Mischief Makers (officially open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big TY as I take the tea and sit down. *kissing Glad on the cheek* Actually we usually discuss the size of your "man meat"... giggles
he laughs and blushes. "You want to see?" he deadpans. "Once you ggo fae it'll brighten all your days."

he laughs and blushes. "You want to see?" he deadpans. "Once you ggo fae it'll brighten all your days."

"ggo fae"???... Swedish? An insider Lit acronym? If you take it out in here Angel is likely to snip off your testicles... or are those "man bulbs"?:D

"ggo fae"???... Swedish? An insider Lit acronym? If you take it out in here Angel is likely to snip off your testicles... or are those "man bulbs"?:D
he laughs, "A term for elves the fae folk might be spelling it wrong. its sorta my gift, misspelling that is."

nasty, nasty. I have to run so if you do whip it out you'll have to play with it all by yourself. talk to you soon Glad. A big kiss (no tongues... yet!):kiss::kiss::kiss:
"Damn, it would be so much more fun if you played with it." he smirks and laughs. He returns her kiss hand cupping her cheek, knowing his ears are probably a tad pink.

he snorts with laughter. "Be careful sir wolf. or I'll try to find a cherry to pop on you." he teases. He passes him a mug of coffee, "You look like you could use this shaggy."

Narrowing sleepy eyes at Glad for his comment. ''Knowing you like I do, I wouldn't put it past you, Sir Elf. Accepting the steaming mug of coffee with a wry grin, looking up combing claws through mussed fur. ''Hey Maddy, oh and withhold spanking Glad, that's what he's secretly after.''

Last edited:
Narrowing sleepy eyes at Glad for his comment. ''Knowing you like I do, I wouldn't put it past you, Sir Elf. Accepting the steaming mug of coffee with a wry grin, looking up combing claws through mussed fur. ''Hey Maddy, oh and withhold spanking Glad, that's what he's secretly after.''
he laughs again, "Have to watch out for us elves. We look harmless but..." he winks.

He snickers, "You're not supposed to give away my secrets, they must think I absolutely hate the thought, or I'll never get one." he teases.

he laughs again, "Have to watch out for us elves. We look harmless but..." he winks.

He snickers, "You're not supposed to give away my secrets, they must think I absolutely hate the thought, or I'll never get one." he teases.

It's the pointed ears, that give you mischievous creatures away. We wolves are vigilant and know all about ya'll.'' Grinning wolfishly, keeping his eye on the handsome elf.

Taking a sip the rich blend of coffee Glad had made. ''Just watching out for Her Majesties lovely Soldiers my friend, we are Allies.'' Rumbling a deep chuckle at his comment. ''Besides, a real proper spanking is best, when you want one bad enough. Am I right, hmmm?''

Last edited:
*After a day of chores and got time spent with dear friends, I make my way into the patch and see that it looks like missmaddy is going to fit right in with the wit and banter that tends to fly around when we all get together.

I make my way to the bar and pour a drink thinking, it must be 5:00 somewhere so it'a all good.*

"Am I ever going to live that down now?"

Glad my good friend and wingman, I'm afraid you might live that down shortly after I love down my lost posts. ;)

He pretends to wipe tears from his eyes, "At least someone does... I don't know what I would do without you're love." he gives her a mock glare, "Royal we only? are you saying hf and angel don't love me anymore? what have you heard?" he comes closer as if to hear a secret and then pops a kiss on her cheek before pulling away laughing.

I can only speak for myself good elf when I say, our bromance runs strong. :D

*Taking a seat with an adult beverage to lighten up the afternoon.*

Hey Wolfias, how goes it on this chilly Saturday? Glad, I see missmaddy has you well and truly sorted and sussed. If you play your cards right you might never get that spanking! ;)

*After a day of chores and got time spent with dear friends, I make my way into the patch and see that it looks like missmaddy is going to fit right in with the wit and banter that tends to fly around when we all get together.

I make my way to the bar and pour a drink thinking, it must be 5:00 somewhere so it'a all good.*

Glad my good friend and wingman, I'm afraid you might live that down shortly after I love down my lost posts. ;)

I can only speak for myself good elf when I say, our bromance runs strong. :D

*Taking a seat with an adult beverage to lighten up the afternoon.*

Hey Wolfias, how goes it on this chilly Saturday? Glad, I see missmaddy has you well and truly sorted and sussed. If you play your cards right you might never get that spanking! ;)

''It goes well ole buddy, how about you? Gotta love the elves never give up attitude. Wait what...'' With consummate acting skills snuffling with a slight quivering of a bottom lip. You mean...I'm not?...but but...'' Trying his best to keep a strait face the false veneer cracking slightly.

Last edited:
Takes wolfias's stuffed scuby and swats him on the rump with it. "Hey, watch it buddy."

he laughs. "I somehow feel I have become the butt of tonights jokings.... fine fine, drinks are on me." he says with a grin, poring himself a cider.

Takes wolfias's stuffed scuby and swats him on the rump with it. "Hey, watch it buddy."

he laughs. "I somehow feel I have become the butt of tonights jokings.... fine fine, drinks are on me." he says with a grin, poring himself a cider.

Suddenly Snoopy gets plucked from his grasp, swatted across the ass as suddenly. Jumping slightly almost spilling the coffee, blinking repeatedly he can't believe that just happened.

''Oh it's on now elf boy.'' Placing the mug on the bar, quickly pulling Glad into a headlock giving his head noggies.

he laughs grapling with him. "Hey now, watch it before I make you play a game of why aree you hitting yourself..."

Quickly turning Glad loose and holds his paws up ''That's cheating if you start using elven magic bub.''

Returning from the deck and the Weber Genesis that sits out there just begging to be used.

"Good news gents! It's not too cold to grill tonight!!!! " A Platter of Porterhouse steaks lay steaming and ready to dish out. "I think the potatoes in the oven are done..... let's eat!!!"

I lay the platter on the table and make ready for the hungry mouths to descend upon the grilled meat that's open to all.

"I wasn't going to use magic." he says with a chuckle, "I was going to out wrestle you, hard to believe I know but I'd try." he smiles. "Get you some scotch?"

Gathering plates, knives and forks. Some Sour Creme, chives, butter Bacon bits and a bowl of sauteed mushrooms and onions. All's set for a man feast of meat and goodness.

"I wasn't going to use magic." he says with a chuckle, "I was going to out wrestle you, hard to believe I know but I'd try." he smiles. "Get you some scotch?"

''Just as long as it isn't a Lit version wrestling.'' Bursting out laughing and walking over to park himself on a bar stool. ''Beer goes better with steaks and baked taters.''

*strolls into the cabin and sniffs the air with a wrinkled nose*

Holy moly, smell that testosterone!

Beer it is then." he says passing out the drinks. "I was thinking naked mud wrestling wolfias." he says with a chuckle.

"Steak sounds wonderful."

''Just as long as it isn't a Lit version wrestling.'' Bursting out laughing and walking over to park himself on a bar stool. ''Beer goes better with steaks and baked taters.''

Chuckling... "Beer, Scotch, Bourbon... whatever makes your day, A glass of cold ice water goes well with steaks this good." :D

*strolls into the cabin and sniffs the air with a wrinkled nose*

Holy moly, smell that testosterone!

Looking up from the platters he was preparing.... "Hey Trouble... That smell... That's the smell of goodness and light perfected over flame, with a side of sour creme and chives. Please dig in... there's plenty, and for what it's worth, the Cabin's grill has been seasoned and dialed in to perfection." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back