bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

---

hey,

Is there anyone interested in giving and receiving a blow job in the Southeast Michigan area (734) or the Northwest OH (419)???
Or is everyone content with just talking about it?

727 married bi-panty wearing guy

Looking for a local friend to pleasure. Based in Clearwater, FL

Safe fun only.

Discreet, professional MWM visit San Franciso Feb 24-27

Looking for same in downtown area

BiMWM 574 N. Ind.

South Bend, Ind., to be more exact. Looking for WM, WF, or couple (any combination) ... WM or WF for more of a long-term friends & sex thing, mebbe throw in some genuine love ... in an "open marriage" (forgive me for sounding so 1974, but I promise no macrame plant hangers or deep rust-orange shag carpeting).

bi-curious

813 Central Florida, Wintering in Florida 60 + looking for first time am married so please be discreet

37 bi bottom bear looking for fun possibly leading to anal . I'm now in 17601 zip and will be able to travel the surrounding areas soon .

37 bi bottom bear looking for fun possibly leading to anal . I'm now in 17601 zip and will be able to travel the surrounding areas soon .

Hello, 206 98087, 18 pm me :3 interested in lots of stuff, mainly I'm a sub though and I love wearing sexy panties

Last edited:
getting to know u

hey,

Is there anyone interested in giving and receiving a blow job in the Southeast Michigan area (734) or the Northwest OH (419)???
Or is everyone content with just talking about it?

I'm interested but I will half to get to know u and what u are into before I will even commit to anything.

Back