Fox In The Henhouse

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
Closed for opensesame54321


Reynard Fox was twenty five and stood a shade over 6' and quite good looking in a rugged sort of way, he had been janitor at the girls finishing school for almost three months now and the expectations he'd had when he first landed the job hadn't disappointed. It was the same anyplace where there were lots of girls in one place, Here, there were around fifty girls aged from 18 to 22 to choose from. There were always several who couldn't resist a dick between their legs and it had only been a matter of hours before one came knocking on his door. Once he had taken care of her it was common knowledge among the girls that if they had needs , Fox was the goto guy, day or night. He also had the advantage of being allowed in the girls's rooms at any time to fix an emergency.
Reynard hated his name and would only answer to Ray, Fox or sometimes Foxy except when one of the teachers called him by his full name. He often saw the one girl he wanted walking in the grounds, often alone and he began formulating a plan. First he needed to get close to her to find out more about her. The only problem was, each time he approached her she would walk away in the opposite direction as though she wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. WHY?
 
Last edited:
The Gainsborough Institute was not where she wanted to be. Despite being known as an elite finishing school for young ladies located in the English countryside, Payne Cunningham really did not fit in here. Oh, it wasn’t from lack of family money. If the truth were known, her family probably was one of the richest here.

But Payne was American. She didn’t fit in with these English “young ladies” that went to Gainsborough. Most of them talked snooty and made obscure references that she didn’t understand, then laughed and teased her when she didn’t get the joke.

Payne was intelligent, and though she had not had much exposure around men, she was well aware of what happened with some of the other girls and that new janitor that started working at the school. Oh, the man was good looking, but she knew that he was trouble with a capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool. She frequently thought in old movie lines, which of course these girls didn’t understand. Old American movies meant nothing to them.

In fact, she meant nothing to them either. She found a lot of their inside jokes stupid. And though they spoke “English”, the fact that they used some words differently was confusing. In time, she would probably understand it, but she didn’t plan on staying here any longer than she had to. The quicker she could get out of here and back to America, the better.

Her father had had a stern talk with her. Absolutely no men. None. The consequences had been explained to her. So just to play it safe, she would avoid being around men. Including that good looking janitor. She had already overheard several of the girl bragging about the kind of lover this man was.

Trouble with a capital T!

*****
Payne Cunningham

https://static2.bigstockphoto.com/3/6/1/large1500/163270757.jpg
 
"UNH, UNH, UNH," Ray grunted as he deposited his hot spunk into Emma Dawson's hot twat for the second time, the little slut was insatiable.

"You got to go Emma, your hour's up," he informed her as he rolled off her and began putting his pants back on.

"Jilly is due at four and I need a rest first."

Ray was strict about the time he spent with each girl and kept to a strict timetable.
Emma was dressed now in her tight sweater and thigh high slit skirt, Ray looked at her with distaste, she was a slut and looked it, but boy, could she fuck.

He opened the door to his cottage that came with the job and looked to check that none of the school staff were around, there was nobody but a girl he had seen before sitting under a tree reading a book, her skirt was pulled up a little above her knees to catch the sun on her firm toned legs and thighs she had a cute pink sleeveless top that was well filled up top and he could see her lips were plump and sensuous.

"Who's the bird in the pink top?" he asked Emma, "I've seen her around once or twice but she's not one of your crowd is she?"

"Oh, you mean the Ice Maiden, good luck if you want to get in HER knickers, she's weird, says she's "saving herself" Emma motioned quotation marks with her fingers,

"I suppose being American as well doesn't help."

"Thanks for that but what's her name? I can't introduce myself with just 'Hi, I'm Ray'"

"Okay, okay, her name's Payne, Payne Cunningham, Payne by name PAIN by nature."

Ray took another look before he ushered Emma out of the door then spent the next five minutes putting on a clean shirt and then he began to stroll over towards Payne. He taken barely a dozen steps towards when she hurriedly pulled her skirt down stood and quickly walked off in the opposite direction, leaving Ray open mouthed, although he did notice that she had a cute looking backside and had a natural sway to her hips.

"You can run but you can't hide for ever, not when Fox is in the hen house."

He muttered to himself, Payne didn't know it yet but she had just made herself the target for his next challenge.
 
Last edited:
The day was beautiful, which Payne found to be a rarity. Far too much rain over here, drizzly or cloudy. She missed the beautiful California weather, that is if you overlooked the mudslides and forest fires and such. Usually the days here seemed very overcast.

Nevertheless, the sun did feel good on her skin and made her long to be somewhere else. Somewhere other than here. What she really wanted to be was an archeologist, out on an Egyptian dig. Or somewhere in Macedonia. Anywhere but here.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw some movement. By the time that she actually looked, she really saw nothing but what looked like a door closing. She went back to reading but turned her head so she could see the area peripherally. In no time the door opened and that Emma Dawson slipped out, dressed like the tramp that she was. She caught sight of the maintenance man wearing only a pair of pants. Oh, that certainly explained it. If these “young ladies” would spend as much time studying as they did having sex with that nasty man, their grade would be a lot better.

Emma wiggled off and Payne went back to her book. Yet, when the door opened again and that man reappeared and started strolling over towards her, she knew that it was time to get away.

Quickly she smoothed down her skirt and stood up, taking her book and heading back to the room.

“That man’s cock should be in the Guinness’s Book of World Records. I’ve never seen one so fat and long and...”

“...and able to stretch that worn out hole you have?” Nancy Foster spoke up. “You ever have him fuck your ass?”

There were gasps from the girls.

“I had to sit down carefully for the first day or soooooOh, look ladies, it’s Miss Perfect!”

Payne had just walked past the door where the girls sat gossiping. Unfortunately it was at the wrong time. Nancy ran out in the hall and pulled the American into the room where the other girls laughed and grinned at Payne’s uncomfortable blush.

“We were just talking about how much it would probably hurt for a virgin to get fucked by old Ray. It would probably just rip that vagina all up. Would probably hurt like crazy.”

The girls started giggling at her, and she went stone-faced. “Are you through with your sordid talk? I’m really not interested in what you and the hired help do.”

“Ohhh, speaking of which, it’s almost four and I have an ‘appointment’ that I don’t want to be late for,” Jill Upton grinned and ran over to the mirror. “Can I borrow your lipstick?” She looked at Payne and tilted her head to one side, a devious grin on her face. “I want to rouge up me tits. ‘e does love to lick it off.” The girls in the room burst out laughing at Jill’s coarse rendition of a tart, the sound following Payne as she turned and left the room and headed for her own. She closed the door and threw herself on her bed. She didn’t dare touch herself. With no locks on the door, there was no real privacy here. So instead she lay there for a minute, trying to get her thoughts on something else. Finally she got up and looked out the window, seeing Jill run across the back lawn, obviously on her way to meet with that ‘man’.

*****

Jill reached the door and gave a knock. Glancing around, she made sure that no one was in sight.

“Open up, Ray, before the headmistress shows up and wants to know what I’m doing here.”

Suddenly the door popped open and she quickly slipped in. Ray stood there, looking absolutely smashing. And desirable. She leaned into him and rubbed her body up against his.

“We were talking about you, Ray. And about your magnificent cock.” Her hand snaked to the front of his pants and slipped between his waist and the waistband of his pants. “Would he like to come out and play?” She grinned at Ray and began kissing his neck.
 
Ray let Jilly's hands run over his body and grab hold of his cock, automatically he unbuttoned her top to expose her big juicy tits and long thick rubbery nipples, he unzipped her skirt and just as he expected she wasn't wearing any knickers, her slit was already slick with her juices and he ruffled her bushy mound and found her clit as she pulled him towards the bed,

"Come on big boy I want that big horny cock inside me." she murmured as she lay on the bed with her knees up and spread wide ready to receive him.

Ray's mind wasn't on Jilly as he lay on top of her and fucked her, her cries and whimpering moans seemed distant as his mind wandered to the American girl, there was something about her that somehow didn't ring true. A girl with her body must have needs, she couldn't be frigid else she wouldn't be 'saving herself' and if she was a lesbian the other girls would have sussed that out and Emma wouldn't have kept that to herself. No, there was something odd about the way Payne avoided him, maybe she couldn't trust herself to be alone with him.

Jilly screamed as she shuddered and stiffened as she climaxed over his cock and with an effort he filled her hungry hole with his spunk. He pulled out and told Jilly that was it for today as he was worn out but he'd make it up to her next time. When Jilly had gone he lay on his bed thinking of ways to get Payne on her own so that she'd have no excuse to walk off and she'd have to speak to him.

Slowly his frown turned into a smile. He had a way to get her to call him and invite him into her room, once there he would see how things panned out. In each of the girl's rooms was a notice with his number to be called in an emergency such as a leaking tap or radiator, loss of power, all the sort of things he was adept at repairing or fixing so that they went wrong. All he had to do was get into her room and ensure that something would go wrong and she'd have to call him. Getting into her room would present no problem as there were no locks on the doors and the house where their rooms were was always empty during the day when classes were in progress.

He sank back on the bed with a satisfied smile on his face, the Fox was well and truly in the hen house.
 
This class was totally lame. Deportment? Sounded as if she were being kicked out of a country. Which to her sounded perfectly acceptable. Warm, sunny California called to her. Who cares which name you say first, anyway?

Meanwhile, she did her best to avoid looking at any of the other girls, which is kinda hard when you’re expected to look at the person you are suppose to introduce. The polite smiles that the other girls gave her would quickly turn to smirks and grin once the teacher’s back was turned. Payne preferred being ignored to the teasing and sexual innuendos that they threw her way. She had returned to her room one day and noted an obvious lump under the covers in her bed. A quick flick back of the sheets had revealed a man’s penis shaped out of crumpled newspaper. The form was what she could imagine as remarkably accurate despite the fact that it was a bit large and the balls had one a bit larger than the other. Modeled from life? Just one guess as to who the artist had meant. She had uncrumpled the newspaper to find that they had used one of her own. Very methodically she had torn the it into small pieces and thrown it in her trash.

Once the class was over, she headed for the next one. After this class would be lunch where they were required to sit as young ladies and practice using the correct fork, or not cut their meat with the soup spoon. Good God, she had been feeding herself since she was a mere babe in a high chair and had done just fine so far. And what was with this no ice in the drinks! She would practically kill for a big cup of ice to chew on. Or an ICE COLD DRINK!! Tepid water!! Really?

She longed to head for her room where she could lay in her bed and dream of a boyfriend. Someone that would love her, and kiss her, and ...

Shit! She had better think of something else or she would be rushing back to her room to spend some time on her desk chair.

A virgin had to be creative when it came to playtime. After all, no toys we’re allowed. Drawers were regularly searched and a girl named Constance Somethingorother had been expelled after a sex toy had been found in her room for the third time. After all, Gainsborough was noted for the young ladies that they turned out.
 
Ray had a plan in mind but first there was something he needed which is why he was sat on a log by the wood pile with a cudgel like piece of wood in his hand and a few juicy scraps of meat on the ground in front of him. For two hours he sat there motionless and then a long pointed nose appeared from under one of the logs, sniffing the air it inched forward towards the meat and started to nibble at the scraps, Ray struck stunning it with the cudgel and then picking it up by the tail he put it in the leather satchel he had slung over his shoulder.

Chuckling to himself as he walked back to his cottage with his prize safely in his satchel, he then deliberately misquoted Charles Dickens's renowned line from A Tale Of Two Cities, " ' It is a far, far better thing that you do, than you have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that you go to than you have ever known.” '."

He lay the stunned rat out on the table as he spoke,

"A Fox uses a rat to catch some pussy." He chuckled again thinking of when to put his plan into action. It was when he took a closer look he realised that the rat was dead not just stunned.

"Oh well, that means I don't have to do it today, I'll go and take a look round today and leave you there in a couple of days." He said to the furry brown body on his kitchen table. He rolled it into a plastic bag and put it in his freezer away from the other foodstuffs.

Ray checked his watch, 1.30 pm, good they'll all be in classes now. He had a good two hours to have a snoop round Payne's room and maybe find out a bit about her, it was always as well to know something about your quarry.

Standing outside Payne's door he knocked just be sure she wasn't in, no answer. He opened the door and stepped inside. It was just like all the others except the pictures on the wall were different in content. There no pictures of muscle bound men in tight briefs as in most of the rooms he had been in but pictures of what he assumed was home to Payne, emblazoned across the bottom of one picture were the words 'CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE.' So she was from California, that was one piece of useful information. Along one wall were two book shelves, one full of the obligatory school books, the other far more interesting books on Archaeology, Egyptian history etc., more interesting information.

He spotted Payne's laptop on her desk and though he doubted if he could get into it he had to try. As he moved the chair out of the way he noticed one arm rest was more worn than the other, curious about this he rubbed his fingers over the smooth padded surface and found it was damp, even more curious now he sniffed at his fingers and a lascivious smile crept over his face, there it was the distinctive odour of pussy juice, although each one was different all pussy juice had a basic scent and this was Payne's. What a feast of knowledge this visit had turned out to be.

"Before long my little innocent Payne won't be wanting that armrest anymore, she'll be sitting on my cock." He muttered gleefully before making sure he hadn't disturbed anything and let himself out just as the bell for the end of lessons.
 
The day had been entirely too long. Too too long. All that she wanted to do was get back to her room and crash.

She headed down the hall towards her room, passing by room after room of girls laughing and talking.

“...and she acts as if everyone is in love with ‘Romeo and Juliet’! I say that it’s two kids that never got to fuck! You...”

“...didn’t touch her nasty lipstick. It’s the wrong color for me any...”

“...just knows how to fuck. I think that I’m gonna have to go see if he can take care of my itch...”

“...was looking at my paper.”
“She wasn’t?”
“Uh huh! I saw...”

Finally she reached her room and went in. Payne had tried to make it comfortable but she hadn’t been very successful. Right now, though, she needed to work through a problem.

Despite the lack of locks on the door, most girls had a way of circumventing the problem. For Payne, it was a door jamb. After the first week here at Gainsborough, she had found out by the woodpile a chip of wood large enough to slip under the door to keep it from freely opening. Yet it was small enough to hide it under the dresser. In fact, one would never know it was there.

Blindly reaching under the dresser, she found the jamb and pulled it out before slipping it discreetly under the door. She crossed to the window and noted one of girls slipping out towards the janitor’s house, or cottage or whatever the hell it was. She didn’t care. Right now, she had her own needs.

Quickly, she slipped off her panties and left them on the floor where they fell. Already the cooler air could be felt against her damp labia. Crossing to the desk chair, she turned it around so that the back of the chair was against the desk and the chair wouldn’t move around.

Facing it, she lifted her skirt and straddled the arm of the chair, with one knee bent on the chair seat and the other leg supporting her.

The padded arm was just narrow enough that it fit snuggly against her labia. It was cool and she found her hips starting their familiar dance automatically.

She had taught herself to keep quiet when she came, and should someone truly try to come in, the door jamb would slow them down enough for her to get off the chair and wipe off the chair arm. And she could easily remove the jamb and claim that something had fallen in front of the door. Hopefully, no one would have a clue as to the door stop or to what she did alone in her room.

However, this afternoon she had no distractions and was allowed to ride her chair arm to a full blown climax and properly soaked the chair arm. Her nipples jutted through her blouse and she spent several minutes calming down before sitting down and starting her homework.
 
Ray spent the next two days studying on his laptop, if he was going to lure Payne into his bed he needed to know what made her tick, he knew she was from California so he learnt as much as he could digest about 'The Golden State', the state capital Sacramento and the other cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco and Oakland. He thought it would have been useful to know where in California she actually came from so he could familiarize himself with things and places that she would be familiar with and would feel comfortable talking about with him. It was obvious she had no friends in the school so he would be her friend, the one she could turn to and rely on,,,,,,,,,,,,, but for a price.

He tried to make sense of Egyptian Archaeology but couldn't make head nor tail of it beyond the Three Pyramids of Giza, the Valley of The Kings and the River Nile, the capital city being Cairo and that was the limit of his knowledge.

On the third day he removed the frozen rat from the freezer and left it to thaw, it wouldn't fool anyone if he retrieved a half frozen rat. Waiting until midway through the afternoon classes he left himself an hour to put his trap in place. He looked around Payne's room again, nothing had changed, he went over to the office chair by the desk and felt the armrest was considerably damper than before,

"Who's been a busy naughty girl then?" he laughed to himself and inhaled the scent of her arousal again.

He knew exactly where he was going to leave the dead rodent for Payne to find, she would HAVE to call him to retrieve it for her. He went into the bathroom and lifted the lid of the toilet and dropped the creature in the pan. If all went well he could spend a great deal of time here with Payne dealing with the 'Emergency'.

Ray had cancelled all his liaisons with the other girls claiming that he needed a rest and their horny wet twats would be the death of him, they had giggled when he told them, pleased with themselves.

Ray settled down and waited for Payne's 'EMERGENCY' call.
 
Walking to her room, she could feel the dampness in her panties already. The day seemed unusually long and she had found her mind wandering in class. Over and over again her thoughts would turn to sex and the need to straddle the chair arm.

It really wasn’t fair that Daddy had place this constraint on her. Checking the mail slot, she found a letter from her best friend. Patsy was getting to go to school at UCLA, and had a boyfriend that she was sleeping with. Payne was so envious. UCLA! Damn, why did Daddy have to pull something like this!

Once in her room, she quickly blocked the door with the jamb and shed her panties, kicking them against the far side of the room. Then, for the next thirty minutes or so, she rode the chair, quietly coming on the padded arm. With a quick clean up, she headed for the bathroom.

It took all she had to not scream when she lifted the toilet lid. There was the biggest rat she had ever seen floating on top of the water. At that moment, she could not get out of the bathroom fast enough.

On the back of the bedroom door was that janitor’s phone number. As much as she hated to call him, it was for sure that she wasn’t gonna pick the floating vermin out of the toilet bowl herself. That was his job after all, wasn’t it?

“This is Payne Cunningham in room 216. There is a horrible rat in my toilet that I need you to remove. I think that’s it’s dead. Can you do that for me?”

After she hung up, she removed the jamb from under the door, returning it to its hiding place. Feeling nervous and expecting rats to jump out and attack her, she waited for the janitor.
 
The call came just as he expected it would, he acted calm and reassuring, telling her not to touch anything in case there were others lurking in her room.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head Miss I'll be right over."

He tried not to hurry as it was fairly certain that the longer she was left with the problem the more grateful she'd be when it was dealt with. So it was forty five minutes after he got the call that he knocked on Payne's door.

"Hello Miss Cunningham, It's Ray Fox, you called me about a rat, sorry I took so long but I had a few things to get, gloves, disinfectant and a few tools in case I have to dismantle your toilet."

He added the part about dismantling her toilet as an afterthought as it would allow him to stay longer than simply fishing out the rat and disposing of it.

Payne was sitting cross legged on her bed looking terrified. He crossed to her and sat on the bed next to her and put his arm round her shoulders and gently eased her to lean against him,

"I suppose it's a bit of a shock finding something like that, perhaps a little nip of brandy might help."

He kept his arm round her as he offered her his hip flask.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone you've been drinking, anyway it's legal here in England when you're eighteen." He laughed hoping she wouldn't tell him that she was teetotal or some thing stupid like that.

He pressed her to take another shot of his brandy after she had taken an initial small sip,

He looked around and casually said, "Looks as though your from the Sunshine State, a bit different to here, do you miss it, or your boyfriend?"

He left it there and got up to go to the bathroom , on the way he noticed the panties lying in a heap against the wall, he couldn't help wondering how long they had been there, Payne seemed to be the sort of girl who would put things away.

As he passed the computer desk he dragged his hand over the worn armrest, it was soaking wet, he couldn't resist taking a sniff of his fingers, he looked at Payne who had suddenly gone a bright red, it was practically in the open now, she knew that he knew so what would she do to ensure his silence?

He said nothing but snapped on the latex gloves he had brought with him the snap of the latex loud in the silence of the room.

"I suppose I had better get your rat then Payne, do want me to dispose of it or do you want it stuffed along with your pussy? " pointing to an Egyptian souvenir of a stuffed cat, but he knew full well that Payne would know what he meant. Things had gone far beyond what he had expected, so now he'd play it straight.

He retrieved the vermin from the toilet and dropped it into his satchel, but then he let out a gasp.

"There's another one of the fuckers just poked its head out, 'scuse my language Payne but looks like you have a real problem here, looks as though there might be a nest of the ugly fuckers and they're looking for a way out."

Of course there wasn't another rat but Payne wasn't to know that, it was all part of his strategy to move in on Payne.

"I can't do anything tonight but it's Saturday tomorrow so you won't be having lessons so if you can let me in about eight, although if you want me to stay and sort it out now it should be ok with the school head, dunno what the girls are going to say though."

He paused at the door wondering which alternative Payne would go for.
 
With those last couple of words, she forgot everything that had happened since “that man” had arrived in the room.

“Wait a minute! Wait a minute!” She stopped him. “You can’t do anything about it until tomorrow? What if I have to use the bathroom? Am I expected to hold it in until tomorrow? Uh-uh! That may be what you people do over here but that won’t work. I don’t want a nest of rats sneaking out in the middle of the night and attacking me.” She gave a shiver, scared. “If I have to, I’m sure that my father would pay extra if necessary. And I don’t care what those girls say. Let them worry with a nest of rats!””

She wanted those rats out now!
 
Reynard smirked to himself, the opportunity to spend the night with Payne had presented itself much sooner than he had anticipated, what would happen during the night would depend on whether he could translate her fear of the non-existent rats into a need for him to comfort her.

"Are you sure about that? If the girls should find out they'll be sniggering and it'll be all over the school in no time. As for your father paying extra I'm afraid that won't do at all, I would much prefer payment up front. Just off the cuff I'd reckon about,,,,,,,,,,,, let me see."

He made a pretence of doing calculations in his head although he already knew what form the payment he wanted would take.

"Yep I reckon around twelve hundred quid would cover it,,,,,,,,,, my time at triple time, a new toilet pan and accessories, can you manage that? If you don't have the cash there's another way I could collect."

He let his eyes roam over Payne, still sat cross legged on the bed, he made the implication quite clear when he picked up her damp panties from the floor and began wiping the arm of the chair with them.

"Of course I'll also keep quiet about what you do when when no one's here and you are feeling, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what shall we say? Feeling horny? Another thing, you mentioned using the bathroom, I'll need to turn off the water, so if you can use a bucket when necessary,,,,,,,, you have pee'd in a bucket before haven't you?"

He knew he had her interest when her nipples poked against her school blouse and through her bra but still looking nervous and edgy. He chuckled at the thought of Payne squatting over a metal bucket and the tinkling of her peeing.

"It's up to you, it's either that or I come back in the morning."
 
Last edited:
Are you sure about that? If the girls should find out they'll be sniggering and it'll be all over the school in no time. As for your father paying extra I'm afraid that won't do at all, I would much prefer payment up front. Just off the cuff I'd reckon about,,,,,,,,,,,, let me see. Yep I reckon around twelve hundred quid would cover it,,,,,,,,,, my time at triple time, a new toilet pan and accessories, can you manage that? If you don't have the cash there's another way I could collect.

“The girls sniggering at me? That’s nothing new. They’ve been doing that since I arrived. That’s all they do! But payment in cash? How much is twelve hundred quid in American money? You know, dollars and cents? And why should I pay? It’s your rat! It’s your toilet! This is all English stuff! I’m just stuck here in this stupid country with nests of rats! I’ll just go and ask the Monitor to move me to a new room overnight. I’m not staying here with a nest of rats!”

Then he picked up her panties and used them to wipe down the chair that she had been humping. Shit! She thought that she had cleaned up after herself.

Of course I'll also keep quiet about what you do when when no one's here and you are feeling, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what shall we say? Feeling horny? Another thing, you mentioned using the bathroom, I'll need to turn off the water, so if you can use a bucket when necessary,,,,,,,, you have pee'd in a bucket before haven't you? It's up to you, it's either that or I come back in the morning.

She nervously licked her lips. Pee in a bucket? What kind of backwater place was this? This was highway robbery!

“Fine! You goof off all night and come back over in the morning. I’m going to spend the night elsewhere. I’ll ask the monitor to move me. And if you tell them about that...,” she paused looking for an answer as tears welled up in her eyes, “...I’ll...I’ll...I’ll claim that you spit on it! So just go on and get out of here. You probably have Jilly or one of the other girl’s waiting at your cottage. So just go!”

Jumping off the bed, she ran to the door and held it open, motioning for him to leave. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks.
 
Ray just laughed at her threats to get the monitor to move her to another room while he fixed her loo.

"Really Payne you should keep abreast of what is happening in the hen house, Bethany, the monitor left yesterday on maternity leave, she left before it became too obvious that she had been careless and not took her pills regularly. I have to admit it came as a surprise to me as she was usually so careful. Anyway the upshot is I am now in charge of accommodation and I can tell you that you don't have a chance in hell of being moved, so you're stuck here for tonight, with that rat's nest I might remind you."

Grinning, he held up the dead rat by its tail and swung it to and fro in front of her,

"Ugly looking critter ain't he, I bet all his relatives are just as ugly."

He put it back in his satchel and stood in front of Payne. He towered over her and held her face up to look at him.

"What's the big deal about being a virgin anyway? You have your moments of need but sooner or later that friend of yours over there,"

He nodded towards the chair,

"just isn't going to cut the mustard and you'll be all frustrated and miserable. Is it worth it? I understand from the other girls that your father made you promise, no boys, well I'm no boy, and your father isn't going to find out is he? Not unless you tell him and that I doubt very much, you won't want to disappoint daddy and admit that you haven't exactly been a good girl like you promised will you?."

His hand slipped from her face and trailed over her soft white neck and collarbone and he unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse so the upper part of her breasts and the top of her bra were visible. He stroked the swell of her breasts with the back of his fingers and murmured,

"Well, do I go or do you want me to stay?"
 
Last edited:
“It’s none of your business about my personal stuff. So you just get out. You can come back tomorrow morning. And I’ll stay up tonight and keep an eye out for those rats.

She pushed his hand away from her face. Where he had touched her felt warm. Blushing, she felt her cheeks turn hot and knew that her chest had also reddened. She had not known about Bethany. Crap!

“So, you went and knocked Bethany up? Just how many girls have you gotten pregnant? What a crappy place. Just leave.”

Quite against her will, she could feel herself getting wet with all this talk about sex and she stopped talking, trying to get her body under control.
 
"Okay, okay I'll go if that's what you really want but how are you going to cope if Mr. Rat's relatives come looking for him? There's usually a dozen or so in a nest, I don't give much for your chances if they decide to gang up on you."

He turned to leave then turned back and pulled Payne into him his bulging groin against the inside of her thighs,

"Just so you know what you're missing." He growled softly in her ear, his hand lifting the back of her skirt and grasping her pantiless ass.

"I guess you haven't put any new panties on have you?"

His other hand slid between them and his hand crept under her skirt and slid along her soft wet furrow. He licked her wetness off his fingers and grinned,

"Maybe not tonight Payne, but soon, call me when you want to play ball."

On the way back to his cottage he cursed at being thwarted but he had planted the seeds in her mind and she may yet call him back.
 
Okay, okay I'll go if that's what you really want but how are you going to cope if Mr. Rat's relatives come looking for him? There's usually a dozen or so in a nest, I don't give much for your chances if they decide to gang up on you.

Her heart raced in fear as the idea of a gang of rats crawling out of the bathroom and stalking her on the bed. She was unprepared when he grabbed her and pulled her against him, his groin pressed against her thighs. She could feel the man’s penis poking her, the cloth of his pants her only protection.

Just so you know what you're missing.

His voice was in her ear and she gasped as he lifted the back of her skirt and grabbed her bare ass cheeks.

I guess you haven't put any new panties on have you?

She was trapped against him, unable to move. Like a snake in the Garden of Eden his hand slipped under her skirt and found her wet slit, rubbing back and forth until his fingers were wet before he pulled them back and sucked on them! She didn’t know which was worse - that he touched her slit or that he sucked her fluids off of his fingers. She had heard that people did that but she thought that it was just a story.

She squirmed trying to get away.

Maybe not tonight Payne, but soon, call me when you want to play ball.

“In your dreams, janitor.”

The man was mad when he left and the rats were forgotten about as she remembered what he had done. No man had ever touched her there before and she could feel herself getting wet at the memory of it.

Quickly she crossed over and found her door jamb, slipping it under the door before heading over to ride the chair arm. She spent the better part of the evening riding the chair arm.

Around midnight, she heard a noise from the bathroom area. Actually it was the girl that lived in the room next door. But for the rest of the night, she stayed awake sitting in the bed holding a wooden hanger for a weapon. If she could just stay awake until that guy could return in the morning to take care of the rats.

Around 6:30am, she started finding it really hard to stay awake. Eight was when that guy was supposed to be back...
 
Last edited:
Reynard was still grumbling to himself when he arrived back at his cottage still hard after groping Payne's wet pussy. He consoled himself with the taste of her still on his tongue and the fact that despite her protests she was actually wet, so there was still hope. With a great deal of restraint he refrained from jacking off preferring to save it for the possibility of filling Payne's virgin hole in the morning.

At eight o' clock on the dot he knocked on Payne's door and just walked in finding her sitting on the bed holding a heavy wooden coat hanger. He took one look and burst out laughing,

"Just what were you going to do with that? Hang their coats up and have a cup of tea?"

She looked weary and bleary eyed, she had obviously been awake all night.

"You should have took my offer, I'd have it all sorted and you could be paying me like I suggested."

He sat on the edge of the bed and bounced a couple of times as if testing it,

"Yeah seems comfortable enough and big enough for two." he said suggestively looking Payne in the eyes and raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Seems like you could use some shuteye you do that while I sort out your visitors, when I'm done we can sort out the payment." He winked at her with the last statement then picked up his tools and went into the bathroom ostensibly to dismantle the toilet.
He turned off the water and grinning like a Cheshire cat he took a two gallon galvanised bucket and placed it by the bed.

"Just in case you,,,,,,,,,,,,,er , need to ,,,,,,,,,,,, you know. Don't be shy about using it, I won't walk in on you, I'll be able to hear you."

Ray made a show of laying his tools out in case Payne decided to check on him, not that it was likely given her fear of rats.
He gave her half an hour then tiptoed into the bedroom, as he passed the computer desk the unmistakable aroma of sex hung in the air, Ray ran his fingers over the padded arm of the chair and found it soaking wet, far wetter than it had been yesterday.

"So Miss Goody Goody has been having quite a workout since yesterday, I wonder if I had anything to do with that." He mused.

Payne lay on the bed fast asleep, Ray noticed that her blouse now had four buttons undone rather than the two he had undone, her bra only just held her breasts in and being a front clasp it would be so easy to,,,,, Ray resisted the temptation and focused his attention on her legs which were sprawled out in a most unladylike manner.So unladylike that having no panties on enabled him to have a clear view of her tight pink quim and he could see streaks of dried cum juice on her thighs.

'She must have been one horny girl after I left, maybe I should have insisted on staying' of course that was all water under the bridge and couldn't be changed,but now he could influence things. A stroke here and there a finger in the right place and Payne would be his for the taking.
 
Last edited:
The period between 4:30 and 8:00 was the longest that she had ever lived through. At least, that was what it felt like. And for the first time since she was 7 years old, she was awake to see the dawn, thought her eyes were mere slits and she yawned every five seconds.

At 8:00, in strolled the janitor after a very brief knock. Once he got rid of those rats, she would complain to the new monitor, whoever that would wind up being.

Seems like you could use some shuteye you do that while I sort out your visitors, when I'm done we can sort out the payment.

After making fun of her, he proceeded to set up in the bathroom to start work. Of course, that was after setting a bucket out for her to pee in.

She was so sleepy. The sounds of hammering and clanging came from her bathroom and she figured that all that noise would keep her awake. It should keep her awake. That man was an absolute pig and apparently...

She yawned and shook her head. Stupid guy was...was making soooooo...much....noise...
 
Ray stood looking down at her, a picture of innocence on her face, she would look innocent if it wasn't for the way she displayed her body, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed, it would be so easy to open her bra and cup her soft mounds and suck on her taut erect nipples. His breathing grew heavier as he studied her, taking in her luscious curves. He imagined her juice stained thighs locked around him and her crying out in that sexy American accent. Crying out his name, 'Ray, Ray, OHHHH YESS Ray"

He was normally so confident around women and under different circumstances he would have been on her and in her in a heartbeat but Payne was different she was,,,,,, oh fuck he remembered now, she was a virgin and wanted to save herself. He couldn't figure that out at all, why would she want to save herself for someone who probably wouldn't give a shit anyway? All these thoughts flashed through his mind as he tried to decide what to do.

He finally decided. He had gone to a great deal of trouble to get to this stage, he couldn't back out now, he would probably not get the chance again.

Tentatively he unclasped her bra and moved the cups away so he could see her beautiful fleshy mounds in all their naked glory. He took each one in his hands feeling their soft silky texture and of their own accord her nipples began to swell, the pale pink buds darkening as they became aroused.

"Yesss, baby yessss." he hissed through clenched teeth as he moulded her breasts in his hands, her flesh firm yet yielding as he savoured them.

He froze as Payne mumbled something unintelligible, her hands puling her skirt higher up her thighs exposing the pink pearl that lay between her legs. Her hands covered her mons as her hips jerked and her eyes fluttered open.

Ray was on firmer ground now as he always preferred to talk before and during sex.

"Hi sleepyhead, time to pay up, I didn't want to wake you so I just took a small deposit." Giving both tits a final squeeze before dropping his hands to his sides.
 
Hi sleepyhead, time to pay up, I didn't want to wake you so I just took a small deposit.

For a moment, she was confused. Why was this man standing there staring down at her? It took a moment for her to realize that it was the janitor, and another moment for the realization to hit her. She was almost nude in front of him. That he had even had his hands on her breast!

That woke her up fast! Rapidly sitting up, she pulled her skirt down, attempting to cover up what must have been exposed to this man. Then she realized that her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra unhooked.

“You pervert!” Frantically she attempted to regain some dignity. Her fingers fumbled as they tried to pull her top back together, her fingers holding the blouse closed while her other hand tried to cover her naked cunt with the remnants of her short skirt.

“You need to get out if my room!”
 
Payne's reaction was only to be expected, after all she had woken up to find him standing there with her tits in his hands and her pretty pink pussy on display, it was no wonder she was upset. He dropped his hands to his side letting her tits go, they dropped and his eyes followed them, it seemed to be in slow motion as they bounced twice and then settled although they heaved with her angry panting. She needed two pairs of arms as she tried to cover herself and tug her skirt down. Ray smiled condescendingly as she glared at him and called him a pervert. He wasn't at all perturbed by this as he been called a lot worse.

"You need to get out of my room."

That seemed rather unfriendly and he said so.

"I'm not going anywhere just yet, not until I've collected what you owe me, I've done the work and I want payment, if you remember you don't have any cash so we agreed on something else, I'm here to collect so just let go of your shirt and wriggle out of that skirt then we can get on with it, if you're a good girl we shouldn't be more than an hour, your move Payne."
 
Last edited:
I'm not going anywhere just yet, not until I've collected what you owe me, I've done the work and I want payment, if you remember you don't have any cash so we agreed on something else, I'm here to collect so just let go of your shirt and wriggle out of that skirt then we can get on with it, if you're a good girl we shouldn't be more than an hour, your move Payne.

She was appalled at the blatant actions of this man. While she dozed on her bed, he undid her blouse, unhooked her bra and played with her breast played with her naked breast! No man had ever touched her breast before!

He then had the audacity to lift up her skirt and expose her. She supposed that if she hadn’t waken up, he would have had his way with her and just what was his way?

And now, she couldn’t believe what he said. He expected her to strip and let him fuck her? A janitor. A man that was already fucking half of the female population here. And, if what he had told her was right, he had managed to impregnate the Monitor.

Yet there was something about the man that definitely made her nervous. Nervous just being in the same room with him. She could even see the bulge in his pants growing bigger by the minute. In fact, if he didn’t hurry up and get out of here, the thing might just break his zipper and bust loose.

“I ain’t gonna pay you. If you want your money, then talk to my Daddy. See what he has to say about the whole thing.
 
'I ain’t gonna pay you. If you want your money, then talk to my Daddy. See what he has to say about the whole thing.'

"Payne, Payne, don't be such a pain." His tone patient and yet condescending as if scolding a naughty child.

"Somehow I don't think you'd like me talking to your father when he hears what you've been up to on that chair and anyway I don't want his money, we agreed that you'd be a good girl, or a bad girl, depending how you look at it, I look at it this way."

Ray pulled a lopsided face and crossed his eyes,

"Look I understand you're untouched up to now but you're growing up ,,,,,,,, and out, you're beginning to have certain thoughts and needs that a padded chair arm rest just can't give you, it's time for you to grow up. I'm a reasonable sort of fella so here's what I propose, before you make up your mind you had better see what I'm packing down here."

His hands moved to his zipper and with a flourish he pulled it down and out popped his meaty cock, an angry red colour and swollen hard and pulsing as the blood flowed through it. He cradled it in both hands pointing it in Payne's direction and a small drop of precum leaked from the tip.

"Here, have a feel, it's not really as fearsome as it looks,"

He took her hand and made her grasp it in her fist and he moved her thumb over his cock head and she smeared the slippery cum over his plum sized head. Keeping hold of her hand he began to slowly slide his cock through her fist.

His eyes glazed over and half closed as she was made to jerk him off but Payne let go before he could cum and turned away.

"Here's the deal, I'll give you twenty four hours to think about it, if I don't hear from you,,,,, well I reckon I'll just have to give daddy a call."

Ray tucked his cock back in his pants and picked up his tool bag and left, heading towards Emily Thomas's room who was definitely a morning person so far as he was concerned.
 
Back
Top