A Rebirth

Of course.. We all love your thighs & breasts on Thanksgiving!!! (What we're talking about a trkey, you say????)

Between Her Legs

My tongue flickering over your nipple before my teeth close around it to tug just a little, causing you to arch. Giving your other nipple the same attention. Moving my mouth down your body, leaving a trail of wet kisses until I reach beautiful pussy. Your legs fall open and without tasting I know you are sweet, I can smell you essence fill my nostrils. My pussy dampens as I know I am about to taste you. Kissing the lips of your pussy before my tongue begins to lick from the bottom of your pussy to your clit. I lick once, twice, three times before my tongue settles on your clit. First teasing with a little pressure, my tongue flickering back and forth as you moan. I suck your clit like it is cock, driving you mad before plunging my tongue as deep as I can into your pussy. Your juices flowing as your hips move to meet my tongue. My tongue moves back to your clit to teasing as my hands play with your nipples. Needing more of your juices, my tongue plunges back in, your hips bucking widly. I know your close and my assult doesn't stop. I bring you to the edge, your tight pussy contracting around my tongue. Your orgasm subsides with my tongue burried, I can't get enough of you and I move back to your clit. I don't stop sucking, nipping, flicking it until you cum again, begging me to stop. I pause, my breathe on your pussy, whispering "Is everyhting okay, Beautiful?" You giggle as you pull me up to kiss you, tasting yourself on my lips. After exploring each other's mouths, you moan "Oh yes, Gorgeous."

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving

Thank you to each and every one of you for your support on my thread. I wish I could find the words to express my graditude but currently I am at a loss. Here are few more pictures from Monday's photo shoot. Hope you like :kiss:

attachment.php

Balls Deep

Stuffing Her

Last edited:
Thank you to each and every one of you for your support on my thread. I wish I could find the words to express my graditude but currently I am at a loss. Here are few more pictures from Monday's photo shoot. Hope you like :kiss:

Wow...not sure what else to say. Sometimes just speechless!

Gorgeous, I can't even express how fantastic you are. You both are. :kiss:

Simply amazing. You have just made my early morning. I'm glad I get to witness this amazing awesomeness! I definetly enjoy you!:D:kiss:

This is such an erotic story. Very well done. Has my attention and Charlie is at attention. ;)

Sad I cannot see the pic. :(

My tongue flickering over your nipple before my teeth close around it to tug just a little, causing you to arch. Giving your other nipple the same attention. Moving my mouth down your body, leaving a trail of wet kisses until I reach beautiful pussy. Your legs fall open and without tasting I know you are sweet, I can smell you essence fill my nostrils. My pussy dampens as I know I am about to taste you. Kissing the lips of your pussy before my tongue begins to lick from the bottom of your pussy to your clit. I lick once, twice, three times before my tongue settles on your clit. First teasing with a little pressure, my tongue flickering back and forth as you moan. I suck your clit like it is cock, driving you mad before plunging my tongue as deep as I can into your pussy. Your juices flowing as your hips move to meet my tongue. My tongue moves back to your clit to teasing as my hands play with your nipples. Needing more of your juices, my tongue plunges back in, your hips bucking widly. I know your close and my assult doesn't stop. I bring you to the edge, your tight pussy contracting around my tongue. Your orgasm subsides with my tongue burried, I can't get enough of you and I move back to your clit. I don't stop sucking, nipping, flicking it until you cum again, begging me to stop. I pause, my breathe on your pussy, whispering "Is everyhting okay, Beautiful?" You giggle as you pull me up to kiss you, tasting yourself on my lips. After exploring each other's mouths, you moan "Oh yes, Gorgeous."

I remember when I first saw that pic

Back