Cunty kisses and rainbow licks. Ruby is back bitches

It's been a while since I posted some pics but I took some the last few days.
Enjoy.

We went on a drive today because my family showed up unexpectedly. So instead of hanging out at my house..we drove to the beach. I would have fucked him because ..well..I would have but the bazillion people around had a different idea. So I gave him my panties and told him I wanted him to wrap them around his cock and cum in them later .

Attachments

• I had his lips on mine today.jpg
    I had his lips on mine today.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 9
  • I was so wet for him.jpg
    I was so wet for him.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
  • I gave him my panties to take home.jpg
    I gave him my panties to take home.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Im going to make him cum in them for me.jpg
    Im going to make him cum in them for me.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Enjoy.

We went on a drive today because my family showed up unexpectedly. So instead of hanging out at my house..we drove to the beach. I would have fucked him because ..well..I would have but the bazillion people around had a different idea. So I gave him my panties and told him I wanted him to wrap them around his cock and cum in them later .

It could have been your lucky day if family hadn’t turned up.

Enjoy.

You take my breath away!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy.

Ruby you are amazing!

Enjoy.

I certainly did enjoy them.

Enjoy.

Damn Ruby he is a lucky guy ... love the story!! :kiss:

Enjoy.

Inspiring story ;)

Enjoy.

That’s what short sundresses and quick, discreet trips to the ice cream stand/restroom are for...

I certainly did enjoy them.
Good!
Damn Ruby he is a lucky guy ... love the story!! :kiss:
I think I'm lucky as well
Beautiful!
Thank you♡
Inspiring story ;)
Indeed
You, my dear, are truly a spectacular, and beautiful woman.:rose:
Thank you! Long time no see.
That’s what short sundresses and quick, discreet trips to the ice cream stand/restroom are for...

Agreed. But we had a different game in mind.

Back