Any Private CD's or TS on

It does take a lot of work to post pix to Lit, but believe me, there are a lot of folks who just adore your photos, and I'm one of them. Lots of us guys have some sexy photos, but I have seen no other amateurs that seems as sensuous and feminine as you do.

Hang in there and just enjoy the photography as much as you can. When I'm in the mood for it, I just use the photo session as a sexual experience and I make sure that I get off during it. It's a big help to have other people to work it with me, but it's not totally necessary.

For every person who posts kudos for your photos, believe me, there are a hundred who feel the same way, but are just in too much of a hurry to post.

More and more hugs to ya, you are adorable,

Rags:kiss::rose:


I appreciate your comments and thoughts. Very nice of you to take the time to post that.
 
Thought I'd stop by and *bump* your thread, Amy!:cattail:

I've been feeling more and more of those sexy urges lately....shame I'm sooooo busy right now! All I manage to do lately is wear panties under my clothes & maybe slip on some heels while I'm driving.:eek:
 
Thought I'd stop by and *bump* your thread, Amy!:cattail:

I've been feeling more and more of those sexy urges lately....shame I'm sooooo busy right now! All I manage to do lately is wear panties under my clothes & maybe slip on some heels while I'm driving.:eek:

those urges can be incredible !! Umm. just panties..poor thing.
Thank you for the ~bump~
 
Hi Blade,

You look really great in that pink thong !

Sorry to hear that you don't have time to enjoy your feminine side more.

I dress every day and it still seems like that's not enough !
T
 
I like cd's and tv's. Especially if they are the dominant side and like to use me!! Never cared to dress up, but really enjoy a cd that can pull off looking like a girl.
 
Hi Amy and Blade. My name is Nikki. Brand new here and live in Los Angeles. Been a cd for a few years. There's quite a few TG clubs in So Cal and have been to a few. I try and stay away from the clubs that attract the working gurls because of obvious problems, but admit it's a bit erotic. Take care all.
 
will cam with other sissy cd that wants to play dress up in naughty things..............
 
Back
Top