My art work thread

Adventcpl

Experienced
Hello all in this corner of art!

Well I'm just starting a thread on years of work I have been doing in visual arts. I'm both into conventional art as well as digital.

So I'm putting some work here for a start. Like it or be critical of it, your choice šŸ˜

An acrylic work done on canvas
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20181205_072552_446.jpg
    IMG_20181205_072552_446.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
haha , no body even gave a shit to this thread , guess not much of an art corner lol

Well , I'll just keep moving

So here is another work of mine i have done over the years.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Roaring sky.jpg
    Roaring sky.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Village.jpg
    Village.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Peaceful Moment.jpg
    Peaceful Moment.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
haha , no body even gave a shit to this thread , guess not much of an art corner lol

Your work is quite nice, actually. I enjoyed looking at it.

I think that your lack of views or comments is due to you not having pictures of naked women, or people fucking, or images of women being abused. Those seem to be the types of pictures that elicit the majority of views and responses, sad to say.

Your work is quite nice, actually. I enjoyed looking at it.

I think that your lack of views or comments is due to you not having pictures of naked women, or people fucking, or images of women being abused. Those seem to be the types of pictures that elicit the majority of views and responses, sad to say.
Yep, sad to say and see, that people are only interested in such stuff. I would say these are loosers and mostly men who have nothing better to do than looking at pics and jerking of there tiny life left in this world. I think this forum should just remove this section of art corner.

I think this forum should just remove this section of art corner.
The site is Literotica. That name vaguely suggests the reason most folk are here. It follows, therefore, that most folk will expect art presented here to have a similar erotic angle. Your art is impressive, just not erotic.

The site is Literotica. That name vaguely suggests the reason most folk are here. It follows, therefore, that most folk will expect art presented here to have a similar erotic angle. Your art is impressive, just not erotic.

You are right. However, one night think that long backward arching element is a hot rod rising. Maybe.

Wow! Some incredible art work. Bravo! As an Artist 1st and a pervy guy second i enjoy sexless art as much as or more the sex filled.

Back