Looking for Author

otakuinshiner

Virgin
I am looking for an author who might be willing to write stories based off of some ideas I have. I've tried writing a few myself, but lately can't find the motivation to actually write. I have more than a few stories and would be willing to share the ideas if anyone would like material. Please contact me to see if we can come up with something amazing to read.

You’d probably get a better response if you detailed a few of those ideas. This way potential authors would know what type of writing was needed. What genre. Just a heads up, telling people you lack motivation in your request typically doesn’t give the impression that it would be a good collaboration. At least, it doesn’t for me anyway.

Most definitely! Neighbor

I am looking for an author who might be willing to write stories based off of some ideas I have. I've tried writing a few myself, but lately can't find the motivation to actually write. I have more than a few stories and would be willing to share the ideas if anyone would like material. Please contact me to see if we can come up with something amazing to read.

I would be interested. Message me and we can talk.

Back