Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wrong

19666092.gif

~ i loved :heart: the way my brothers penis fit inside me

Well on vacation for a week. So don't woory I'll post more when I get back.

Part 5

All this week I could tell things were at a different level between us. My girl was more affectionate when we were alone. More hugs, caressing my arm, and no more kisses on the cheek, Kisses now were on the lips. As the week went on, the kisses kept getting hotter. Tuesday night at bedtime, with her kiss, I felt her lips part, and her tongue slip into my mouth for just a second. I instantly became aroused. Thursday night as she was going to bed, She faced me, straddled my lap. She placed her hands on either side of my face, leaned in and kissed me. She used her tongue to explore my mouth and our tounges intertwined. She tasted wonderful.

Saturday night couldn't get here quick enough. Since we were alone on Saturday nights, we watched TV as usual. But instead of sitting on the other end of the couch, after she had her bath and changed into her T-shirt and panties for bed she snuggled up right next to me. I had my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. I then started very lightly touching her breast through her shirt. Her nipple instantly responded to my teasing. I guess she thought turnabout was fair - she then took a finger and started tracing my cock in my shorts. This went on for awhile, then I told her I was taking a shower and getting into bed. She said "ok, I'll meet you there." I then told that there was a new rule - she had a puzzled look on face. "No clothes in my bed. Can you abide by that rule?" A big smile told me she had no problems with the new rule. She moved so I could get up, leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Off to the shower," she said.

I finished my shower, walking into the bedroom wearing just a towel. Of course, she was in the bed under the covers. I looked and saw her shirt on the chair. I laid the towel on the chair and climbed in the bed with her. We faced each other hugging tightly. She had followed the rule. I rubbed down her back as she kissed me, feeling her tight ass cheek under my hand. I pulled back from her kiss, and nuzzled her neck, planting soft kisses along her neck. She threw her head back, giving me access to her soft flesh.

I slowly kissed my way down her neck to her chest right between her breast. I then gently nibbled my way to her tit. She was softly moaning, and when I took her nipple in my mouth, gently sucking and tonguing it, She let out a gasp, jump like she had an electric shock go through her. She had pulled my head tighter into her breast. Her nipple was hard on my lips. Finally, she relaxed her death grip on my head. I then eased my way to her other breast, repeating my actions on it too. She also had the same type of reaction when I mouthed her nipple on this tit. Rapid breathing, squirming, holding me in place.

I was rock hard. Those tiny tits were nearly too much. But I wanted more. Slowly I started kissing my way down her body. I had spread her legs as I worked her tits, and had been rubbing her smooth pussy. but not hitting her spot, nor inserting my fingers. She was really worked up by now. I had kissed down to where he panty top would normally be. I then slid down in the bed, and put my face between her legs.

I started out kissing both thighs up and down the sensitive insides of them. I slipped my hands under her ass and had one cheek in each hand. I slightly lifted her, giving me full access to her. I then started licking and kissing either side of her slit. I could smell the sweet smell of her womanhood. I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly licked up her slit, parting her lips with my tongue. She moaned, I heard "YES, YES, YES." She was bucking and thrusting her hips, trying to grind herself in my face.

I went back this time I pushed my tongue as deep as possible into her tight hole. I then used it to tongue fuck her pussy. "UNNNGH... OH, OH, OH." escaped from her lips. She was so wet. I eased up and then placed my mouth over her clit. I took my tongue and flicked it back and forth across her little clitty. "I'm Coming, don't stop. I heard. Her body seemed to vibrate, shake, and twitch. I felt her cum gush out onto my chin. I moved down and lapped it up eagerly. As she started to calm slightly I then moved back to her clit. This time I sucked it as I used my tongue. Very quickly she was cumming again. "MY GOD, UNNNGH, STOP, DON'T STOP, UNNNGH." I then lapped up all of her cum I could. She finally began to relax and was gently stroking my hair.

I crawled up on the bed. She immediately kissed me. I know she tasted herself on my mouth. She sure didn't seem to mind. We both lay there a moment gathering our senses.

I was hard making a tent of the bedcovers. She reached over and started touching my cock. Teasing and stroking. It was feeling so good. I laid on my back, closing my eyes, just enjoying her touch. I felt her body shift but wasn't aware of how she moved. The next thing I know I feel a warm wet object on the head of my cock. I then realized it was her tongue. I then feel it on my shaft, work down to my balls. She gently took each one in her mouth, using her tongue to tease them. My cock was so hard it actually hurt!. She worked her way back up my shaft. I then felt her engulf my cock head in her mouth. I moaned, I couldn't help it. Slowly she worked her way up and down. I could tell she wasn't skilled at blowjobs, but what she lacked in skill she made up in enthusiasm!. She got going faster. I felt my cum boiling up quickly. "I'm going to Cum," I warned her. She didn't slow down but got faster. "UNNNGH." She heard from my lips as my seed spilled out into her mouth. She couldn't handle the volume of the cum I was shooting, but she did get the majority of it. She kept on my cock till it started growing soft in her mouth.

She came back up the bed. I pulled her tight and kissed her. Both of our cum was mixing in our kiss. We could taste our own cum as well as each other. I asked "Well, I wasn't expecting you to go down on me," I said. She said, "I've been sneaking in here and watching the movies some. I saw how much the men like getting oral, so I tried to learn so I could surprise you. How did I do?" I asked her - "Was that your first time?" She shook her head yes. "You were extremely good for the first time. A little more practice and you will be great." She then asked, "Can I practice on you?" "Anytime" I replied. She then asked "Will you do what you did to me again one day. I've never felt so good or had an orgasm like that!" "Of course," I replied. "Have you had that done to you before?" I asked. She shook her head no.

We laid there basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I finally told her it was really late, and she needed to get dressed and go get in her bed. She reluctantly got up, got her clothes, leaned over and kissed me deeply again, and slipped out of the room.

Intimate Family Details

Hello
I was adopted I found my brother, half brother. We were not raised together did not know we had siblings. When we found each other it was pure animal attraction from the beginning. He walked in one day saw a female friend sucking on my nipples, he was standing there cock in hand. He asked if he could suck on other tit I said yes he asked if he could masturbate while sucking I said yes of course..
He asked me if I would consider being with him I said yes.
His adoptive brother came by one day said he wanted me to get him off..
I asked him how he knew, "our brother" told him about sucking masturbating etc.
I let him suck, and let him start to masturbate, he turned me around and started doing me, said I needed to satisfy him many times.
My brother came by next morning, said he needed me to nurse him at least 3 times a week or more, he also lets women that are there ride him, and I adore watching him pumping in and out of someone.
I also have a son who I encouraged him to masturnbate, I gavee him dirty magazines told him mastrubation was natural normal and to enjoy as much as he wanteed. he is 34 now and I can tell watches my tis like crazy

Hello
I was adopted I found my brother, half brother. We were not raised together did not know we had siblings. When we found each other it was pure animal attraction from the beginning. He walked in one day saw a female friend sucking on my nipples, he was standing there cock in hand. He asked if he could suck on other tit I said yes he asked if he could masturbate while sucking I said yes of course..
I let him suck, and let him start to masturbate, he turned me around and started doing me, said I needed to satisfy him many times.
My brother came by next morning, said he needed me to nurse him at least 3 times a week or more, he also lets women that are there ride him, and I adore watching him pumping in and out of someone.
I also have a son who I encouraged him to masturnbate, I gavee him dirty magazines told him mastrubation was natural normal and to enjoy as much as he wanteed. he is 34 now and I can tell watches my tis like crazy

Wish I’d have had a mommy like you....

I did years ago with my brother. It was very hot and we both explored each other many times. Even in the back seat of the car as we were all going to the beach. LOL Talk about risky!

Hello
Now that you know are you still playing with your step brother?
none of my business but have to ask, blame my hard on and curious nature when it comes to busty women who know how to handle a cock and keep and man happy.

A few years ago my little step sister started to flirt with me. She would come into my room every night to hang out and play video games. Things started escalating between us. Whenever she would give me hugs she would make sure to press her perky tits right up against my face. She would flash me a lot also. I found myself jerking off to her, wanting her so badly but knowing how wrong it was.

One night she was in my room and we ended up making out. She was straddling my lap grinding on my cock while we made out. We didn’t get any sleep that night, we ended up having sex five times in a row. We still have sex to this day.

A few years ago my little step sister started to flirt with me. She would come into my room every night to hang out and play video games. Things started escalating between us. Whenever she would give me hugs she would make sure to press her perky tits right up against my face. She would flash me a lot also. I found myself jerking off to her, wanting her so badly but knowing how wrong it was.

One night she was in my room and we ended up making out. She was straddling my lap grinding on my cock while we made out. We didn’t get any sleep that night, we ended up having sex five times in a row. We still have sex to this day.

You're a lucky man. Will you tellis more

Hello

I never ever wanted to have sex with my own Mommy. However reading that you have a son that you encouraged to masturbate I would love you to be my mommy. I wish you would buy me 30 magazines so you would know I would be in very naughty boy jerking off. Of course Mommy I would be watching your tits like crazy because I'm so horny. I need to find a mommy just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back