Two women on your breasts...

(Women!, men???):would you like two women on your breasts too?

• Total voters

dystracted

worship my breasts, pls..
this is one of my ultimate fantasies...on my knees and hands with two women licking and kissing my breasts and nips...:eek:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Would be very hot. Love having my breasts licked and sucked(who doesn't?) Love it. Good fantasy.

Oh, Dystracted!!!

WOW!!! Please, please, please, may I be one of the women sucking on those luscious tits?? OMG!!! I am so horny!!! I could nurse on those boobs all day long!! Oh, Dystracted!! I am thinking of you as I am pleasuring myself!! Thank you for the inspiration photo!! I'm cumming.....I'm cumming.....Oh, Dystracted!!! Aaagggghhhh!!!!! :kiss::heart::rose:

oh my...what did I do?????
attachment.php

WOW!!! Please, please, please, may I be one of the women sucking on those luscious tits?? OMG!!! I am so horny!!! I could nurse on those boobs all day long!! Oh, Dystracted!! I am thinking of you as I am pleasuring myself!! Thank you for the inspiration photo!! I'm cumming.....I'm cumming.....Oh, Dystracted!!! Aaagggghhhh!!!!! :kiss::heart::rose:

i think i would faint. since my first experience with a woman last fall, i have sort of developed an obsession with breast play.

not being a woman I'd love to have this experience nevertheless...OMG

Dystracted, I Think You Are Beautiful!!

Dystracted,

I can't tell you just how sexy I think you are. I have never seen your face, but I know you are beautiful!! Your mind and fantasies drive me crazy, woman!! I think we would get along fabulously if we knew each other or spent any time together! You would be all horny wanting a woman to suckle on your breasts, and I would be all horny thinking how much I wanted to suckle on your breasts!

You could just plop down on the couch, take off your shirt and bra, and I would lie in your lap and nurse on your beauties all day long! You could just watch television, and I would lick and lick your boobs!! I am fantasizing about this right now, and feeling my pussy getting all wet and throbbing!! Would you pet my pussy if I nursed on your breasts?? I would be happy to return the favor and lick you to a fabulous orgasm!! So, Dystracted, may I suck on your boobs?? :kiss:

Love, Belle (BiSouthernBelle)

oh my, Belle, you make me blushing all over...what an arousing confession...
and be assured...I wouldn't watch TV...:D what a crazy idea...
and yes...my free hand might travel down and reward you for your relentless suckling...god...what am I writing here...what if somebody else is reading that?:eek::eek::eek:
attachment.php

Dystracted,

I can't tell you just how sexy I think you are. I have never seen your face, but I know you are beautiful!! Your mind and fantasies drive me crazy, woman!! I think we would get along fabulously if we knew each other or spent any time together! You would be all horny wanting a woman to suckle on your breasts, and I would be all horny thinking how much I wanted to suckle on your breasts!

You could just plop down on the couch, take off your shirt and bra, and I would lie in your lap and nurse on your beauties all day long! You could just watch television, and I would lick and lick your boobs!! I am fantasizing about this right now, and feeling my pussy getting all wet and throbbing!! Would you pet my pussy if I nursed on your breasts?? I would be happy to return the favor and lick you to a fabulous orgasm!! So, Dystracted, may I suck on your boobs?? :kiss:

Love, Belle (BiSouthernBelle)

and yes...my free hand might travel down and reward you for your relentless suckling...god...what am I writing here...what if somebody else is reading that?:eek::eek::eek:
attachment.php

Awe, how cute, lol:kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

may I ask where did you find this great pic? a link to original video will be much appreciated :)

D(.)(.)

Dollie------------- It's been more than a fantasy. I've had two women playing and sucking my breasts and two men also. I've had more than four men just playing with them many times.

They have to be available.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Story Fotos (102).jpg
    Story Fotos (102).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
http://funnyordie.com/m/4z9h

Hey, Manlick, please, watch the following clip. There are some sexy women who want to talk to you! Just to be clear, I am only interested in women. I just thought you might benefit from this video.

I think the more mature woman is gorgeous!! I truly adore women who have gracefully walked further along on this path of life. One of my deepest desires is to meet and to develop a relationship with a woman like this. I am 36, and I would love to meet a kind lesbian woman in her 40s, 50s, 0r 60s. I have placed a personal add on Literotica. I am looking for advice on how to meet and pursue a woman like this. I don't know your age, and to me age is just a number. Having the opportunity to even spend a little time with a more mature woman would be so wonderful! If anyone has advice about this, please, let me know.

how interesting...there are men on the poll wanting this too...:D

Back