Orgasms on Command

Titman69x

Literotica Guru
“Stimulate the mind and the body will follow”

Many enjoy orgasm denial but being able to orgasm on command takes it to a whole new level. To have that special connection where just a thought can get you aroused and a spoken word can turn you into a hot mess. To have so much control over another’s body.

I still can’t believe I’ve been privileged to have such a connection. If I hadn't been a part of this I wouldn't have believed such a connection possible. Most of our relationship has been on-line. Despite this she has totally and completely given me control of her orgasms.

I’m not completely sure how to get to this point. For us, this has grown over time. Started with having her edge then give the command to orgasm. Next we would edge, stop touching then give the command to orgasm. Now I can just send her a text while she’s at the pools and she has an orgasm when she reads it.

Yes, I too am waiting for her to stop mid-orgasm and tell me she’s been faking it all this time. In the meantime, I would like to hear about others experiences.

Many enjoy orgasm denial but being able to orgasm on command takes it to a whole new level. To have that special connection where just a thought can get you aroused and a spoken word can turn you into a hot mess. To have so much control over another’s body.

I still can’t believe I’ve been privileged to have such a connection. If I hadn't been a part of this I wouldn't have believed such a connection possible. Most of our relationship has been on-line. Despite this she has totally and completely given me control of her orgasms.

I’m not completely sure how to get to this point. For us, this has grown over time. Started with having her edge then give the command to orgasm. Next we would edge, stop touching then give the command to orgasm. Now I can just send her a text while she’s at the pools and she has an orgasm when she reads it.

Yes, I too am waiting for her to stop mid-orgasm and tell me she’s been faking it all this time. In the meantime, I would like to hear about others experiences.

I can't always do this but most of the time I can. It's a wonderful thing.

For me, orgasms are at least as much a mental thing as a physical one, and I come very easily. I'm also a submissive and tend to attract dominant men as sexual partners. When a man, especially one of my Doms, says "Come for me," that's pretty much all it takes to send me over the edge.

I'm all forms of unsure if I actually want to post this or not. I'm 99% sure I'm going to delete it before I do.
This is such a loaded thing for me. I was 22 before I actually managed to orgasm the first time. At that point he told me to while holding my hands in the middle of stuff ... I was able to a few times after that with specific recall of that one time always remembering that, but only while communicating with the person who was that "one time". Then nadda for the next 11 years until this year. Person is back in my life, and I've managed a few times since then once again mental recall and in communication with him. It is so wrapped up in *him* that if I'm trying to....in any other context I totally have to mentally bring him into it ( with his knowledge and permission). He wants me to be able to with other stimulus just for my own sake...I'm not sure I do. I kinda like the fact that he is the only one to write on that page of my history.

Point being...he still doesn't *get* me very much... He tries, and maybe he does...I think if he wanted that control over me it'd just *be* I don't think it would even take work. But he doesn't. Which stinks. It would make my life a lot more fun ;-).

So yes, agreed, life goals... Mentally pokes *person* repeatedly.

Tldr: if he ever actually DID tell me to ( because as he constantly reminds me that first time it was NOT a command lol) if he did it'd definitely be top 5 best moments of my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been a privilege to have been able to reach this kind of sync with at least a few partners, possibly several. One of these lovely ladies used to tell me that just the right look at the right time would get her off. Definitely wouldn't mind finding that kind of bond again.

That's so awesome! I honesty wish I had that ability. Luckily I think I found the next best thing after reading about how sex toys help women orgasm from Blissful Cherry ;)

That is very fascinating. I, however, have never had to rely on someone else for my orgasms, and I won't ever have to. The idea of doing it "on demand" is kind of laughable to me. No matter what, if you are in a room with someone else, any orgasm that happens is a team effort - control has nothing to do with it. I suppose that a "good connection" is helfpul, but I don't think it's a talent on either person's part. It's just blood flow.

:rose:

I get a lot more excited when Im told to cumm but I cant do it on command although being told to cum brings me a lot closer

Orgasm in command

I would love to be able to do this for a big domme woman. Six foot tall big arse and huge thighs breasts around her waist with huge nipple wearing a suspenders belt and lwith high heels and stockings . I am kneeling back , hands tied behind and gagged while she hangs her breasts with her hands on her hips over my tight and supererect penis and repeats the words. Bossy dildo, bossy bust over and over again . Then she sashays around the room and repeats the process again and again , flopping and jostling my penis between her huge saggy breasts intermittently and introducing commands.. “dump your load” “dump your muck” “shoot your load”. I would pay to experience this. Or even just to talk with a woman about it.

On command

I had one sub . I would count down, and at one, then cum . Totaly fun at long red lights , and the beach . Can be done, between the right people .

Back