Our Paragraphs

Today’s post has a special guest star…

We talked as she lay there on the bed. <Click> Her body on full display, erotically situated to take full advantage of both positioning and light. <Click> She was the focus of my lens, yet it was the aperture of heart that was now in full zoom. <Click> Her soft inviting lips drew me in. With her body so full exposed there was nothing I could do to mask my desire any longer. My passion was evident. She drew strength from it…watching as I continued to skillfully frame her…attempting to capture her raw sensuality and naked emotion. <Click>

She sat up on the bed, her eyes burning with that same desire I felt in my own. As I lowered the camera, my eyes no longer shielded by the glass, I gazed directly into hers. “Come here,” she said, “I need to feel your body against mine. I’ve already let you enter the most vulnerable parts of my mind and my heart, and now I want you to enter the most precious parts of my body as well. You make every thought I have ok, you make me feel safe to be afraid…I’m not afraid any longer. I want you. I want you now.” I placed the camera on the table and followed my heart, my passion, my desire. I climbed onto the bed with her – no longer afraid myself. We were together and time disappeared from our world.

Hours later we stood side-by-side, my arm wrapped around her tender waist, a cup of coffee in her hands. We stood naked together, admiring the results of my camera’s work – smiling, laughing, discussing which picture was her favorite, me stealing a kiss on her cheek. “Do you like this one,” she said. “No baby doll, I think this one is my favorite.” With that I wrapped her in both arms and pulled her tight, our lips in full embrace. As her coffee cup fell to the floor, I scooped her up in my arms and headed back to the bed. Her cries of ecstasy filling my ears yet again.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
-- Photograph, Def Leppard

*sigh* You have a way with words!! Thank you!

The Photographer and His Muse

This post is just simply quite stunning! Your words painted beautiful images in my mind, and your pictures only made them brighter. Thank you for sharing! :heart::heart::heart:

Damn fine post. As a photographer, I really like this story and the way you posted the pics on review.

Well done. :)

Thank you! I've been thinking of how to do this one for a few Weeks. I like how it turned out too!

Great story! Most awesome pics! and creative display!

and my favorite song taboot! :)
(
Great job!!! I love posts like this!

I'm glad you like it Stackey!! I hoped it would appeal to the ladies! And Photograph is still one of my all-time favorite songs too!!

Oh my! For once I'm speechless. I :heart: it!
:kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hope you approve of my guest star! I'd like to work with her again soon! ;)

Beautiful story, I love it! :kiss:

Maybe based on true events?? Nawww! But wouldn't that be awesome!! :)

This is kinda awesome!

Glad you liked it Ruby!!

*sigh* You have a way with words!! Thank you!

Thank you Tali! I have a way with my hands too! ;) LOL

This post is just simply quite stunning! Your words painted beautiful images in my mind, and your pictures only made them brighter. Thank you for sharing! :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you eLLEXa! These are the types of posts that I really enjoy creating! I'm glad you like it because I hope do more like this one!

I'm so pleased with how this turned out. I'm lost in his words...I keep reading it over and over :eek: :D

That's the ultimate complement!! That you come back to it multiple times! :)

Thank you eLLEXa! These are the types of posts that I really enjoy creating! I'm glad you like it because I hope do more like this one!

You and I must be kindred spirits then -- as my story posts are the ones I enjoy creating the most, too! They are so much fun to do. :D Again, Sean, this post was truly beautiful. I love it! :heart: Can't wait for your next picture-story!

Post Shower Selfie

I just posted this in the Pair Pic thread but thought I'd share it here too...

I just love when my special lady comes over to play! I work extra hard to get the house clean, dishes and laundry done, all the chores complete. Because I know once she gets here, I won't have time for such matters. When my special lady comes over, it's all about her. She is my queen! She needn't lift a finger, I will cook for her, feed her, bathe her, and care for her. In short, I am her servant and hers to command.

We've been busy the last couple days. Not much time to do anything because we've been totally lost in each other. However, we did take a moment - post shower - to take a quick selfie to share with everyone. Now if you'll excuse us again...I've got some more pampering to do!

I mean...come on...look at her! Wouldn't you!! Yumm!!!!

attachment.php

I just love when my special lady comes over to play! I work extra hard to get the house clean, dishes and laundry done, all the chores complete. Because I know once she gets here, I won't have time for such matters. When my special lady comes over, it's all about her. She is my queen! She needn't lift a finger, I will cook for her, feed her, bathe her, and care for her. In short, I am her servant and hers to command.

We've been busy the last couple days. Not much time to do anything because we've been totally lost in each other. However, we did take a moment - post shower - to take a quick selfie to share with everyone. Now if you'll excuse us again...I've got some more pampering to do!

attachment.php

Damn!!! how hot is that!! :devil: Love it!

attachment.php

This fabulous!!!!!!♡

attachment.php

Thank you both for letting us peek in on your weekend. A special treat for us. :)

Damn!!! how hot is that!! :devil: Love it!

It is very hot in here! That's why we had to share that cold shower! Oh wait...that didn't cool us off either! But it sure was fun!!

This fabulous!!!!!!♡

She sure is! I'm glad she keeps me around :)
;)

Thank you both for letting us peek in on your weekend. A special treat for us. :)

We love that you guys enjoy peeking in on us! Does that make us 'exhibitionists'??? :eek:

I love the color you chose for this, it's mysterious and sexy. Well done!! Not to mention HAWT!

I love the color you chose for this, it's mysterious and sexy. Well done!! Not to mention HAWT!

Thank you Tali!

We discussed it and agreed that you are more than welcome to come join us on our sexy weekend getaway! Do you need me to pick you up at the airport?? Lol!!!

attachment.php

Such a fantastic picture! Ummmm, I think I see a spot where I can squeeze in. :devil:

WOW!!!! I leave the country for only 1 week and you go on a tear!! wow Sean! I've missed quite a bit! need to do some major catching up!!!

your photographer post...omg! I never wanted to be someone else so bad ever!! that had me melting!!

Well, it's not a cookie, but I hope it'll do!

Besides, I owe GlitterKitty the "other half" of my locker room pic from earlier today! I know she'll approve! ;)

attachment.php

Ladies I am honored that you are all waiting so patiently in my living room for me! I can't think of a nicer surprise on this beautiful morning!!

Your jelly doughnuts and freshly-brewed coffee are no temptation for me! (Just ask SweetSam42 about my dietary preferences if you'd like to tempt me with food :) ) However, I AM a sucker for a beautiful lady! And seeing as how there are three of you so patiently waiting...I would hate to disappoint you!

Another early morning trip to the gym, and yet again I was able to sneak my camera-phone out for a couple of quickies! Sorry...wasn't able to set up the tripod in the showers though :( I hope this will suffice until I can! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

And for those who've been paying attention...I was able to get those "towel-less" pics Emmy requested. To post AFTER the US Hockey team beats the "wicked Canadian scourge!" Go Team USA! Bring home the Gold!!!!

Today’s post has a special guest star…

We talked as she lay there on the bed. <Click> Her body on full display, erotically situated to take full advantage of both positioning and light. <Click> She was the focus of my lens, yet it was the aperture of heart that was now in full zoom. <Click> Her soft inviting lips drew me in. With her body so full exposed there was nothing I could do to mask my desire any longer. My passion was evident. She drew strength from it…watching as I continued to skillfully frame her…attempting to capture her raw sensuality and naked emotion. <Click>

She sat up on the bed, her eyes burning with that same desire I felt in my own. As I lowered the camera, my eyes no longer shielded by the glass, I gazed directly into hers. “Come here,” she said, “I need to feel your body against mine. I’ve already let you enter the most vulnerable parts of my mind and my heart, and now I want you to enter the most precious parts of my body as well. You make every thought I have ok, you make me feel safe to be afraid…I’m not afraid any longer. I want you. I want you now.” I placed the camera on the table and followed my heart, my passion, my desire. I climbed onto the bed with her – no longer afraid myself. We were together and time disappeared from our world.

Hours later we stood side-by-side, my arm wrapped around her tender waist, a cup of coffee in her hands. We stood naked together, admiring the results of my camera’s work – smiling, laughing, discussing which picture was her favorite, me stealing a kiss on her cheek. “Do you like this one,” she said. “No baby doll, I think this one is my favorite.” With that I wrapped her in both arms and pulled her tight, our lips in full embrace. As her coffee cup fell to the floor, I scooped her up in my arms and headed back to the bed. Her cries of ecstasy filling my ears yet again.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I'd be your lover, if you were there
Put your hurt on me, if you dare
Such a woman, you got style
You make every man feel like a child
You got some kinda hold on me
You're all wrapped up in mystery
So wild so free so far from me
You're all I want, my fantasy
-- Photograph, Def Leppard

WOW!!!! I leave the country for only 1 week and you go on a tear!! wow Sean! I've missed quite a bit! need to do some major catching up!!!

your photographer post...omg! I never wanted to be someone else so bad ever!! that had me melting!!

Welcome home Staci! It's good to see you back! Thank you! :)

Back