If I can ever get time when I'm not exhausted I will try to post new ones. Seems I don't even have the energy to just sit anymore, and that's saying something.

OK I will pick a few when I do updates... I try to do that once a week. try to go thru all the threads. More often if I can.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I keep trying to remember that. It's pretty hard when I am having so much thrown at me. Actually busted out bawling on the drive home after class today....still don't know why! haha

Sweet Lady some many change in your life caan understand why.

So, bought this shirt at the bookstore yesterday before class. Unfortunately, it was way too tight for me, but I didn't have time to change. My professor kept glancing at me...do you think he noticed? ;)

WOW
attachment.php
if he was dead he would still get hard!

hugs :kiss:

fred

So, bought this shirt at the bookstore yesterday before class. Unfortunately, it was way too tight for me, but I didn't have time to change. My professor kept glancing at me...do you think he noticed? ;)
I'm sorrry sweetie, did you say something?? A green sweater distracted me.

A few new situations have come up in my life, and right now, I am a wreck.

Classes are being put on hold for the next week or so. There is a possibility I may need to have surgery in a few weeks. Last night I also lost a relative.

Classes are being put on hold for the next week or so. There is a possibility I may need to have surgery in a few weeks. Last night I also lost a relative.
Sorry to hear that.BIG HUGS/KISSES:rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

Bump
Just to give a girl a little emotional lift so she knows she is cared for and loved

Sorry to hear that, darling. *HUGE HUGS*

I hope things work out for you soon! :)

The night may be moonless but ur body certainly has a full moon titty on display...in fact I coud swear I'm seeing a blue moon cause your booty is also shapely like a moon. Thanks for the wonderful pics.....

*****BIG HUG*****​

Sorry to hear about what you're are going through. It probably doesn't seem like it now but things will get better and hopefully each day brings some relief to you and your family. :rose::heart:

Sweet Lady,

Hope things are getting better for you. Sorry for you lost. HUGS.

I will add a few pictures for you until life gets better for you. I know your fans will not forget you.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I promise I would add a few for the pretty lady, please everyone send well wishes and good though to the sweet lady..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you all for the well wishes, I greatly appreciate them.

Fred, thank you for keeping my thread bumped and letting my older pictures get some attention. :)

I'm thinking about making new pics tonight or tomorrow. After all this stress and work, with no play, this girl is wound tight and sexually frustrated!

Back