The Isolated Blurt Thread XVII : Squish Me Like You Mean It!

Status
Not open for further replies.


It's the most amazing coincidence.

I am just astonished.


For some strange reason— all of a sudden— there don't seem to be many stories on NPR about global warming.


I wonder why. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


All through August, there was an NPR report almost every single day about dangerous man-made climate change and global warming.

Now? Not so much.







Maybe because they're talking about other stories, like an election we have in two weeks, or the U.S. president's complicity in a murder coverup?


You're threatening to completely erase that thin line between playing dumb and actually being dumb.
 
It's evident that you've never operated either a skid-steer or a snowmachine.

True. I just love Bobcats, all those interchangeable parts, buckets, treads, are reminiscent of transformers. I actually use a pickup with plow attachment. Is snowmachine American for snowmobile? 'Scuse my ignorance in regards to American lingo.
 

We take far too many things for granted— until they're gone.





Hint:
try living without electricity or running water for a week.



 
True. I just love Bobcats, all those interchangeable parts, buckets, treads, are reminiscent of transformers. I actually use a pickup with plow attachment. Is snowmachine American for snowmobile? 'Scuse my ignorance in regards to American lingo.


ski hills have snow machines
 
True. I just love Bobcats, all those interchangeable parts, buckets, treads, are reminiscent of transformers. I actually use a pickup with plow attachment. Is snowmachine American for snowmobile? 'Scuse my ignorance in regards to Alaskan lingo.

Fixed your post.

Back in the dawn of time, dogs were used for work and freighting. Then, came the 'machines'. Once the machines were good enough, there was no reason to work to keep dogs any more.
 
What did you get asked, then? Go on, tell us! In a thread. :D

I will tell you in THE thread, not a thread. :rolleyes:


I was asked in PM how many times I have hosted the blurt thread. There have been a few since the 5k rule was enacted. Top shelf, every one of those fuckers. Not a better blurt thread to be found.

The last blurt lasted more than 4 months. I think this one goes 6.

you can have it cheap
you can have it fast
or


you can have it right
 


It was too nice a day not to go out for a run in the woods; however, with the sun low in the sky, the leaves on the path and walnuts on the ground, one has to be extremely careful not to twist an ankle. It can be very difficult to see rocks and roots.

That may be the first run I've had in three months when the humidity was below 75%. The path, which was once unknown, has been discovered (thank you internet) and there are people where there used to be solitude. I will never comprehend the yahoos out there wearing headphones. Don't you already have enough noise in your lives?


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top