Submissive with a disability

LittleKay

Virgin
A wheelchair bound, or amputee, or some sort finding submission with an older dominant man.

Male or female?
If female, focusing on going from meek and shy to confident in her submission and desire for sex.
If male, feminization and growing contentment in his helplessness.

I know it is less than half an idea. But it intrigues me.

I'm intrigued too

I'm disabled, use a mobility scooter, and vary between being submissive and being dominant. I think it depends on how I'm feeling about the disability, which is neurological, some days its good, other days it's not so good.If you think I can help in any way, or want to try out some ideas, then do get back to me. Thanks

Ok, I will note straight away that what you have to be careful here is moodbreakers and other hard-on killers.

The problem is simple: a reality of being amputee has a lot of unsightly stuff, and a lot of hard-to-deal-with stuff. A lot of things that most people do not associate with erotica.

So if you want to write an erotic story about a person with disabilities - you should try to avoid that sort of thing or keep it to a minimum. Concentrate on what her disability brings to the erotic table - maybe it's helplessness, or being dependant on her dom, the trust that she has for him because he takes care about her, etc. Skim over the bad, and highlight what can be good.

I find that people reading erotica don't really need realizm to the max. What they want is fairy tale that is realistic enough to be believable but that's bright and colorful and full of orgasms, unlike life.:cattail:

Ok, I will note straight away that what you have to be careful here is moodbreakers and other hard-on killers.

The problem is simple: a reality of being amputee has a lot of unsightly stuff, and a lot of hard-to-deal-with stuff. A lot of things that most people do not associate with erotica.

So if you want to write an erotic story about a person with disabilities - you should try to avoid that sort of thing or keep it to a minimum. Concentrate on what her disability brings to the erotic table - maybe it's helplessness, or being dependant on her dom, the trust that she has for him because he takes care about her, etc. Skim over the bad, and highlight what can be good.

I find that people reading erotica don't really need realizm to the max. What they want is fairy tale that is realistic enough to be believable but that's bright and colorful and full of orgasms, unlike life.:cattail:

I get where you're coming from. That's totally understandable!

This won’t hurt

Most amputee have been examined and touched constantly by doctors. The submissive may see the dom as a doctor. Being probed is hard

Hi

Perhaps the dominate could act as if this control is necessary.
The phrase for your own good, makes people hard wett

Maybe it's just me, but reading about someone dominating a person with disabilities just seems like bullying! I know the submissive is supposed to enjoy it, but it might be difficult for the reader to get into it. I would find it much more erotic if the person with the disability is the dominant, and dominates an able-bodied person. That seems more like a fair turn-around of the power structure.

But maybe that's just me.

Maybe it's just me, but reading about someone dominating a person with disabilities just seems like bullying! I know the submissive is supposed to enjoy it, but it might be difficult for the reader to get into it. I would find it much more erotic if the person with the disability is the dominant, and dominates an able-bodied person. That seems more like a fair turn-around of the power structure.
My Rope and Veil stories look at the sexuality of a woman in a wheelchair and the able-bodied man who falls for her. It's not about dominance and submission, though, more about intimacy and understanding where sex has to be different because of a disability. It was well received by the PWD community for giving them a voice, recognising that folk with disabilities are still sexual beings.

https://www.literotica.com/s/rope-and-veil

Quite difficult to be dominant from a disability pov

Maybe it's just in the UK but you spend so much being grateful - "oh thanks, that's great, no no problem, no just open a bit wider, no thanks, well that's great, fantastic" that being dominant from a chair is awkward, unless your Dr. Strangelove of course.
Nice fantasy though.

Maybe it's just me, but reading about someone dominating a person with disabilities just seems like bullying!...
But maybe that's just me.

I don't quite get it.

BDSM is first and foremost based in consent and trust. To say that a disabled person shouldn't be written about in a submissive nature because it's like bullying is suggesting that a person who is disabled has no right to consent to something happening to their own body in any context. You're saying that a person who is disabled is victimized by their disability and have no right to choose anything but a vanilla relationship.

Being in a consensual healthy dominanting relationship takes no more consent than me going to the tattoo shop and getting my ears pierced. Would a tattoo artist be considered mauling a person bound in a wheelchair if that person asked for a piercing? Are you going to turn away or leave because it is uncomfortable to see them get their ears pierced vs an able bodied person?

Disabled people exist in this world. Their desires do not change because they lose a limb or don't have eyesight..

Are disabled people more vulnerable to being taken advantage of? Yes. But are they less capable of making sound decisions about their body? No.

It may not be your cup of tea, but it is no more bullying than it would be if I were to take their place.

I don't quite get it.

BDSM is first and foremost based in consent and trust. To say that a disabled person shouldn't be written about in a submissive nature because it's like bullying is suggesting that a person who is disabled has no right to consent to something happening to their own body in any context. You're saying that a person who is disabled is victimized by their disability and have no right to choose anything but a vanilla relationship.

Being in a consensual healthy dominanting relationship takes no more consent than me going to the tattoo shop and getting my ears pierced. Would a tattoo artist be considered mauling a person bound in a wheelchair if that person asked for a piercing? Are you going to turn away or leave because it is uncomfortable to see them get their ears pierced vs an able bodied person?

Disabled people exist in this world. Their desires do not change because they lose a limb or don't have eyesight..

Are disabled people more vulnerable to being taken advantage of? Yes. But are they less capable of making sound decisions about their body? No.

It may not be your cup of tea, but it is no more bullying than it would be if I were to take their place.

There is allot of folks who have "hidden disability's" Like a mental one that you may not know about. For me I don't mind saying the connection to my mind to hand is slower the the normal person. If you see me walking or standing I look normal, but get me doing something like washing dishes. I just couldn't keep up in a dinner setting.

I agree the folks that have a disability have the same rights and options as a "healthy" person. If we have a sound mind to make a choice for are self's to enter into a bdsm relationship. Then its down to the two people to agree to that relationship and trust.

What would you all think of a story of a female new to a wheel chair, and a handyman that is hired to work around the house to make it livable for her. Where she is more of the dom personality of the 2.

He would get very close doing things like making a special lazy-boy kind of chair. One that would have 2 levers. One for the footrest and the second to lower a arm rest to help her slip from the chair to the wheelchair. Maybe a hand made toilet bars rather then a off the shelf metal walker type..

I had a male friend I worked with when we were computer programmers. He was a small and quiet guy, but I never paid attention to that. We were able to keep each other laughing, and had programming viewpoints that were different enough to be interesting to each other, so we stayed friends until I got laid off by the now-dead company we were working for.

He never talked about his personal life, which I just accepted without question. One day, though, he invited me and another programmer for dinner with him and his fiancé at their apartment. (I'd known him for over a year and this was the first I heard even that he was dating.) We happened to get to his apartment at the same time as he and his fiancé were getting home from some errand, and met her for the first time in the parking lot at their apartment complex. She was nice, but quite small and thin. (maybe 5' even, to my friend's 5'7 or so) After a bit of chatting, it was time to go upstairs to the apartment. To our surprise, my friend handed his fiancé the shopping bags, then picked her up and carried her up the stairs to their apartment. It turned out she was suffering from MS, and stairs, at least going up, were a problem.

Dinner was pleasant, and after we finished eating we were all still sitting at the table talking. My friend told his fiancé it was time to clear the table, and when she started to tell him different, he snapped his fingers and she immediately went to clearing the dishes. Obvious to the other programmers, we did not know him very well at all!

People do get intrigued by disability

I've just picked up on disability devotees, who kind of fascinate me. They're not turned on by disability paraphernalia, the crutches, splints, orthopeadic devices etc, which is what you might see in films, but by seeing the disabled person showing their disability. The sexual fix comes from seeing the disabled person struggle, ie fall over, talk with some speech difficulty, can't feed themselves, get dressed etc.
So the story might include a devotee, for example.

Sub with a disability.

Stories like that would be great. I have a disability which sometimes causes me a lot of pain. Just because someone has some limitations doesn't mean we don't have certain feelings or desires.

Dang! I wrote a lengthy reply prior and it got lost in cyberspace.

I am disabled but not to the degree that you state. I can do a lot of things, just not the jobs I used to do, one of which was a dance teacher. I still dance. Can't do high kicks, double (or more) turns, and can't get up and down from the floor like I used to. Also not as flexible.

In terms of sex, the only problems I could have would be having to stand in one place for too long or stay in certain positions for too long. My muscles can get weak or lock up.

That being said... There are some people who are into people with certain disabilities. One being amputees. There used to be much discussion of this in men's magazines. As one poster said... If a limb isn't there, it's easier to access the sex organs.

Another that you didn't mention is the Feeder/Feedee. One person keeps feeding the other until they become so huge that they can't move around or take care of themselves.

Not sure how popular your story idea might be. Might only appeal to a few.

Back