Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmy sent me an email this morning. she has a new number, but so far I haven't gotten the messages from it yet. She found out she has American neighbors, so she is happy. She's been happy with all my NY pictures and glad that I had such a great time.I am still sad that I couldn't see her. :(

I hope she will get it figured out soon. I Can't wait to see her posting again:D

Freds Kidney numbers are coming up, so that means his Kidneys are functioning better He is crabby and wants to go home. I feel so bad that he's been in the hospital this long. I've ben sending him lots of pictures also.

(hugs for both Emmy and Fred)

Emmy sent me an email this morning. she has a new number, but so far I haven't gotten the messages from it yet. She found out she has American neighbors, so she is happy. She's been happy with all my NY pictures and glad that I had such a great time.I am still sad that I couldn't see her. :(

I hope she will get it figured out soon. I Can't wait to see her posting again:D

Freds Kidney numbers are coming up, so that means his Kidneys are functioning better He is crabby and wants to go home. I feel so bad that he's been in the hospital this long. I've ben sending him lots of pictures also.

That is good news for Fred!
She may be trying to send email by carrier pigion!:cattail:

Good news for both Emmy and Fred. Great to hear! Thanks Sassy

Thanks Sassy for keeping us informed. On the up for both of them.

As ever thank you so much for your updates Sassy, you are an angel :rose:

With her new number you can call her with wifi calling for free. Just make sure your cell phone is set for wifi only.

My sweet darling sexy Lit friends. Sassy my sweet love thank you for posting updates here.:heart:

These last few weeks have been a real challenge. We arrived here in Vienna on July 4th. We rented a brand new penthouse a duplex. But I was shocked it was bare. Not one closet, no mirrors in the bathrooms, no toilet hangers, I was what. We knew that the kitchen would be installed the 5th. So hubby and I, took a shower, and the first thing we did was going to the internet provider. So we asked for internet, tv, a landline and a sim card for my cell. He was it will take 1 to 2 weeks before you get it. I looked at hubby and we where what ????
The guy told us, well thats how we do it here. Hubby asked him if we were in 2018 or still 1998.
So from there we went to Ikea to get some cabinets, closets to make our own walk in room. And deck furniture that we are using right now in our family room. Thank god we got that the next day. So on Thursday morning at 6.30 my kitchen guys where here. I was yeah I can cook on Friday. Yeah wishful thinking. The kitchen is beautiful, so when the guys finished, they told me I had to call the landlord so he could inform the plumber/ electrican to get us water and electricity in my kitchen. So we did, only to hear that that guy was on vacation. So finally I have a working kitchen since Monday. But they installed an induction stoof. My pots and pans are 40 years old, but there chef material, so still look brand-new. I was what, so Friday we went for new pots and pans. And finally yesterday I cooked for the first time. Now our furniture (container ) left on June 7th. We have no idea when it will be here. We have American neighbors they told is that they waited 3 months. We are sleeping on a mattress on the floor since June 7th. My back is killing me . Honestly I m getting to old for all this shit. And with 3 cats its a bad idea to have an inflatable mattress, we did that once. But glad we did finally got internet. My cell phone, we had to go back with that, they only gave me access to call / text Austria. Its just crazy. Our landline number we are still waiting for that. But Vienna is great, and I m sure when everything is here, it will be ok. But missing my NY, my home, my friends.
Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.
Kisses and loads of love.
:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

(and some silly pictures I never posted , scars and all:eek:)

Attachments

• 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #3.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.00 PM #3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.01 PM.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #4.jpg
    4-up on 6-24-17 at 2.02 PM #4.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.04 AM #4.jpg
    4-up on 7-14-17 at 11.04 AM #4.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM #8.jpg
    4-up on 6-15-17 at 10.52 AM #8.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
My sweet darling sexy Lit friends. Sassy my sweet love thank you for posting updates here.:heart:

These last few weeks have been a real challenge. We arrived here in Vienna on July 4th. We rented a brand new penthouse a duplex. But I was shocked it was bare. Not one closet, no mirrors in the bathrooms, no toilet hangers, I was what. We knew that the kitchen would be installed the 5th. So hubby and I, took a shower, and the first thing we did was going to the internet provider. So we asked for internet, tv, a landline and a sim card for my cell. He was it will take 1 to 2 weeks before you get it. I looked at hubby and we where what ????
The guy told us, well thats how we do it here. Hubby asked him if we were in 2018 or still 1998.
So from there we went to Ikea to get some cabinets, closets to make our own walk in room. And deck furniture that we are using right now in our family room. Thank god we got that the next day. So on Thursday morning at 6.30 my kitchen guys where here. I was yeah I can cook on Friday. Yeah wishful thinking. The kitchen is beautiful, so when the guys finished, they told me I had to call the landlord so he could inform the plumber/ electrican to get us water and electricity in my kitchen. So we did, only to hear that that guy was on vacation. So finally I have a working kitchen since Monday. But they installed an induction stoof. My pots and pans are 40 years old, but there chef material, so still look brand-new. I was what, so Friday we went for new pots and pans. And finally yesterday I cooked for the first time. Now our furniture (container ) left on June 7th. We have no idea when it will be here. We have American neighbors they told is that they waited 3 months. We are sleeping on a mattress on the floor since June 7th. My back is killing me . Honestly I m getting to old for all this shit. And with 3 cats its a bad idea to have an inflatable mattress, we did that once. But glad we did finally got internet. My cell phone, we had to go back with that, they only gave me access to call / text Austria. Its just crazy. Our landline number we are still waiting for that. But Vienna is great, and I m sure when everything is here, it will be ok. But missing my NY, my home, my friends.
Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.

What a nightmare. Luckily you didn’t come to England, our service providers can be even slower.

Set up WhatsApp, Hangouts, Skype or on of the many comms apps and with internet only you can talk and see Sassy free of charge anytime you want. Obviously she needs the same set up.

It’s good to hear and see your ‘silly’ photos again.

Sounds like a very traumatic relocation, I hope it all settles soon and the container arrives soon.....lovely to see your silliness as always :rose::rose::heart::rose::rose:

Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.

For all your trials and tribulations you are still super hot! It is great Vienna is great !
Missed you especially naked! :cattail:

Last edited:
WOW! That is quite a move story Emmy. The condition of the penthouse when you arrived is more than bizarre. Pretty basic things missing. I imagine you were very frustrated waiting for the kitchen to finish. It sounds like things are gradually coming around but sleeping on a mattress on the floor is tough on the body.
I have never seen an induction stove but have heard of them. That pots and pans problem is because only certain posts and pans can be used on that type of stove, yes?

I hope your furniture arrives soon and everything sorts it self out. Always great to see you back posting...and of course your silly sexy PICS. :rose::kiss:

Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.

That sounds like quite a trial to have to go through.
Hopefully you get EVERYTHING sorted out soon.

....and yeah, I recently had to get my own air mattress out to sleep on at home.

Glad to have you back again!! *BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

Oh my gawd Emmy, I hope things get a bit easier now. That sounds like quite an ordeal you have had to go thru.

Thanks for the updates, Sassy! You are a peach!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.

What's that phrase?? Who is up for an adventure??? Hope things get squared away quickly. You have been greatly missed, Emmy!! :rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Love and miss you all.
Will catch up soon.

Hello, Emmy:

Thank you for your post and the detailed update! Sounds like it has been a bumpy ride, but glad to see you are getting settled. And despite all the difficult medical hurdles, you look absolutely stunning! You are a wonderful woman; beautiful inside and out!
Thanks for sharing your photos!

Paul

My sweet darling sexy Lit friends. Sassy my sweet love thank you for posting updates here. EMMY

Emmy, it is so good to hear from you despite all your travails in Munich. Thanks for the sexy updated pics. It appears things and people just take their time in your new place. I wish you nothing but the best and hope the relocation settles in well soon! Kisses...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Missing the wonderful ladies... and now that Sassy has left her conversation thread Lit just isn't the same...:rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back