New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

Fantasies and desires

46m looking for a woman to talk dirty with, share kinky thoughts and fantasies

Matt450450 prefer to talk to woman but will also talk to men who like to share their wives or girlfriends.

Greetings

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Kik profile lukedub64

Look forward to chatting

This is a long shot, but are you by any chance a lovely lady who’s interested in some adult, exciting chat with an Englishman? I’m 37, m, professional; confident women who can spell and know what they want really turn me on.

Would you like to know more? Kik: londonfellow

Hit me up if you’re bored or just want to chat - currently can’t sleep in my hotel room!

Kik is tomr2526

New to kik--send pm on this site if you want to chat. I'm a 54yr old woman who can be submissive to a man. And, I'm attracted to a gem bans soft hutch women. I'm not looking for any three ways. Looking for fun friends and possibly more. I'm in Eastern Oregon.

Whsts up 46 m cali bi guy here like to play on kik and in person sometimes ;) so here it what i like
Bbw tgirls and smooth cd so hmu heremy kik badboyblue001

36 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.

I'm looking for a rough, dominant 18+ guy for forced sex roleplay. Kik me at darkillusion13. Please have a face pic to trade.

29 m, looking for a female rp partner. Currently I've been interested in sexfights but that's a story for another day. My kik: zeroc00l777

If you're interested and kik for some reason doesn't let you add me (in the past my friends have told me two different scenarios happen: either they can't find me period or if they do 2 different accounts show up) just PM me your Kik screen name and I'll add you.

Hello I'm a 38 married male looking for a nasty lady(s) to rp with i enjoy taboo rp. Bro sis, dad dau, mom son. My kik is the same name here.

New to kik--send pm on this site if you want to chat. I'm a 54yr old woman who can be submissive to a man. And, I'm attracted to a gem bans soft hutch women. I'm not looking for any three ways. Looking for fun friends and possibly more. I'm in Eastern Oregon.

Sent you a PM.

Looking for a little fun on Kik tonight.. explicit conversation, maybe some pic exhange if we are having fun. Nebtounge on Kik. 40s, kids, wife is out and feeling naughty.

Bored At Work

Would love to chat with any women who might be on...
I am male, 44 and up for anything...

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate females for anything goes, all kinks, nasty, no limits, cybersex play including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of all filthy, deviant taboos. If you need to be used, degraded and humiliated to feel intense sexual gratification and if perverted, depraved, filthy and into everything, send private message for details and username. Women only please.

London calling

Hey. I'm in the office and want to get hot and horny with a sexy pa or secretary.

Let's get wild today.

Kik me. TheColeyManColey

Hey, m27 looking for chat to ease my boredom on this lazy day. We can chat about everything you like..

kik: DocHolliday88666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back