This is my NFL thread

I can't make up my mind on Witten. I want to like him cuz I've always liked him but he seems kinda stiff and not a whole lot of personality. Maybe rookie jitters, maybe it's just me.
One of my favorite TE's of all time.

Also a prediction...you know that scene in Deadpool 2 when Juggernaut picks up DP, looks him in the eye and says "I'm gonna rip you in half now" and then does? That's the Pack to the Niners tonight.

And now Witten said something that made me like him more even tho he didn't mean it. He said one of the players had a coming out party when he came to San Francisco.
I LOL'd.

Fucking Pats. I hate them so fucking much.

'Boys are looking kinda shitty too.

Somebody gonna tell Cleveland that OT isn't mandatory?

Aww, Dallas! That kicked ball motion looked so beautiful at first, then......boink!

:(

Rumors of Andrew Luck's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Rumors of Andrew Luck's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I like that Ebron guy. I picked him up in a dynasty league and he's kicking ass. Watched a couple games and was very impressed.

The Lions have their best running day since Barry Sanders retired and look like a relatively complete team with a balanced offense. *faints*

I'll hold off on wild fantasies of their first Super Bowl appearance. It would be nice to see their first playoff win since 1991 sometime before I die.

Pretty boy metro. The OBJ of QB's.
He can play so far tho. We'll see how he holds up. The Chiefs post season history is a joke.

No way you compare him to OBJ. Patrick is a fine young man that has morals and isn't all about himself. You need to re-think this one.

No way you compare him to OBJ. Patrick is a fine young man that has morals and isn't all about himself. You need to re-think this one.

That's not what I said. What the fuck is it with people not being able to read? It's like a disease in this place. At least other boards typically don't quote before spouting some random shit.
Maybe I'm just overdue for a name change. Getting cranky.

The Lions have their best running day since Barry Sanders retired and look like a relatively complete team with a balanced offense. *faints*

I'll hold off on wild fantasies of their first Super Bowl appearance. It would be nice to see their first playoff win since 1991 sometime before I die.

I've been patiently waiting for the Lions to do something with what they have. No reason they can't compete. A really good QB, strong wideouts and backs, good defense, decent o-line. The only thing really hurting them is their division. Hard to make it to the playoffs when you're in there with Green Bay and Minnesota and some years you even gotta watch for the Bears.
One of the few divisions where 4th place can still have a good record. They should lobby for a realignment.

Make up your mind on Bortles already. Either he's the most underrated QB in the league or the worst. Every week it's different. They even joked about it on The Good Place a couple weeks ago and now on the NFL channel they're going on about him sucking when earlier this season he was a superstar.

Man Kay Adams is just damn cute. I heard a rumor that she wants me.

How do they fill the place in a country where nobody gives a shit about American football? Do they offer free fish and chips or something?

Pretty boy metro. The OBJ of QB's.
He can play so far tho. We'll see how he holds up. The Chiefs post season history is a joke.

He might be another Colin Kaepernick (sp?).
Once defenses figure him out, he might flame out.
I might even break my boycott to watch a bit of the Denver game today to see what this kid is al about.

He might be another Colin Kaepernick (sp?).
Once defenses figure him out, he might flame out.
I might even break my boycott to watch a bit of the Denver game today to see what this kid is al about.

Speaking of people who are a joke.

How the fuck do you run up a 60K tab? That's a lot of hookers and blow.

Back