What's your cold call return rate percentage?

What's your return PM success rate from a cold call PM?

• 75% or higher

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • 25-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under 25%

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Fantasies

Literotica Guru
I am not a long-term member yet, but I try to be active and involved. Over time, I have tried my hand at cold call PMs to see if someone might interest me and vice versa.

I was just wondering how many people did this and, if so, your success rate at return PMs.

I am not a long-term member yet, but I try to be active and involved. Over time, I have tried my hand at cold call PMs to see if someone might interest me and vice versa.

I was just wondering how many people did this and, if so, your success rate at return PMs.

I used to send out random messages...I guess about 1 in 8 replied...

When I've tried it, its been much like everyone else it would seem....

My advice, slow way down. Interact more on threads. Get to know women on the threads and let them see your personality. Then, your efforts in PM will be a little better.

My advice, slow way down. Interact more on threads. Get to know women on the threads and let them see your personality. Then, your efforts in PM will be a little better.

I do interact a lot on threads.

I wasn't asking for advice on how to increase my return rate. I was merely curious at where most people stood on return PMs.

I used to send out random messages...I guess about 1 in 8 replied...

As charming as you were, I just had to say no.

Anyhoo, I rarely send out of the blue unless it is to compliment a post or an av. I am too shy to make first moves

I do interact a lot on threads.

I wasn't asking for advice on how to increase my return rate. I was merely curious at where most people stood on return PMs.

There you go again. Your return rate is going to keep getting lower. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes:

100% return on every PM I send. The ladies know me well enough to know it's a welcome PM if I send one. ;)

I may or may not have stalked some sexy people *cough*Farawyn *cough*Ricky and found this poll. ;)

I'd say I'm probably at 100% on the PG, close to that on other boards. I think some men find my reputation as a flirt to be off-putting, or perhaps they simply prefer to interact on the threads. Meh, no biggie. I think I'm doing okay.:cattail:

Actually mine is about 99% But maybe that is because I am always respectful and try to actually say something funny or intelligent in the PM...oh...and I do not include a dick pic (unless requested ;) )

There you go again. Your return rate is going to keep getting lower. Good luck with all that. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are talking about. I was just making a comment.

Since we haven't interacted before, how can I be doing something again to you? What have I done to you?

Since we haven't interacted before, how can I be doing something again to you? What have I done to you?

Little slow on the uptake, I see. Here's what Ricky was trying to say.
He's explaining how your cold call method isn't going to be high if a lady doesn't know you, or interacted with you personally. You did it again when you said you were only interested in your return rate, rather than the quality of your PM's intent. Hope that clears things up. ;)
p.s. Gentlemen are preferred by most ladies here, so try and initiate that as to who you are in your PM's. I found great success in it.:cool:

Little slow on the uptake, I see. Here's what Ricky was trying to say.
He's explaining how your cold call method isn't going to be high if a lady doesn't know you, or interacted with you personally. You did it again when you said you were only interested in your return rate, rather than the quality of your PM's intent. Hope that clears things up. ;)
p.s. Gentlemen are preferred by most ladies here, so try and initiate that as to who you are in your PM's. I found great success in it.:cool:

Thank you for the clarification. I did misunderstand his intent.

As for not caring about my quality of PMs, that is not true. I was just curious on return rates overall. I try to put some thought into my PMs, so I was not concerned about that. I was merely curious on how people fared on getting return PMs, high or low quality.

Try as I may, I can't keep my mouth shut...

Ricky is one of my best friends here and I believe the "there you go again" comment might be in reference to a certain interaction I had with you in which an idle convo went completely south when you decided to be a fucking tool and turn a convo about baseball to you referencing imagining me in a dress getting fingered under the bleachers as a yearly tradition. You don't know me. It was uncalled for. It was unsolicited. It pissed me the fuck off and yes, my friends took notice.

Take time to get to know people for fuck's sake and then maybe your "return rate" won't suck.

You can apologize until you're blue in the face and I'm gonna think you're a dick. Try not to be a dick to future people you come across and you might have better luck.

Ricky is one of my best friends here and I believe the "there you go again" comment might be in reference to a certain interaction I had with you in which an idle convo went completely south when you decided to be a fucking tool and turn a convo about baseball to you referencing imagining me in a dress getting fingered under the bleachers as a yearly tradition. You don't know me. It was uncalled for. It was unsolicited. It pissed me the fuck off and yes, my friends took notice.

Take time to get to know people for fuck's sake and then maybe your "return rate" won't suck.

You can apologize until you're blue in the face and I'm gonna think you're a dick. Try not to be a dick to future people you come across and you might have better luck.

Whoa.

I figured that might be where that stemmed from.

People make mistakes and I did so. I apologized and tried to make amends. I understand that you are still mad and do not intend to accept any apology I might give. I also understand that your friends here will support you.

However, never having interacted with Ricky, it felt like more of an attack on me and my simple poll question, as you allude to as well. I know not everyone will get along in the best of times, but I do try and keep harmonious relations with people.

Again, I'm sorry I made the comment that upset you, but this thread was never about the quality of PMs or how people view the person doing the cold calk. It was a simple question just to see what the return rate was of people that do cold call PM. I'm not sure how or why it needed to devolve into this.

I figured that might be where that stemmed from.

People make mistakes and I did so. I apologized and tried to make amends. I understand that you are still mad and do not intend to accept any apology I might give. I also understand that your friends here will support you.

However, never having interacted with Ricky, it felt like more of an attack on me and my simple poll question, as you allude to as well. I know not everyone will get along in the best of times, but I do try and keep harmonious relations with people.

Again, I'm sorry I made the comment that upset you, but this thread was never about the quality of PMs or how people view the person doing the cold calk. It was a simple question just to see what the return rate was of people that do cold call PM. I'm not sure how or why it needed to devolve into this.

🖕🏼<<<<< nope, not telling you you're number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back