SRP Absence and abandonments.

Fr33k,

I know I am MIA. I am so sorry. Life just has a stranglehold on me. I will get back to our story, I swear it. Please don't give up on me.

Dryfter, my love, I will find the time to work on our tales as well. One I completed my part but I need to work on the other. You know how our life is, so busy but I will stay with it.

I'm as patient as ever, Cait. No worries.

Just on the off chance someone was concerned by my absence recently...our internet is down (has been for a week or so now) and posting by phone is so very painfully slow... :(

Hopefully it'll be sorted tomorrow or Tuesday - and for those who might be waiting, will launch the August Writing Challenge as soon as I am able!

:rose:

Just on the off chance someone was concerned by my absence recently...our internet is down (has been for a week or so now) and posting by phone is so very painfully slow... :(

Hopefully it'll be sorted tomorrow or Tuesday - and for those who might be waiting, will launch the August Writing Challenge as soon as I am able!

The absence of your bouncy self has been felt across the boards so here's hoping your connectivity is fixed sooner than later.

Going through another week or so of 12 hour days at work this week and maybe next week as well. I ask all my cowriters to be patient with my responses, which I will try to get for you as I find the energy to write again.

I haven't been around, but your absence is always noticed.

The absence of your bouncy self has been felt across the boards so here's hoping your connectivity is fixed sooner than later.

Thanks, lovely! :rose:

I haven't been around, but your absence is always noticed.

You too, handsome :rose:

Internet is back but I'm a busy witch for the next few days - birthday fun aplenty is the plan! - but the challenge will be up tomorrow even if 'normal service' from me isn't yet available!

After several long illnesses, countless challenges and a fight on his part that was beyond any of the rest of us my father passed away peacefully yesterday.

I'll be flying to the UK later this week to help with everything that needs to be done. I'm sure I'll peek in when I can but I think it's safe to say those times will be few and far between.

To those waiting for me all I can ask is that, if you think you can, you wait a little longer... :rose:

To the friends who've already been in touch with support and love, thank you from the bottom of my heart... :heart:

After several long illnesses, countless challenges and a fight on his part that was beyond any of the rest of us my father passed away peacefully yesterday.

I'll be flying to the UK later this week to help with everything that needs to be done. I'm sure I'll peek in when I can but I think it's safe to say those times will be few and far between.

To those waiting for me all I can ask is that, if you think you can, you wait a little longer... :rose:

To the friends who've already been in touch with support and love, thank you from the bottom of my heart... :heart:

Sorry to hear about your father, Brit... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

To those I have threads with I'll be getting to them between now and the next few days. I have a big important test at the beginning of october. So from September 21st until October 6th I'll be awol. Granted, I've been awol a bit. I'll be back.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to message me in the last few days. I will reply to everyone 'properly' as soon as I can but I wanted to let you know how much your messages have meant.

Thank you

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to message me in the last few days. I will reply to everyone 'properly' as soon as I can but I wanted to let you know how much your messages have meant.

Thank you

I'm a bit late in this, sorry. Condolences, Brit.

Thank you

A bit late as well Brit but please accept my condolences.

I just found this. I'm so sorry for your loss, Brit.

Dear writing partners,

I want to first and foremost apologize for not informing you of my recent absence in advance. I have been out in the remote Nevada desert for a week and a half doing my part to build and dismantle Black Rock City at Burning Man for the second year. I am now back, having “left no trace,” and will be updating threads as I’m able for the next few days.

I especially want to apologize to those with whom I was writing newer and (presumably) faster moving projects that have stalled in my absence. I hope you will understand and accept my apologies and continue our work together.

Thanks for understanding,
LS

img-0077-1347400112.jpg

Hello my lovely coauthors,

This is a brief apology for those who I've neglected the past few weeks, I had some brief but prohibitive computer issues that have kept me from writing as often as I usually do, so for that, I'm sorry.

The good news is that I'm back and raring to go. I should be caught up with all my projects in the next couple of days. Thanks to everyone for understanding.

:heart:

Yeah, I had to take some time off for health reasons. Alas, the threads have died as a result. Such is life.

Sweet mystery of life. :)

Hi all.

A while back (March, I think), I wrote that I would be absent for a few weeks. Weeks turned into months, but for the best possible reason. :heart:

I've found love in a big way. I won't be able to contribute much in the way of writing for quite some time, but I'll be lurking on and off. Someday, when things have settled down, I might return. :)

What's been happening

To all my coauthors,

I've been trying hard to get caught up on my threads the past few weeks but a combination of work-stress and family issues have kept my attention away from my writing. I'm back to it now and hope to be caught up soon. I'm sorry for the delay.

LS

To my long suffering coauthors,

I must apologize for my slack posting of late, though I think I'm mostly caught up at the moment. I've been occupied the last few weeks with moving into a new house, and though the house is beautiful and amazing, the internet service has been slow in arriving (I've been trying to get it hooked up every day for about a month). This is why my posts have been so irregular and far between, but I think that I have managed to resolve this issue.

I should be much more reliable in the near future and going forward. Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I hope that all of you will continue to work with me and be as understanding as you've been up to this point.

Thank you all, :heart:
LS

Back