Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good day. Kids stayed home because of school, I made a couple pies, and just got my dog in the neighbor's yard - the second eldest hooked his lead through his tags, not his collar, so he got loose, without me knowing it! :eek:

oops.... well at least you got him back, are the kitties staying out of the yard now?

Yeah, there is some thread about Lister quotes. lol We don't come with cards, we come with instruction manuals. ;)

Now that is a bunch of crap... There are no instructions that would stick.
All those questions posed to trap unsuspecting males into making an error that no matter what they say is going to turn out bad....
The only instructions the book should say is......
rule #1 Keep mouth shut when approaching woman.
rule #2 See rule #1.

Now that is a bunch of crap... There are no instructions that would stick.
All those questions posed to trap unsuspecting males into making an error that no matter what they say is going to turn out bad....
The only instructions the book should say is......
rule #1 Keep mouth shut when approaching woman.
rule #2 See rule #1.

*chuckles* You've read the book? ;) :D

Yet, so many don't understand it. :confused:

It is confusing.... it's like reverse psycology, until someone tries using reverse psycology on the person that is using reverse psycology.... but then is there any psycology at all if two reverses cancel out the initial reverse thus making nothing to understand....... i think! clear as mud.:confused:

It is confusing.... it's like reverse psycology, until someone tries using reverse psycology on the person that is using reverse psycology.... but then is there any psycology at all if two reverses cancel out the initial reverse thus making nothing to understand....... i think! clear as mud.:confused:

See, it works. I confused with my womanly mind, and you didn't even know it. My woman card is secure. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back