What's Up WIth Bob?

I live in the North East US so I'm familiar with Trump for at least 30 years. I always thought that he was a jerk-off. I know that people in some parts of the country would too if it wasn't for his appeal to their racism.
 
I live in the North East US so I'm familiar with Trump for at least 30 years. I always thought that he was a jerk-off. I know that people in some parts of the country would too if it wasn't for his appeal to their racism.

I live in California and I knew he was a Dickish Swine thirty years ago, and with his dementia it is just getting worse.:eek:
 
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow explains why Paul Manafort’s Virginia trial delay could be the most important development today

However, “the judge just handed out a big delay,” Maddow continued. “He just postponed a hearing that was due to happen in Manafort’s case tomorrow morning.” The hearing wasn’t interesting, it was a procedural component, but no one knows why it was delayed in the notoriously speedy court.

“It is worth noting that things have been going very badly for Manafort and his defense team,” Maddow recalled. “His lawyers have lost literally on every single motion they’ve made to the judge up to and including Paul Manafort being moved several days ago to a new jail he did want to be moved to. A move that occasioned the public release of this mug shot. If this is being delayed, it is the process of the new development, it could be that he is potentially considering a guilty plea.”

Manafort is the only person in the case thus far that has not agreed to plead guilty or agreed to work with special counselor Robert Mueller or investigators.

Manafort is going to Manaflip! Muahahahaha!:D
 
If so, they'd best put him back in maximum security at an undisclosed location pronto or, before he can spill any beans, he's going to be Moscowdead.
 
Judge turns down Manafort's bid to move Virginia trial

A federal judge has rejected former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's bid to have his looming trial on tax and bank-fraud charges moved from Alexandria, Virginia, to Roanoke, about 200 miles outside the Beltway.

U.S. District Court Judge T.S. Ellis III ruled Tuesday that media attention to Manafort's prosecution and to special counsel Robert Mueller's high-profile investigation has not been so intense that it threatens the veteran lobbyist's ability to get a fair trial.

Ellis said the "substantial media attention" was understandable but had not produced the "carnival or circus atmosphere" deemed to warrant a change of venue in other cases.

"Although there has been extensive press coverage of defendant's pretrial proceedings, that coverage has not disrupted the 'judicial serenity and calm' to which the defendant is entitled," the judge wrote in his eight-page order.

So, it's "Fuck no Paulie," from the Judge.

Mueller seeks immunity for five witnesses against Manafort

“The five individuals identified in the motions at issue are third parties who have not been charged in this matter, and who have not been identified publicly with the case,” prosecutors wrote. “Disclosing the motions would reveal those individuals’ involvement in the investigation and the trial, thereby creating the risk of their undue harassment. Such concern potentially would be heightened by the additional revelation that they have invoked their privilege against self-incrimination and may be granted immunity from the use against them of any compelled testimony.”

It’s unclear who the witnesses might be, but various individuals familiar with Manafort’s finances and his spending habits on oriental rugs, pricey suits and home renovations are expected to be among those called by the prosecution.

Five flippers? Sounds like a air tight case then, "Lock him Up!" Oh, right, he is in jail now, well then, keep him there!
 
‘Lordy, there were tapes!’: Internet taken aback over revelation that Cohen recorded Trump talking about ‘hush money’

Moments after the New York Times reported that the FBI has a recording of Donald Trump and his longtime “fixer” Michael Cohen discussing a “hush money” payout to Playboy model Karen McDougal, Twitter went into a virtual meltdown over the news.

“Lordy, there were tapes,” Texas Tribune CEO Evan Smith tweeted, echoing former FBI director James Comey’s famous line during his congressional testimony about his firing by Trump last year.

It looks like the "Fixer" fixed the Trumpanzy! :D:D:D
 
Anyone who didn't know what was what before learning there are tapes was into denial big time.
 
Rubbing it in!

Michael Avenatti: Cohen hoarded tapes of Trump — and they’re ‘a very, very bad thing for the president

“I know for a fact this is not the only tape,” the attorney told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell. “I think that this is a very serious matter, and I think that any and all audiotapes that Michael Cohen has in his possession relating to this president should be released immediately for the benefit of the American people so that they can decide what happens next.”
SPONSORED
00:04 / 01:04

Avenatti said he’s “not at liberty” to discuss his knowledge of the tape raided by the FBI regarding a payout to Playmate Karen McDougal or of the others he alleges exist before calling Cohen “one of the world’s great evidence-hoarders.”

“He rarely threw anything away,” the lawyer said. “He maintained past cellphones, he maintained multiple audio recordings, he maintained documents, e-mails, and text messages.”

:D
 
Mueller subpoenas ‘Manhattan madam’ Kristin Davis who worked for Trump ally Roger Stone: TMZ

The “Manhattan Madam” made famous in the sex scandal that toppled former Governor Eliot Spitzer has been subpoenaed by special counsel Robert Muller’s investigations, TMZ reported Friday.

“Davis worked for former Trump aide Roger Stone for a decade, and had numerous interactions with Stone and Andrew Miller — who ran Davis’ campaign for Governor and who was subpoenaed by Mueller a month ago,” TMZ continued.

:confused: Maybe Don has to pay women to fuck him, ya think? :)
 
What's having other people's money to use for, if not for personal pleasure? :D
 
37303469_2183541581924661_8692050553313689600_n.jpg
 
All those guys plus Chuck Grassly and other High Gopers have many Rubles from their donors.

"Look for the Russian Rubles, ..." (music playing)
 
Mueller looking at using Trump’s tweets against him as obstruction case heats up

According to The New York Times, Trump’s tweets, actions and public statements have drawn enough attention that Mueller is now investigating them as part of an obstruction of justice probe.

The president not only fired former FBI Director James Comey and admitted to it being tied to the Russia investigation, he’s also employed a disinformation campaign on Twitter.

Trump’s lawyers claim that none of what Mueller has focused on falls under obstruction and the president’s decision to fire Comey fell under his right as president. They think that Trump shouldn’t even have to answer to Mueller on the issue of obstruction.

Come on Bob! Nail his ass to the masthead and list his crimes for all to see. Let's see that October surprise on his face as he's perp walked out of the White House.:)
 
Trump tweets to claim he ‘turned down’ Robert Mueller to head FBI right before he was appointed to investigate collusion

President Donald Trump now claims that he “turned down” Robert Mueller to head the FBI “one day before” he was appointed special prosecutor to look into Trump’s collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump also claimed that the men have a “very nasty & contentious business relationship.”

Mueller led the FBI for more than a decade following the 9/11 attacks. He served beyond the normal 10-year term at President Obama’s request before finally retiring. He was appointed special prosecutor in May 2017 at age 72.

Previous reports attributed to anonymous sources had said that Mueller had interviewed with Trump the day before the appointment, but not that Mueller has been “turned down.”

At 72 Bob was looking forward to a retirement, but now that he's SC, he's mad at Trump for forcing him back to work!:mad:
 
Former Army JAG reveals the reason Trump should be scared if Mueller doesn’t subpoena him

ormer Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps (JAG) Glenn Kirschner revealed Tuesday that President Donald Trump might not be on the list of those Robert Mueller wants to question because he’s become a target of the investigation. Kirscher also noted that Paul Manafort might not actually flip if he’s fearful of what Russia might do to his family.

According to Kirschner, the Department of Justice has a policy that they don’t subpoena targets of an investigation. He explained it was because “a grand jury subpoena is a court order directing the person to come in, appear and testify truthfully before the grand jury.”

A target, by definition, however, has a Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, “because we’re looking to indict them,” he said. Therefore, they don’t subpoena a target.

“I think the more time passes, the more likely it is that the people that Bob Mueller has not subpoenaed have ripened into targets of the investigation that would go for the president for Jared Kushner and Roger Stone and on Don Jr.”

I bet the Bookkeeper blabs his ass off. :D
 
The Rocket Docket Rag

Bookkeeper says Manafort was broke in 2016 and lied to banks

Alexandria, Virginia (CNN) Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's longtime bookkeeper testified Thursday that Manafort was in serious financial trouble in 2016 after his lobbying business dried up, and he and his deputy Rick Gates sent several fake, inflated income business statements to banks.
View this interactive content on CNN.com

The third day of the Manafort trial saw the prosecution shift from describing Manafort's lavish lifestyle -- new details Thursday included a $10,000 karaoke machine and the "biggest pond in the Hamptons" -- to the core of their case: alleged tax and banking crimes committed when Manafort desperately needed money.

Bookkeeper Heather Washkuhn told jurors that Manafort sent a financial statement to Federal Savings Bank saying his company had made $3 million the first nine months of 2016, when his firm had actually lost more than $1 million the first 11 months of that year.

In another instance, Washkuhn said Manafort's company made $400,000, but then Manafort told Banc of California it made almost $4.5 million.

"There's a lot of changes," Washkuhn said. "There's about a $4 million difference."

Absolutely Trumpian! :eek:
 
Trump-Mueller-300x161.jpg


White House bureau chief tells MSNBC: Trump showing ‘anxiety’ over future indictments from Mueller

The White House bureau chief for The Washington Post on Monday suggested President Donald Trump’s public “anxiety” may stem from a fear of more indictments by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“A lot has happened in the last few weeks in terms of the Mueller investigation and the changing stories,” noted MSNBC anchor Katy Tur. “Could the president be feeling a bit boxed in? More box in now than he has yet?

“Oh, yeah, he could be boxed in, certainly,” the Post‘s Philip Rucker replied.

“I think he feels that way,” he observed. “He certainly appears to be feeling that way based on the anxiety that he is showing publicly in his comments.”
 
Back
Top