becareful what u ask for

texman11

Experienced
A story about a man who has fantasized about sharing his wife. One day he text her to unlock door... strip...blindfold herself and put on headphones. He plans to come home and have sex with her but when he gets home he walks in on someone already having sex with her..Anyone want to write a story a long these lines...Thanks

Interesting idea. Needs a mechanism for the stranger intercepting the text message. Maybe:

* We have husband Hal, wife Wendy, and stranger Sam. Sam and Wendy are already having a torrid affair and he's with her when Hal's text message arrives. Or
* Sam is a letter-agency surveillance guy who just happens to hack and intercept the message in time to beat Hal home and have his way with Wendy. Or
* Wendy received the message and prepared herself, leaving the front door unlocked. Sam (a burglar) did a fortuitous break+enter, found Wendy, and did her. Or
* Hal set-up Wendy to be used by his buddy Sam, maybe just for fun, maybe to manufacture divorce grounds. The hidden cameras see everything.

Next, of course, is Hal's reaction. Violence? Joining in? What?

I like all of the last 3 ideas. Very cool ideas. Reaction would not be anger. Watching maybe joining... maybe not even telling her it wasn't him..

I like all of the last 3 ideas. Very cool ideas. Reaction would not be anger. Watching maybe joining... maybe not even telling her it wasn't him..
IMHO the last two would work best.

With this: Wendy received the message and prepared herself, leaving the front door unlocked. Sam (a burglar) did a fortuitous break+enter, found Wendy, and did her. Hal will be startled and will almost necessarily go silently voyeur, to avoid shocking innocent Wendy. After Sam fucks Wendy unconscious, Hal drives him off (maybe pointing a pistol) and continues fucking.

With this: Hal set-up Wendy to be used by his buddy Sam, maybe just for fun, maybe to manufacture divorce grounds. The hidden cameras see everything. Hal might join in (if it's for fun), maybe simultaneously, maybe later; or he might just watch and record (if it's for divorce).

I like the first one...maybe he had secretly cameras set up to watch himself in action...he likes the video that gets made..she never knows what happens...

Interesting idea. Needs a mechanism for the stranger intercepting the text message. Maybe:

As a story line, the husband could be an insufferable braggart in the office, always telling everyone more then they wanted to hear of his personal sex life--and boorishly hitting on their wives at parties. He brags to the office cubicles around him about what he's texted to his wife to do. The boss wafts by to give him a half-hour chore before he can leave for home. At home, he finds the four men from the cubicles near his at the office, standing in line, waiting for their turn with his wife.

She no longer has the ear phones on--and she's making "I'm loving this" sounds.

This

As a story line, the husband could be an insufferable braggart in the office, always telling everyone more then they wanted to hear of his personal sex life--and boorishly hitting on their wives at parties. He brags to the office cubicles around him about what he's texted to his wife to do. The boss wafts by to give him a half-hour chore before he can leave for home. At home, he finds the four men from the cubicles near his at the office, standing in line, waiting for their turn with his wife.

She no longer has the ear phones on--and she's making "I'm loving this" sounds.

This is a good suggestion. The LW category is full of those same-old willing cuck stories, so it's more interesting if the husband doesn't like what's happening to his wife.

Maybe the wife tells her insufferable husband to take a hike. She prefers one of the guys boinking her.

This is a good suggestion. The LW category is full of those same-old willing cuck stories, so it's more interesting if the husband doesn't like what's happening to his wife.

Maybe the wife tells her insufferable husband to take a hike. She prefers one of the guys boinking her.

The comments on that would be nothing short of rage blinded spew all the "real men" calling the all sorts of horrible things to happen to the slut wife and all the guys banging her. They would have a stroke reading it.

Reason right there to write it up the way you want it. There will still be readers who like to see a fresh approach. And it isn't "in your face" writing; it's just targeting a different audience--one that might not be well served now because writers are prostituting themselves to get the good ratings from the squeakier wheels in the category.

Reason right there to write it up the way you want it. There will still be readers who like to see a fresh approach. And it isn't "in your face" writing; it's just targeting a different audience--one that might not be well served now because writers are prostituting themselves to get the good ratings from the squeakier wheels in the category.

In LW it doesn't matter how its written up, that faction of maniacs will crucify it.

Of all the categories LW is the toughest to decide how good a story really is because they all get crapped on from one faction or another.

The fact the husband is not willingly in on it will piss off the most vocal faction, the "real men" who live to rant about "burn the bitch" revenge ideas.

The story might get some help if the author does a good job of really showing hubby as a dick.

Of course there is the infamous method of debt repayment. There are a ton of stories where the guy loses a poker game or a bet on a ball game, then offers the wife as repayment. Or maybe he owes a loan shark and is told to offer up the wife. This guy sends her the message to be ready at exactly 4:20 PM, and arranges for the other guy(s) to show up at 4:25. Hilarity ensues.

Another version is that the scene starts as usual, but Hubby gets stuck in traffic and Wife can't hear her phone over her headphones. Hubby's neighbor, dad, brother, whatever, stop by randomly, coming in without knocking. They read the situation, see no car in the driveway, and take their chances at going to pound-town, and the look of surprise is priceless when Hubby catches them. Hubby tells them to finish, and when he walks away, tells him to return the favor or he would tell the other woman about the cheating.

Last edited:
I was going along the lines of a hubby that had fantasized about sharing his wife... Then it happens but not they way he had fantasized so the title was be careful... his reaction to it could be good or bad depending on how the story is written... I have never shared her but have thought about it. We ha e also played the blindfold game...just curious for a story of a different outcome to our game...

Sorry, I was kind of going that way, but didn't say it as such. Maybe he lost that poker game on purpose, and this was his perfect chance to find out.

No reason to be sorry you were going the right direction... I was talking about all the arguing about offending people...

I agree. I like the ideas ... a lot... especially the one where the 4 guys from the office take her as hubby comes home...
but i think she should still be blindfolded and earplugged so she has no idea who did it... hubby knows bug is afraid of telljng since he was the reason it gou out of hand. Wife at kne points admit that it was really hot and she didnt know that she could get so turned on by such things... and hubby gets the idea of setting something similat up again... or wife sets something up bacuse she lons for bejng used lkke that again....!?

IMHO the last two would work best.

With this: Wendy received the message and prepared herself, leaving the front door unlocked. Sam (a burglar) did a fortuitous break+enter, found Wendy, and did her. Hal will be startled and will almost necessarily go silently voyeur, to avoid shocking innocent Wendy. After Sam fucks Wendy unconscious, Hal drives him off (maybe pointing a pistol) and continues fucking.

With this: Hal set-up Wendy to be used by his buddy Sam, maybe just for fun, maybe to manufacture divorce grounds. The hidden cameras see everything. Hal might join in (if it's for fun), maybe simultaneously, maybe later; or he might just watch and record (if it's for divorce).

Much better than my idea of; she had ordered food, beforehand, leaving the money on the nightstand, and the guy getting his "tip."

Back