An Owned Couple: The Beginning

DanbyDrive

Been There
It was about a week after the Marriage Enrichment weekend. The pastor/counselor was doing follow up sessions with each of the couples who had attended. He had decided to save the best for last.

Tom and Jan had been married about 10 years and in the last year had finally admitted to each other that things had never really been fulfilling in the bedroom and it was affecting all aspects of their relationship. They had high hopes for the weekend away with other couples looking to redicover what was missing in their respective marriages.

Once settled in the pastor's study, Reverend Garrison began by showing them the results of the questionnaire they had completed during the retreat. As they finished reading the summary, he told them they were a very special couple. He even confided in them that had been the couple he had been most interested in that weekend and he would like to continue seeing them.

He went on to tell them their answers to the questions strongly indicated that they were both submissive personalities. He told Jan that she probably wanted to be told what to do by a firm, strong man. She blushed a deep crimson and couldn't look at the Reverend as he spoke those to her in no uncertain terms. Somewhere deep inside, she liked how it made her feel.

Tom shifted nervously as the Reverend addressed him next. "And you, Tom, you are what is known as a beta male. Nothing at all wrong with that you understand. It just means that you have submissive tendencies, too. You're a lot like your sweet wife here. You would prefer to be told what to do as well. Both of you need to be. . .um. . .instructed, shall we say. Pardon me for being so blunt here, but it's quite evident that you both need to feel dominated to achieve the satisfaction you both deserve and need so desperately."

Reverend Garrison paused, then added, "I have no doubt I can help you two get everything you need. Perhaps we might consider another marriage enrichment weekend away, but this time just the three of us."

And, so it began. . .

A good plot that can be taken many places. However the second to last line isn't a dominant line.

"I have no doubt I can help you two get everything you need. Perhaps we might consider another marriage enrichment weekend away, but this time just the three of us"

Wouldn't a more dominant approach such as:

I'm going to help you two get everything you need. The three of us are going on another marriage enrichment weekend next weekend....." etc.

Words underlined represent non-dominant words, wishy-washy if you like. :D

Got it. I see the difference. I will keep the vocabulary of dominance in mind as I develop that character. My goal is to have a slow-to-moderate build. I'm not looking for degradation and utter humiliation by the third paragraph as is often the case with other work I've read on this topic! Thank you for your insight.

It's a great plot.

Slow building stories are my favourite. The gradual seduction and fall of the wife, girlfriend or Fiancé. Sometimes even the husband, boyfriend.

I'm also not big on the degradation. It really detracts from the story. There's a fine line that can be walked yet achieve what you want without turning the characters into mindless robots.

There are good stories done with the priest & naïve couple approach, but not a lot of them. If you need a beta reader while you write it I'd be happy to help. :)

It's a great plot.

Slow building stories are my favourite. The gradual seduction and fall of the wife, girlfriend or Fiancé. Sometimes even the husband, boyfriend.

I'm also not big on the degradation. It really detracts from the story. There's a fine line that can be walked yet achieve what you want without turning the characters into mindless robots.

There are good stories done with the priest & naïve couple approach, but not a lot of them. If you need a beta reader while you write it I'd be happy to help. :)

Thank you, Gordo. I would very much appreciate that. I'll be back in touch as I work on this.

I too find this to be an intriguing and workable idea. In fact, I have had a similar story floating around in my head, but it's more of an LGBTQ themed idea. Also agree on the slow build and subtle approach to the humiliation aspect. Not to say shame and humiliation isn't an important part in this type of relationship, because it is. Submissive people of both genders experience this and it is a big part of what fuels their passion...and self discovery, etc. Have you decided yet on the category where it'll be posted?

I am fascinated by this, and I would love to read. What sorts of things will you begin to explore?

I too find this to be an intriguing and workable idea. In fact, I have had a similar story floating around in my head, but it's more of an LGBTQ themed idea. Also agree on the slow build and subtle approach to the humiliation aspect. Not to say shame and humiliation isn't an important part in this type of relationship, because it is. Submissive people of both genders experience this and it is a big part of what fuels their passion...and self discovery, etc. Have you decided yet on the category where it'll be posted?

Yukon - I haven't thought about the category yet. I'm outlining sections and content thinking that answer will become apparent. Any suggestions are most welcome.

I am fascinated by this, and I would love to read. What sorts of things will you begin to explore?

LittleKay - I'm starting with the development of the characters in my mind and letting their backgrounds lead me into the action. Hope the following isn't too detailed and boring, but this is always how I start.

As of now, I see the wife in her early 30's. She's always been conscientious, dutiful and obedient to the authority figures in her life. Her kids are maybe 8 and 6 and she's still busy with them, but has begun to become aware of certain needs she has - needs her passive hubby hasn't come close to fulfilling. Lately, she has begun to think about the guy she dated before her husband - how they would fool around at her place when her folks weren't home. She especially remembers how he would wrestle her to the floor, playfully pin her wrists over her head and trap her, incapacitating her and promising to "teach her a lesson." She secretly wishes that kind of thing could somehow happen again.

The husband is also dutiful and conscientious. He's also vanilla. He tends to be indecisive, preferring to let his wife make decisions about almost everything. He's a good provider and a good dad to the kids, but a dud in the bedroom. To add to their brewing little domestic drama, his wife recently walked in on him jacking off in the bathroom when she came home unexpectedly one day. They are both too uncomfortable to discuss why he was masturbating.

The pastor has a shady resume, always one step ahead of his denomination's governing board. He left his first church quietly when he was accused of sternly reprimanding a young mom in the congregation for some trumped-up reason. Before he let her leave his study, he actually turned her over his knee and spanked her plump rear. Interestingly, she didn't really resist and never lodged a complaint. A friend of hers spoke us after hearing the story. But, no formal complaint; no formal action taken against him. He also ran afoul of another board after rumors surfaced he'd had an affair with a young woman and bullied her husband in the process. Again, a mild reprimand and a quiet exit without anything formal on his record.

With that, Kay, I would really love to hear any ideas or themes you would like to see incorporated as I put this together.

From what you outline Loving Wives seems the most likely category. They are averse to BDSM and Gay content however so you might consider treating that lightly. They also hate cucks, especially the ones portrayed as really weak. Heavy duty humiliation makes the readers go off the rails.

A section of the BTB will hate it if the wife isn't burnt at the stake. Another section will hate if she's not forgiven.

Other than that not much to worry about :rolleyes:

From what you outline Loving Wives seems the most likely category. They are averse to BDSM and Gay content however so you might consider treating that lightly. They also hate cucks, especially the ones portrayed as really weak. Heavy duty humiliation makes the readers go off the rails.

A section of the BTB will hate it if the wife isn't burnt at the stake. Another section will hate if she's not forgiven.

Depending on the direction the story takes, Erotic Couplings is a pretty broad category and much less hostile than Loving Wives. And if it's going to get really kinky, there is the Fetish category..again, pretty tolerant of non-traditional relationships. But the premise and plot is still a little to vague to know.

Sounds like an obstacle course! :)

No kids, no Pastor, no religious shit, no middle age.

Make 'em in their early 20s just starting out in the workplace and taken in by a female boss. Maybe she's the business owner and also gives them a place to stay for a short time while they get settled in to a new home.

Look forward to the finished product..

It was about a week after the Marriage Enrichment weekend. The pastor/counselor was doing follow up sessions with each of the couples who had attended. He had decided to save the best for last.

Tom and Jan had been married about 10 years and in the last year had finally admitted to each other that things had never really been fulfilling in the bedroom and it was affecting all aspects of their relationship. They had high hopes for the weekend away with other couples looking to redicover what was missing in their respective marriages.

Once settled in the pastor's study, Reverend Garrison began by showing them the results of the questionnaire they had completed during the retreat. As they finished reading the summary, he told them they were a very special couple. He even confided in them that had been the couple he had been most interested in that weekend and he would like to continue seeing them.

He went on to tell them their answers to the questions strongly indicated that they were both submissive personalities. He told Jan that she probably wanted to be told what to do by a firm, strong man. She blushed a deep crimson and couldn't look at the Reverend as he spoke those to her in no uncertain terms. Somewhere deep inside, she liked how it made her feel.

Tom shifted nervously as the Reverend addressed him next. "And you, Tom, you are what is known as a beta male. Nothing at all wrong with that you understand. It just means that you have submissive tendencies, too. You're a lot like your sweet wife here. You would prefer to be told what to do as well. Both of you need to be. . .um. . .instructed, shall we say. Pardon me for being so blunt here, but it's quite evident that you both need to feel dominated to achieve the satisfaction you both deserve and need so desperately."

Reverend Garrison paused, then added, "I have no doubt I can help you two get everything you need. Perhaps we might consider another marriage enrichment weekend away, but this time just the three of us."

And, so it began. . .

This idea has so much potential. I’m looking forward to reading it!

Depending on the direction the story takes, Erotic Couplings is a pretty broad category and much less hostile than Loving Wives. And if it's going to get really kinky, there is the Fetish category..again, pretty tolerant of non-traditional relationships. But the premise and plot is still a little to vague to know.

Agreed. Non-con would be another choice based on the scenario.

Sounds like an obstacle course! :)

Really? Hadn't noticed ;)

But for readership, and your initial sketch seems to fit there, you can't beat it. My sci fi story has just about 6k views after 7 months. My LW story had that in the first 24 hours along with close to 150 votes. That is feedback!

Readers are rabid slavering dogs about the category, but what people don't realize is they're also the most committed readers on Lit.

One of the better writers posted a story yesterday and he's already over 90 comments. Yes, they post ugly comments and nice comments. But you GET comments and votes and readership. For better or worse that's what it's all about. I can't think of another category that achieves that like LW does. :D

You just need a really thick skin.....

Some of them should BE committed.
Or they have been but they escaped custody. Oops.

But I digress. The pastor-counselor is a serial abuser who drugs his selected couples' coffees and hypnotizes them into compliance. Another week, another couple. But eventually he slips up and is himself enslaved. Hilarity ensues, especially when all his prior victim-couples return for revenge.

A good plot that can be taken many places. However the second to last line isn't a dominant line.

"I have no doubt I can help you two get everything you need. Perhaps we might consider another marriage enrichment weekend away, but this time just the three of us"

Wouldn't a more dominant approach such as:

I'm going to help you two get everything you need. The three of us are going on another marriage enrichment weekend next weekend....." etc.

Words underlined represent non-dominant words, wishy-washy if you like. :D

Wishy washy words, delivered a certain was can be stronger than strong words.

Well then, I'll look forward to a wishy-washy story from you! ;)
I wish someone would wash my brain. A mind is a terrible thing to taste. Especially a dirty mind. A little soap on the prefrontal lobes, hey?

great start

Love the theme and how you are developing it. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read it.

Great idea

Love the story idea, aside from the religious overtones with the reverend. Maybe a self help guru or inner city counselor?

Love the story idea, aside from the religious overtones with the reverend. Maybe a self help guru or inner city counselor?

I very much respect your suggestion. It is not meant to denigrate religious belief in any way.

For me, though, it doesn't work if there's not a pastor involved. Perhaps, a righteous man otherwise, he is unable to resist the idea of giving the young couple what he knows they need sexually.

They themselves may not have even come to terms with their desires but, as experienced as he is, he knows full well what will arouse them. He wants to see them surrendering to their basest desires right before his eyes.

Back