Watching others jerking off

This could go here or in the "Handjobs" thread.

I was craving a handjob from my wife the other day, rather than our standard sex (which is still amazing). So I first spent some time on her. Massage with oil to loosen things up, relieve the stress. Completely innocent at first, but progressively getting less innocent. ;)

I'll give all the details to anyone who asks, but suffice to say after an hour or so she was writhing as I made her cum with my fingers and tongue.

Then it was my turn. I lay on my back and she teased me all over and had me hard before she so much as touched me. Then she unexpectedly whispered two little words in my ear... "You start". God I nearly came right there.

I started stroking slowly while she watched intently, whispering in my ear the whole time. "Faster, slower, stop and just hold it, spread your pre-cum". It was amazing. I wouldn't have lasted much longer before she had me stop, and told me not to touch my cock at all. She lowered her tit to my mouth to play with a bit before slowly but firmly grabbing my cock and expertly edging me for a while before letting me cum.

One of the most amazing experiences I've had in ages. Just typing this out has me hard again. Amazing woman.

Wife and dau

I love watching guys stroke their cocks looking at pics of my beautiful wife and sexy daughter. So sexy to hear a man talking about how he is going to fuck them. Mmmm hard now :) wife carrie is a sexy 44yo blond and daughter is a hot lil 19ho brunette

Me

I had a lover who requested I do that.

Oddly, she would not reciprocate thought I was welcome to bring her off orally.

watching others masturbate

I had a GF that had a big collection of her nude photos. She used to meet guys on CL and share pics of herself and have nasty chat. They would send her videos of jerking off to her pics. She shared them with me. It was really pretty hot! we both enjoyed watching strangers cum on her pics.

Hey guys, practical question for those who like to watch people masturbating. My wife has recently confessed a fantasy to 'stream' a video of herself masturbating to orgasm and know that lots of strangers are watching. She doesn't neccessarily need any interaction, just the exhibitionism.
In case you're worrying, yes it's fully consensual as will be evident in the vid! Anyway, we were wondering if any of you have any thoughts on a site that would be best for that sort of things. Lots of horny strangers wanting to watch live as a woman jerks off for them? Any thoughts appreciated.

I definitely enjoy being watched while I masturbate. I wish I had someone to watch me right now!

I love watching guys stroke their cocks looking at pics of my beautiful wife and sexy daughter. So sexy to hear a man talking about how he is going to fuck them. Mmmm hard now :) wife carrie is a sexy 44yo blond and daughter is a hot lil 19ho brunette

PM me. I'd love to chat wih you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gppcwb0ncithki9/IMG_1568

MR T and myself both love watching eachother and others watching us get off. Its always a turn on if there is chemistry amongst us all.

Great to see a couple who are both so frisky and into their 60's. Like my wife, so many women seem to go dead below the waist after they hit 50. I applaud your willingness to find new ways to keep the excitement alive. I'm just disappointed I have to do it on my own.

This could go here or in the "Handjobs" thread.

I was craving a handjob from my wife the other day, rather than our standard sex (which is still amazing). So I first spent some time on her. Massage with oil to loosen things up, relieve the stress. Completely innocent at first, but progressively getting less innocent. ;)

I'll give all the details to anyone who asks, but suffice to say after an hour or so she was writhing as I made her cum with my fingers and tongue.

Then it was my turn. I lay on my back and she teased me all over and had me hard before she so much as touched me. Then she unexpectedly whispered two little words in my ear... "You start". God I nearly came right there.

I started stroking slowly while she watched intently, whispering in my ear the whole time. "Faster, slower, stop and just hold it, spread your pre-cum". It was amazing. I wouldn't have lasted much longer before she had me stop, and told me not to touch my cock at all. She lowered her tit to my mouth to play with a bit before slowly but firmly grabbing my cock and expertly edging me for a while before letting me cum.

One of the most amazing experiences I've had in ages. Just typing this out has me hard again. Amazing woman.

I had to quote this one...
now it will be added to my bailiwick! +1 to you and the Mrs., Good Sir.

I love to be watched but I don’t get any women asking to watch which is ok. You must have communication first.

Last edited:
I'm always up for watching my wife masturbate. We've done it together laying beside each other on our bed. I've had no desire to masturbate with another man except under this kind of scenario.

Myself and another husband of a hot wife are watching our wives. They're engaged in a threesome with some big cock stud! Or a foursome with two other men! The husbands are in the background stroking our cocks watching our wives getting fucked!! I'd be so down for that!!

I wish my wife was into a bit of kinkier stuff. I like being watched and watching. Would love to find a regular online partner who was cool with that. :rolleyes:

Kik is a great place to watch and be watched . You can talk to each other at the same time while being anonymous. Not all is good, but sometimes you find a hottie that blows your mind.

Back