The Virus

He felt her getting close as her walls start to tighten around his cock. "Mmmm oooohhhh yes my love tighten your pussy." He saw a flash of worry on her face. He got close to her ear and said. "My love do not worry about the t virus it will not do me a lot of harm." He pulls himself back slowly and thrust into her harder and faster. "Hope I am close to cumming, where would you like me to cum my love?" He asked.
 
Her heart was beating so fast everything inside her just made her choose quickly, she smiled up at him and wasn't sure if cumming were he was, what about getting pregnant? but she did not give a shit "Right were you are" She said softly if felt amazing being one with him
 
He smiled at her and thrusted inside of her a few more times before holding still inside of her pussy and cumming inside of her pussy. Rope after rope his cum shooting out of his cock and into her pussy. He moved closer to her and said. "My love and one and only do not worry when you are expecting I will be here with you always." He moved closer to her and kissed her cheek.
 
She sighed softly and stroked her cheek, she truly loved him. Stroking his cheek, what wasn't known was the ultimate being was inside her, the baby would be perfect, looking human but beyond deadly. The T virus rushing through her body, she loved him and grew sleepy, she cuddled against him but as she slept the being inside her grew.
 
He heard her sigh and felt her stroke his cheek. He smiled and cuddled against her. Albert sensed she fell asleep. He did not know the T virus was rushing through her body. He gently reached for her hand and brought up to his lips and kissed her hand before he soon fell asleep with her.
 
She had a really nice dream, the kind that felt so real that you question if its a dream or reality. When she woke the next morning her stomach was sore but shrugged it off. She got dressed and noticed the shirt was snug, she tilted her head thinking she was bloated which she could be at times. She made some coffee and began to make breakfast for them.
 
He had a wonderful dream. The dream felt real and then, he smell some delicious food being made and could not help and slowly wake up. The dream was slowly disappearing.

As he was waking up, he puts on his boxers before walking up behind hope and wrap his arms around her waist and placing his head on her shoulder. "Good morning, my love." He kissed her neck.
 
She smiled at him feeling his warmth, she could tell he had not been this happy in many years, and she didn't get why. He was sweet once you got to know him and knowing him was a joy that much was certain. "Sleep Well?" she asked happily.
 
I slept really well my love. He left her neck with featherlike kisses. I move my arms around her waist and up her arms. "What's for breakfast my love?" Your cooking is really good.
 
She chuckled softly and silently sighed, she was making bagel type sandwiches with eggs, bacon and sighed softly. She felt the kisses on her neck something in her stomach stirred
 
I count the sighs she makes. I make a mental note of the sighs and start to plan for my lovely woman. "I cannot wait to eat my love's delicious breakfast."
 
She smiled and knew he was making a mental note, she didn't realize just how much sighing she did and made a note herself, she tilted her head and loved him. She gave him two plates to put down on the table and felt something going on in her stomach, she placed her hand on her stomach "this can't be..." She said softly she watched him put the plates down on the table and he looked at her, she walked over to him placing his now empty hand on her stomach.

"Do you feel something or am I crazy?" she said softly. "I can't get pregnant" she said softly.
 
He puts the plates down on the table and turned back around to her. He was surprised by her placing his hand on her stomach. Albert heard say something until he felt something inside of her stomach. He looked at her in surprise and shock. "Hope, you are not crazy, I feel something inside of you too." He looked at her with a look ot confusion. He moved her to the table and helped her sit down. Before ge started to eat, he asked her a question. "Why can't you get pregnant my love?"
 
She sat down and sighed a little bit "There is a reason why I grew to be a scientist, I had cancer in my ovaries and they had to remove both of them just to be careful. "Must be the T-Virus inside your body you must have happened while we were making love" she thought about it for a moment and smiled.
 
I am sorry to hear that my love. I did not know you had cancer in your ovaries. I laugh at her sentence. It must have been the T-virus inside my body that went into your body to repair your ovaries. I am sorry my love. I stand up and walked over to her and placed his arms around her. "My love, I love you the virus will not harm you. It will protect you and our children." When we decide to have kids. I smile at her. I place my fingers underneath her beautiful chin.
 
She smiled "I know, I have studied you for several years remember, but if you have....infected me though I don't like that word since what happened was a good thing not bad. "She said softly. She reached over grabbing a knife and she cut herself and once the knife was on the table she watched herself heal and smiled. Looking at him she could not help but really be happy and kissed him.
 
He smiled at her. "Yeah, you did study me for several years. He thought of a different word to use instead of infected. He kissed her hard before stopping and asking her. "Can we eat first?" I am hungry from all the play we did last night my love.
 
She chuckled and nodded to him "Of course" She kissed him then went to get two cups of coffee and sitting the cups on each side and sat down.
 
He loves it when she laughs. He saw her walking to get to cups of coffee and sat down. They both started to eat and talk about their schedule and what will happen later on down the road.
 
She began to eat and she looked up at him with a huge smile, tilting her head to the side. Her hand on her stomach, feeling the baby
 
He loves it when she is happy. He smile back at her. He saw her put her hand on her stomach, feeling the baby. The image of her doing that will forever be written into his mind for days, weeks, months and years to come for them.
 
She felt that everything deep down was going fast and sighed as she continued to eat, it was really nice feeling, but she knew this could be a problem.

"Albert, this baby I know has the T Virus...I know because I can feel it growing inside me at a rate that may kill me. You have told me you have bouts were you have to use your strength to tame the virus inside you. I have seen you at your worst, you may end up having to do that to the baby. You are the father"
 
He hears her sigh. He thought to himself of what is going though her mind. He could not figure it out.

My love the T virus will not kill you along with baby. We do not know the unknown about the virus just yet. I place my hand on hers and look into her eyes. My love if it ever comes to that point we will all be prepared. I love you and our child that is in your body growing.
 
She smiled "I know it wont kill us but it is making the baby grow five times faster then a normal birth" She looked down for a moment then looked up into his eyes. Primal yet she saw something else in his eyes.

Love...
 
Yes love. He waits for her to speak again before saying anything.
 
Back
Top