Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HornyTyler1998

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Posts
270
Awhile back ago my mom barged in my room while I was lying nude on my bed with my cock in my hand, close to climaxing.

At the time I was embarrassed, but now I find it highly erotic.

Anyone have similar experiences?
 
Several times, by sister and dad. But can't offer details due to age restrictions. Never in adult life.
 
Oh yeah!

I've been caught multiple times. Once by a friend I was sharing a room with. Many times on purpose. I just can't keep my hands off it...
 
Several times by my wife. The first time she was shocked that I would need to do that since we were married. (Please...she's never had the libido I did then...or even now.) Now if she finds me beating off she'll come help me get off, and often become aroused in the process so I end up helping her get off as well!
 
Yes

My neice caught me when she caught me watching her with her black bf.
 
Multiple times, when I was younger it was terrifying because it would usually be my mom or some one barging in on me and scaring me. However now a days if its my female roommate or a girlfriend then its not a big deal because its not like I jerk it in the living room so if they have a problem they can't really say anything about it.
 
My mom once walked in on me. I think she knew but she pretended that she didn't notice and left.
It's not like I was all and exposed. I sat at my PC table, and I kinda slid the chair under it to hide.

To all parents: if you don't want to discover what you don't want to deal with - do not enter your teenage kid's room without knocking.:cattail:
 
I have been caught masturbating on numerous occasions. I have lived in plenty of large communal households and shared flats. I also grew up with 3 sisters (1 older and 2 younger) All three have caught me at least once but never either of my parents. Also a visiting female cousin and a female friend of my older sister on separate occasions caught when I was just about to go at it. Perhaps the most embarrassing was when I was 16 or 17 when my youngest sister and one of her friends walked into my room. She. Didn't know I was home and popped in to borrow one of my records.
 
like once a week
by my 15 yr old autistic son!
pretty sure he thinks I am playing a musical instrument!!!
 
My wife caught me once,I was lying next to her.The lights were off.
I thought she was fast asleep.She woke up and asked why am I shaking like that:D
 
I’ve been caught by my wife several times. Sometimes just getting going, and other times the cum was flying!
That’s OK....I’ve caught her as many times too!


;)
 
My wife caught me once,I was lying next to her.The lights were off.
I thought she was fast asleep.She woke up and asked why am I shaking like that:D

Many times I’ve been jerking next to my wife in bed in the dark, I ended up feeling a warm helping hand cupping my balls whle I was stroking.
Other times she flipped on a light first.
Funny....I couldn’t wake her up, and that’s why I took things in hand to begin with. Seems she enjoys the show......
 
Several times by several different people over a lifetime! If you haven’t been caught your not doing it enough!
 
Came close to getting caught,but never was. Then again,I'm sure they knew what was going on
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top