Welcome to Prison, Ladies. (OOC Page)

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
A place for discussion concerning Plot, Characters, Ideas and anything else.
 
More than one participant has told me that they are uncomfortable with some of what's happening in the thread, I'll let them air their concerns if they wish. But while I understand others might not share my fetish, I also don't want to offend anyone.

Both participants also intend to be good guys, and keen on saving Tricia, and while I enjoy Tricia suffering, this would create a storyline and keep things from getting repetitive, boring, and crude. And it would give events meaning.

I'm also worried I've been topping from the bottom too much, that I've been directing people what to do. I've been trying to stop doing that, and I think a public thread will keep me accountable, but a thread will also keep us on the same wavelength, we can decide where the story goes together.
 
yay! I have a question for you Wolfias. are you going to be doing anything sexual to anyone soon? just curious.
 
also because of what has been said here I will no longer be mean to Tricia, since some people don't like meanness I guess.
 
Only if it fits into the flow of the story and I'm comfortable with the person it involves Mairu. I believe the story comes first and any sexual gratification only as a secondary concern. Depending on my mood [Which swings quite frequently] maybe none at all.
 
Last edited:
You should be mean to Tricia, it's something that would happen. I enjoy it.

I think a problem is that the only sex we've had so far is by force, and there are some people who don't want to act as an aggressor, and that's valid and I think I pushed that too much. There's more opportunities for sex in the setting than just taking it. We need to diversify and figure out relationships we're all comfortable with.
 
While we try to figure out each others' comfort level and try to keep characters from jumping ship, why don't we figure out some of the details for what's going to happen next.

Rules for the prisoners, what work detail Tricia and the others will be on, who bunks with who, that kind of thing.

A few rules I was thinking of:

Prisoners will obey all guard instructions
Prisoners will not speak to guards unless spoken to
Lockdown at 7 PM, lights out at 10 PM (in story time), wake up at 5 AM with breakfast at 7 AM.
Prisoners shower 3 times a week
Prisoners work 6 days a week at their assigned jobs


What would you all like to do?
 
Last edited:
I'll pass on that being I don't have a clue.

I would like to have Jonas involved in the investigation of the Correctional Facilities corruption.
 
But I'm having so much fun with you, your character is such a good villain.

And yes, I like the idea of Jonas getting involved in the investigation. I also like that while he feels bad for Tricia, he doesn't have any emotional feelings for her, she's still just a prisoner to him.
 
I don't know, I'm not sure if I want to keep going yet

You better Stay... Bill hasn't squared away with you yet... :) ... Hey my advice is this ok ... this thread is going to have the dark side of life if you don't like it then bow out.. No since making five people who don't mind it change for one or two.. I know that is harsh but come on.. As the say in the Marine Corp jump aboard or jump off don't drag the entire squad down..
 
I feel bad for Jonas trying to save Tricia from being transferred since I didn't make it clear that's what I wanted to happen for the story. I like that someone wants to be her knight.

One thing I would like to happen is to have Tricia thrown into the hole or into a hotbox, where she's kept naked for a day or two.

I don't know why it would happen, but it could be during the investigation and the good guards are distracted. Jonas or another good guard eventually finds out and rescues Tricia.
 
Jonas can't maintain the emotional detachment he's only human...and a normal red blooded man at that. But Trish's treatment is wearing his will power down little by little. He's passionate about his job having been a inmate in this very Prison. Frustration leads to choices he will regret doing, like his animal attraction to the ''Ninja'' AKA Sasha.

To set the record strait...I haven't asked everyone else to change anything or tone it down. No, this isn't the Marine Corps, their heroes we're only writers. But as I remember it, they don't leave a man behind either.
 
Last edited:
okay I have decided I am definitely in with that statement. and I also love being referred to as Ninja. (grinning) I also meant Wolfias's statement even if Jonas would feel bad for it and also I showed the Ninja stuff earlier I just love this but just saying that mean usually isn't my style, it's just the way I portrayed my character here since it's what I thought was needed though I am now turned over to protecting Tricia while in the D-Wing, sort of.
 
Last edited:
And I like that the good guard is attracted to the bad girl. That's interesting.
 
Trish is the type of woman Jonas could love after having been clung to by the Damsel in distress. I know...it's sappy but hopeless romantics think this way. I should know LOL!
 
Last edited:
also to Elvenoff, if Wolfias agrees with this, I would prefer he only call me ninja, since he was the one who came up with it in the first place.
 
It is sweet. All stories need a little sweet. Especially a story like this.
 
you're welcome Wolfias and I truly think it's sweet and Renny is right, this story needs a little sweet.
 
I think I just became the big bad guy for real in the thread.
 
yeah but now I feel like I messed it up, though this makes it nice for me in isolation. A guard could come to get the truth from me, since Pete was involved, not believing I wasn't doing it for no reason and we could have some good one on one too as well, only an idea though.
 
Back
Top